The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 pm
View Likes
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

Spoiler! :
PrincessOfDarkness wrote:Eat my face off for this rubbish, very small post DX

Oh my gosh it's totally fine! At least you're posting. You know, if this is dead and I should just leave it, just tell me. I don't want to be bothering you guys. This just seems to happen to me a lot and I'm trying to not let that happen.

Sam Klein

For a while, I hid. I had figured out that I had traveled into dwarf territory, and I knew it wouldn't be good if they saw me. I also knew that werewolves had pretty good senses, so I'd have to make an extremely sneaky getaway. I could have a few times, but something kept me there. I kept looking at the elf by the side of one of the werewolves. I had never seen anything like this before, and it frankly intrigued me. They were acting...friendly to each other! More than friendly, actually, with just caught my attention even more. Everything had a very odd feel to it. It was strange. I felt as though I couldn't move even if I wanted to!

Then, all of a sudden, one of the werewolves was on the ground. Instinctively, I ran out from behind my hiding spot, which was a very thick tree, to see if he was alright. Though I should have been worried about the other werewolves and dwarves, I wasn't. They were already at his side and they looked too worried about him to care. Something kept pulling me closer and closer to them.

"No! Alec!" The elf screamed. Then she noticed I was there and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Help me! Help him! Please!" she said to me. My mouth was open like I was going to speak, but nothing came out.

"He's gone," I said quietly, mostly to myself. Even though I had never even met him, it felt like I had known him my entire life.

"NO! He can't!" she screamed, tears streaming down her face. Then she turned and ran away, unable to take it any longer. I looked at the werewolves, who all of a sudden seemed to be a bit more angry with my presence now the elf was gone. Worried, I chased after the elf, both to try to calm her, and to try to get an explanation.

Spoiler! :
OOC: I'm really sorry this isn't very good. It's been a while since I've role-played. Soon enough I'll have gotten more into character and it will be a lot better! I hope this is okay, though!
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain