z

Young Writers Society

What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:02 pm
Amfliflier says...

Could I possibly rejoin the SB? I might be able to post as much as I want to, (high school tomorrow!) but I kinda wanna join back.

Pwetty pwease?
Forever for All <3

MUSIC RULES! :)

Everyday is Earth Day! :D

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 pm
katngo73 says...

sure go ahead.

I watched as Amanda picked up the syringe. She was just about to inject it into herself when I took it and threw it into the woods. I didn't know why I did it. It was her evil smile that just made me, I guess. Amanda frowned.
"I-I'm sorry.... Do you have diabetes?" I stuttered.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:39 pm
Emmzziee says...

Amanda.
need this need this need this needle.
I was just about to push the thorny metal into my flesh. I was just about to feel some pain, until the drug set in and I felt completely numb.
I have so close.
"Come on, come on," I muttered...
Until Abigail came straight over to me and snatched the syringe away, flinging it into the woods again all over again.
I was so stunned that I couldn't even scream for a couple of seconds.
"I-I'm sorry... do you have diabetes?" she stuttered.
But then I began to scream. "I might as well have had diabetes, you douche! God, damn it! Don't you ever give up? I needed that! And you just scratched me, you idiot!"
We both stared at each other as I tried to get my breath back.
"Why did you do that? Why did you do that? Go get it! Now! Idiot!" I screamed, over and over.
People began to stare. Somebody tried to comfort me, and one person even tried to get me up in the trees, although all the while I was screaming, weak with anxiety and fury and panic.
I wasn't numb any more.
However, most of the time I was looking at Abigail, who'd stayed a few paces away from me in case my arm flung out and hit her.
Abigail. Abigail. How do I know her?
But then we'd reached to top of the trees and even I shut up, although some of us gasped in (shock/horror/happiness)?
:D

Spoiler! :
I'd used 'douche' and 'idiot' because I wasn't sure whether cuss words were aloud or not. :D
I want to play a game.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:44 pm
Justagirl says...

Drustan

"Hey! Hey!" I was yelling as Amanda screamed at Abigail. "Stop it!" I grabbed her and tried to pull her away but she smacked me and I stumbled back. After a while she was quiet again.

Jeez, I thought.

"Are you ok?" I quietly asked Abigail, helping her up from the ground. "I know you were just trying to help..."
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm
Cailey says...

Luna
I was shocked at what was going on around Amanda. I saw the syringe fly away again, and I wasn't sure what to feel. then, someone listened to my suggestion of climbing, and it seemed like all of us were suddenly franctic with the thought of reaching the top. Of finding a way out of this madness with flying needles and attacking Amandas. It was all so weird... all of us wanted in some way to find something else. Anything. I think I was the first one up the tree, but it was hard to tell with so many people. In any case, I reached the highest branches and gasped. For a single moment I caught Amanda's eye, and she returned my shocked look. I realized none of us knew what to do. None of us knew what the next step would be, or even if there was a next step. Maybe we would be stuck here forever.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 am
katngo73 says...

Abigail

I smiled at Drustan and thanked him. I clapped my hands cheerfully to bring the attention back to me. Everybody turned their heads to me. Woah, I didn't know they would do that. I cleared my throat,
"Uh, erm, it's getting pretty dark. Yeah, and aren't any of you hungry yet? Er, should we uh like forage or hunt or something? Uh, anybody in here been in Girl or Boy scouts or something? Does, er, anybody know how to like make a fire or something?" I stumbled towards LuLu, picking her up. Everybody looked at each other, and started to talk.
Luna stepped forward, as if she were a natural leader.
"Hey, um, everybody? Let's get started...........?" she sort of shouted.
Her face grew red as everybody turned to stare at her.
"Okay! Everybody over here with me if they know how to cook or make fires!" I shouted.
"Um, Foragers over here?" Luna spoke up.
"Hunters......" Drustan said.
Thankfully, everybody started moving around. I looked at LuLu and my new group. Amanda was still sitting on the grass. I saw Luna walk towards her and talk to her. She helped her up, pulling her towards me.
"Amanda doesn't really know how to do anything, but she can help." she said sweetly.
I shrugged and took my group to an open space and we sat down to make a fire.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:21 am
Cailey says...

Luna
Foragers. I hadn't been thinking when I offered to take charge of a group. I couldn't even talk to strangers, now I was leading a group of them? Just because I knew their names, they were still strangers.
"Okay, let's start this way." I walked aimlessly into the woods, not even sure if anyone was following me or not.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:52 pm
Amfliflier says...

Logan Rodriguez

Beatrice and I went over to join the Foragers group. I noticed a freckle-faced girl standing alone, on the edge of the group. I decided to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Logan. What's your name?" She looked a little startled, like I had just woken her up.

"Oh, I'm Elizabeth. Nice to meet you." She still looked a little distant, maybe trying to remember what daydream I'd disturbed her from.

Beatrice meandered over in our direction. "Hi, my name's Beatrice." She stuck out her remaining hand so Elizabeth could shake it. The sight of her missing arm seemed to wake her up from her trance.

"Hi Beatrice. I'm Elizabeth. I don't mean to intrude, but..." She gestured at her missing arm. Beatrice chuckled.

"How did I know you would ask that?" She said teasingly. Elizabeth's face turned bright red. "It's fine, I was born without it."

I just now realized the rest of our group was far ahead.

"We should probably catch up." I pointed to our group. We started jogging until we caught up.

"Keep up guys, I'm sure we all recognize different plants and such, and we have a big group to feed." A dark haired girl, maybe the leader of the group, spoke up. "I'm Luna by the way."

"Elizabeth, Logan, and I'm Beatrice." She stated. Luna nodded and turned towards the majority of the group.

"Alright guys, if you see something edible, and make sure you're positive it's edible, check with someone else just to be sure, then pick it up. We need a lot of food, so just meet back here in a little bit."

We all went off in our own directions, except Bee, Elizabeth, and myself.

"Let's start looking I guess." I headed off into some bushes to see if I could find any berries. Elizabeth drew towards the trees, maybe looking for nuts or seeds. Beatrice started examining a patch of some flowers.

After a few minutes we each had our shirts serving as a basket and headed back to the group with our contribution.
Forever for All <3

MUSIC RULES! :)

Everyday is Earth Day! :D

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 pm
Justagirl says...

Drustan

Apparently, now I was the hunting captain. Well, what were we going to hunt with?

"Hey! Everyone!" I called out before people started moving away into their own little groups. "Got anything sharp on you? If so, give it to us," I motioned to my little group, "Or come join my group."

I could feel my face heating up just from saying that small speech. What was wrong with me and speaking publicly? Why couldn't I just be quiet and alone?

I sighed. I guess we just have to start making sacrifices.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca