z

Young Writers Society

The Academy for the Hidden...

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm
gleek456 says...

Scarlett Harlow

I made my way back to my dorm, after that little music session in the music room. I felt refreshed when I got a taste of music again. It was my only escape from reality. I opened the knob to find no one there. Huh, I thought to myself. Not even Jax was there. I wonder where everyone went.

Thinking this was a time to kill time, I began unpacking. I neatly folded and placed my clothes in the closet, and put my personal stuff in the drawer that was beside my single bed. I put my book and alarmclock on the drawer. I stepped back. It kinda feels like home now. I smile and sit down on my bed. I didn't know what to do now.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Jaxon Danny (What, are we saving this?)

I brushed my teeth fiercely, trying to get rid of the throw up taste. After my little puking in the trash can episode I tried to go back to eating but the food reminded me too much of the mold in the basement... of the basement itself really. I shuddered and gargled mouthwash. Everyone had gone off somewhere but when I entered the room it was empty. For that I was glad, I didn't want anyone seeing me as distressed as I was. I turned off the tap and looked up into the mirror. My skin was pale and clammy, my eyes were bloodshot. I looked like hell. A towel was still wrapped around my waist from my shower and I quickly put on my boxers and pajama pants. I need sleep and a smoke, not necessarily in that order. Because no one would be in the room I let a smoke, grabbed my clothes, and walked out the bathroom to get to my bed.

"Jax?!" I looked over to find Scarlett on her bed, glaring at me for some odd reason.

"What," I asked, how tired I was showed in my voice.

"You scared the life out of me. And put that out." She added the last part upon noticing my cancer stick. I put my dirty clothes away and moved to my bed.

"Never," I replied. I took a long drag to emphasize my answer.

"Maybe I don't want to smell that why I'm trying to sleep." I looked over at her and smirked.

"Maybe I don't give a damn."

"Well maybe you should."

"Maybe... Ah, I've got nothing." I chuckled and laid back with my hands behind my head.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:36 pm
View Likes
gleek456 says...

Scarlett Harlow

I roll my eyes and smirk at Jax. I notice how he wasn't wearing a shirt. I groan and threw a pillow at him. He seemed very startled by this.

"Put a shirt on!" I ordered. Jax smirked with the cigarette in his mouth.

"Why? Are you turned on?" he teasingly asked. I roll my eyes.

"Fine then. Don't. Just put out that cigarette," I pleaded. Jax hesitated before putting it out. I stand up and walk past Jax and pulled out my pajamas from the closet. I walked into the bathroom and locked it.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, feeling even more refreshed. I quickly dried myself, and my hair, and slip on the camisole and shorts, then walked back into the room. I sat down on my bed and and started brushing my hair.

(Hope this is okay Reise!)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:46 pm
View Likes
Firestar says...

Lance Silverwood

I looked at my watch, just 30 minutes until orientation which left me with 20 minutes to look at the latest psychology studies. I quickly went over to my bed and opened up my laptop. Then I noticed something on top of my headphones. A ring that I had never seen before was sitting there.
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.

I could literally be Obama and you guys would never know.
— AilahEvelynMae