z

Young Writers Society

The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:24 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

The Prophecy shows that a group of young clan members are destined to be brought together, but if my brother succeeds in splitting the clans, then Aleafia will surely fall...

The Elves have never truly been at peace with the Dwarves, but neither have the Vampires got along with the Werewolves. And now, the Elves have sided with the Vampires, and the Dwarves with the Werewolves, but foul things are afoot. A young Mage destined that the Clans would be united by a group of young members who will eventually fall in love with their opposite race, but the Mages Twin brother is out to destroy the clans, and turn them against each other. Was the Mage right? Will the four groups ever be at peace? Will one clan prevail? Or will Aleafia finally fall...?

Slots open: Vampires have one spot, no Elf spots left, Dwarves have two spots and Werewolves have one spot.

Name:
Appearance (No Anime):
Personality:
Powers (Elves Only):
History:
Other:
Up For Love?:

Rules::

[x] No Godmodeling
[x] Romance is great; No Sex Scenes.
[x] Swearing is OK, but no F-Bombs.
[x] Have fun!
[x] Grammar and Punctuation
[x] YWS Rules apply.

Failure to keep to these rules will mean your character will be killed and kicked out of the storybook.

Please join and have fun!

Any questions? PM me.

The Prophecy...

Characters:

Vampires: (ONE LEFT)
[x] Ariana- LostMagi42
[x] Blade- PrincessOfDarkness
[x] Jack- RedFang18
[x]Vincent- WebzTycoon
[x]

Elves: (FULL)
[x] Armegorn- LostMagi42
[x] Arwen- PrincessOfDarkness
[x] Willow- RedFang18
[x] Reserved- sylverdawn
[x] Stephan- creativemuse
[x] Talithia- Demoness

Dwarves: (TWO LEFT)
[x] Philip- WebzTycoon
[x] Davis- WebzTycoon
[x]
[x]

WereWolves: (ONE LEFT)
[x]Reserved- fictionfanatic
[x]Alec- MiRaClEs
[x]Isabelle- Gleek456
[x]
Last edited by PrincessOfDarkness on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Signature Pending

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:23 pm
Redfang18 says...

You have me as your first player.

Name: Jack Starmie
Race: Vampire
Appearance: white-marble pale, blond- almost elf-blond- with deep blue eyes, six-foot-four in height, strong body build, and always seen wearing silver to blend in with his hair- which is waist-length.
Personality: Kind to the elves- mostly to the women- and enjoys meditation at any time. Wise for his age, but also hot-tempered.
Other: in his old life, he was a musician- lute musician. He's often found playing the lute either to himself or to a large group.
Up for love: Yes, but he's bisexual.

Name: Willow Shaymin
Race: Elf
Appearance: parchment pale with silver hair- which is knee-length- that's tied in a tight braid, five-foot-two in height, lithe body build, and bright green eyes. Wears a green dress to match her eyes.
Personality: kind to the vampires who are gentlemen, but prefers Jack due to his elven appearance. She loves to sing and is often told that she sings like a chicken, but to Jack she sings like an angel. She's hot-tempered, which often gets in the way.
Powers: she uses music to control the wind and presumeably hypnotize anyone she chooses. So far, the only one immune from her musical hypnosis is Jack Starmie.
Other: she also plays the piccolo. Half the time, she's known when piccolo music is played. She likes to play alone, but she loves playing a duet with Jack.
Up for love: Yes, but she's bisexual.
Last edited by Redfang18 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:40 pm

You're in. Thanks for joining, Red! You now have a shrine dedicated to you. xD :smt003

Name: Blade Lust

Race: Vampire

Appearance: (No Anime): Pale, with short, pixie like hair and bright green eyes.

Personality: Competative, determined, and loyal. She can be cold and sarcastic, but close to the Elves and the Vampires.

Other: Has a necklace that she never takes off. It is a purple gem set in intricate golden talons.

Up For Love?: Yes, straight.

Name: Arwen Lysa

Appearance: (description and picture) Short brown hair- pretty with light blue eyes flecked with lilac. She is tall and graceful. She has pointed ears and tribal tatoos on her back of dragons, swords, vines. Usually wear a bodice made from brown leaves with leather straps that form an X across her chest, which hold her daggers, arrows and weapons. She has a green pattern of leaves surrounding her eye.

Spoiler! :
ImageExcept the hair is more shoulder length.Image

Personality: Brave and determined. She is used to the solitude, but desires a mate. She loves the forest, but doesn't like the sea. She can be competative and bossy. She has a bit of a temper, and can be sarcastic and nasty to people who have a strong personality like her. And she is weaker at night, but Clover dulls her powers and senses.

Power/s: (Elves only) Elves are naturally more physically and mentaly stronger than humans, and live longer, but Arwen possess certain magical abilities. She can levitate herself and other objects, and influence emotions, and also feel them.

History: Arwen left the Elven City with her friend, who was killed by a dragon. She doesn't hate, or fear the dragons, but respects them. She has journeyed across the land, not really wanting to go back to the city and tell them of her friends death. She mainly travels alone, seeking out other elves to test her skills against and maybe even, to find a mate. Her Mother and Father both died when she was very young- they were killed by an assassin. She managed to escape alive, and has lived with her Uncle ever since, that is, until she went off on her own. Her Uncle owned an Elven Farm, which grew magical herbs and spices, so she has a good knowledge of poultices, even though some give her rashes.

Up for love: (Yes, no and preference, if any) Yes, deffinately, she is straight, and looking for a luckly Elven guy ;)

Other: Nah.
Signature Pending

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:17 pm
LostMagi42 says...

Name:Armegorn Velanor
Appearance (No Anime): Tall, thin, long brown hair,pale.
Personality: Nice, chivalrous, fairly social, good sense of humor, shy, protective of his heart, which has been broken before.
Powers (Elves Only): Can control the earth.
History:When he was born, his parents abandoned him. he grew up in an orphanage. When he turned 16, he gave his heart to another, and she broke it. 4 years later, he is still up for love, but he is afraid that his heart will be broken again.
Other:
Up For Love?:yes
"Fourty-two"
- Deep Thought

"There is no spoon"
-Strange Child

"C IS FOR COOKIE! THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!"
- Cookie Monster, may he Rest In Peace

"Bow ties are cool"
- The Doctor

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:00 pm
LostMagi42 says...

It appears we are supposed to have 2 people, so heres the other one.

Name: Ariana Moirate
Race:Vampire
Appearance (No Anime):short, jet black hair,5 foot 6, pale as pale gets, wears a black trenchcoat and red clothes.
Personality:Dark, OCD, very moody, shy, and is somewhat violent.
History:was abandoned at 15, where she was left in an alley and became a vampire. that was 500 years ago.
Other:highly proficient with a longbow and dual swords.
Up For Love?: yes
"Fourty-two"
- Deep Thought

"There is no spoon"
-Strange Child

"C IS FOR COOKIE! THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!"
- Cookie Monster, may he Rest In Peace

"Bow ties are cool"
- The Doctor

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:19 pm
WebzTycoon says...

Name: Sharrow Skysoul

Race: Angel
Appearance (No Anime): Blonde with rough hair, blue eyes that are as bright as the sky, and wears a satchel and newspaper boys hat
Personality: Is shy, likes to read, and doesn't talk to people much. He likes to listen more then he likes to talk. Enjoys the time he spends with his wife and likes to go on adventures..
Powers (Elves Only): No powers. He can simply fly.
History: Use to be a courier. He left the Sky Islands, which in my universe is where angels inhabit, to see the rest of the world, since he had seen/done everything in the Sky Lands.
Other: Well...you don't have to use this idea. Everyone wants to be an elf or vampire, and I din't want to be any of them,s o I picked angel. You don't have to use it. You probably won't. I just wanted to toss this idea in there.
Up For Love? Nope. He's married. ;) In fact, she's a demon. She has bright, red-orange hair, brown eyes, and has horns and a demons tail. She is adventurous, energetic and tough. She is the action type, but likes spending time with her husband as well. She has desided to keep her maiden name, which was Amelia Dreamheart. They both appear to be around 20-30 years of age

42 Reviews

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 am

Your all in. Webz, I'll have to think about the angel, just because I don't want other people asking about other creatures. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea, but it would look a bit like I'm favouring one person if I let you in, but not someone else who picked a made up character.
EDIT: I'll let you in, but ONLY if there are no other characters like yours. xD

Oh, but I want someone to be the Evil Mage, another to be the Good Mage. I don't want any one else to know about, so PM if your interested and I will pick whoever makes the most accurate character. Fill this in if your interested, and I will fill you in on the details.

Name: Mage
Race: (Your Answer in Italics)
Powers: (Your Answer in Italics)
Appearance (Must have picture):
Personality: (Your Answer in Italics)
GoodOrBadMage: (Your Answer in Italics)

DO NOT POST THE MAGE'S FORM ON HERE, PM IT TO ME.
Last edited by PrincessOfDarkness on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature Pending

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Reserving a spot for a werewolf!
Live, Love, Laugh

42 Reviews

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Fiction,

Yaaaay! Thank you! You have my undying gratitude... xD

Oh, it's OK, you don't have to have two characters...! I just like to have two, and others do, too.
Signature Pending

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 pm
MiRaCLeS says...

**Alright, I'm new at this, so please point out anything I'm doing wrong. Including this (if it's wrong).**

Name: Alexander (Alec) West

Race: Werewolf

Appearance (No Anime): Alexander has spiky black hair. With really green eyes, so green that some people think that he wears contact lenses. He's rather tall and skinny. He's also rather pale.

Personality: Alexander is someone who comes across cold. However, he does have a softer side to him, that he keeps hidden and will only show to people that he really likes.

History: Alec used to be a happy, trusting person. The kind that people looked up to. However, at around sixteen he started hanging out with the wrong crowd of people who was involved with crime and drugs. Alec happily followed them to appear "cool".
On one faitful night when he was robbing a jewellery store with some of his friends, he was spotted by a cop. Panicked, he ran away to a dark alley, where a werewolf bit him.
This is why he appears so cold and heartless to people who he doesn't know; his trust had been misused once. He didn't want it to happen again.

Other: N/A

Up For Love?: Yes.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 pm
gleek456 says...

Save me a spot for a werewolf! Profile will be up today.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

42 Reviews

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:09 pm

MiRaClEs- Perfect. That is a very good profile. See, told you you could do it!

Gleek456- Thankyou!
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:35 pm
gleek456 says...

Name: Isabelle Gonzalez

Race: Werewolf

Appearance (No Anime): In her human form, Isabelle has blonde, curly hair that goes past her shoulders a little bit. She has deep brown eyes. Isabelle is average height and has a slim yet athletic figure. In her werewolf form, her coat is fully white with a few streaks of grey.

Her human form:
Spoiler! :
tumblr_lfr29r3s6f1qc3mkuo1_500.jpg
Isabelle/ Human Form
tumblr_lfr29r3s6f1qc3mkuo1_500.jpg (107 KiB) Viewed 334 times

Her werewolf form:
Spoiler! :
imagesCAJH6QWS.jpg
Isabelle/ Werewolf form
imagesCAJH6QWS.jpg (5.01 KiB) Viewed 334 times
white-wolf.jpg
Wolf form
white-wolf.jpg (52.11 KiB) Viewed 146 times

Personality: Isabelle is very sarcastic, yet sweet girl. She may try to seclude herself from others, but still wants to be with others. You could pretty much say that Isabel is both opposites of everything. Isabelle is easily impressed and can get distracted easily. Although, she can concentrate well and listen. You can also say that Isabelle is... fiesty.

History: Isabelle was born as an only child to her werewolf parents. They taught her good from bad, and bad from good. Isabelle never tried to be a bother to anyone, so she didn't really socialize a lot. Others thought that she was just some creep to stay away from, so Isabelle tried her best to stay away from the others. Her parents never really bothered about the situation, believing that she will just grow out of it and eventually mature. Isabelle has had a sudden personality change ever since.

Other: Isabelle is excellent at combat in her human form.

Up For Love?: Yes, straight.

(Hope this is okay! This is sort of my first time posting a profile for this kind of storybook.)
Last edited by gleek456 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

424 Reviews

Reviews: 424
Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:40 pm
Demoness says...

But I wanna be an evil elf!
"Some say the world will end in fire;
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice." - Robert Frost

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 am
WebzTycoon says...

Thank you Princessofdarkness! Just to be fair, since I picked two characters that weren't really a species you could choose, I'll make two dwarf characters for yah ;)

Name: Davis Buckrooth

Race: DWARF X3

Appearance (No Anime): Well, he's short, a little chubby, has green eyes, and redish-brown hair and abnormally large ears that help distinguish dwarves from humans and elves. He also has big feet and a large round belly. He generally likes to wear cloth, dirty brown working clothes and sometimes a hood.

Personality: He's a bit grumpy, and is often the one who starts fights at bars (for he drinks a lot) but back home, he has a wife and kids who he think by joining the war effort will help protect them.

Powers (Elves Only): He can swing a sledgehammer :)

History: Well, he's from the mountains, and believes he's half giant. He was abandoned at an childbirth and was raised by humans. When he was older, he moved back with the dwarves in the mountains to learn how to be a warrior and a true dwarf.

Other:He's known as one of the biggest and strongest dwarves in all the land. He can swing a sledgehammer :)

Up For Love?: well...he's kind of taken.

Name: Phillip Hagsmire.

Race: Dwarf

Appearance (No Anime): He's so young he hasn't grown his beard yet. Instead, he has short, spikey red hair (all dwarves have either red, or brown hair where Phillip comes from) and brown eyes.
Personality: He's an archer and a swordsman, and likes to carry both. He is young, but cocky, and thinks he is the best warrior in all the dwarfdoms.

Powers (Elves Only): He can use his charming young looks to persuade people.

History: He comes from one of the richer families in the dwarfdom. He has a loveing mother and father who love and somewhat spoil him. All his life, he's been expected and told he is a great warrior, and so he tends to think that he's invincible. He's been forced to marry another young dwarf girl, however, he could care less about love for he seeks adventure and fortune, and believe the war can grant that to him

Other: He doesn't like people with powers. He thinks they cheat in war by having them. They make him feel unworth of such a ability.

Up For Love?: Nope, engaged.
Last edited by WebzTycoon on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin