z

Young Writers Society

Potty Breaks First, Saving the World Later

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:29 pm
RoseGryffindor says...

Spoiler! :
Go to this first plz. viewtopic.php?t=73420 and read little part of story in there. I would like that to be included. Alright, have fun!

i]Ahhh...[/i] Arias was finally glad to relieve himself of that pop he just drank an hour ago. He'd had to take a test in chemistry and in the middle of it he'd felt the urge from the pop he'd drank in lunch. It wasn't his fault he'd totally forgotten about the test. If he'd known that he never would've drank it in the first place.

The chemistry teacher Ms. Patty was a haggard, old lady with a frizzy mop of white hair that adorned her head. She had the strictest rules, all in the name of preventing cheating in her class. Her beady black eyes were always watching, just in case someone decided to cheat. During tests she restricted anyone from going to the bathroom or outside of class for anything because she believed you could cheat somehow. Like, going to the bathroom and "discovering" the notes in your pocket to study off of. Whatever the reason was, there was no leaving that room.

It's worse for Arias of course beacuse it just so happens he has a going problem. And today, it turns out he'd forgotten to take his meds that help his problem. The teachers of course had been informed of his "little problem" and were pretty good about letting him leave to go to the bathroom, but not Ms. Patty
May all your bacon BURN! ~Calcifer "Howl's Moving Castle"

I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung