z

Young Writers Society

Horror Hotel (RPG)

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 am
isaaBella says...

Alessis Romero

I pushed the large and heavy door of the hotel with great effort just to enter in it. The rain, or rather the storm outside has gotten worse after I arrived here in the hotel. I shivered when I found myself in the reception area. I thought I would get warm after I enter this place. I sat on the large and rather old looking couch by the fireplace. The flame in the fireplace seems to be just a decoration. It doesn't give off heat.
"Hello there guest." I jumped at the sound of a very eerie voice. I looked back, to see who it was.
"I.. Would like to get a room." I said in a low pitched tone. This man must be the Butler here.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but this guy gives me the creeps. I'm not sure if he's just wearing a costume, to blend in with the Gothic looking hotel or if he really looks like this. "Do you still have a room for one more?" I uttered.
He smiled at me. Or I think he grinned. I don't know. It was hard to tell because of his grotesque-looking face. I can barely make eye contact with this man. "Follow me lady." He simply said.
I looked around the area while keeping up with the Butler. 'This place is weird.' I thought. 'No wonder people who stay here are also weird...' I almost forgot. I'm staying in here too.
XOXO, isaaBella

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:34 am
Redfang18 says...

Jack Hex

The Grim Reaper stared at me as he sat at bedside. He looked fierce, the way he sat there like some statue with his teeth showing as if he was a predator waiting to move in for the kill. His eyes were glittering in a possessive gleam. It's almost like he wants me to him and do what I want to him except kill him. I didn't have the nerve to kill him when I bumped into him four months ago. I was just out at night, minding my own business when I bumped into the Grim Reaper.
At first, he complimented the color of my hair and caressed it like he was my lover. When he took me to his house, he seemed to feel like he found someone to hold. He fed me, bathed me, then let me sleep in his bed. When I woke up, I saw a bitemark on my throat the second I looked at myself in the mirror. That was when he told me he was a vampire and I was his donor whether I like it or not. Since then, I had to travel with him.
Now that it's been over four months, I still think he had something else to hide besides making me his donor against my will. Whatever he was hiding, he was hiding it all too well.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:28 am
apple96 says...

Lillian Smith

As I walked out of my room I noticed a girl, human by the look of her. She flashed a smile at me and I gave a small smile in return. As I continued on my way to the restaurant, to have a nice look around more than anything else, I heard a snort of laughter behind me. I turned to the girl and glared at her. She just tried to surpress her giggles once more, I silently scolded myself for thinking she had actually been smiling to be friendly. Again I began to leave but turned myself invisible at the last minute before running back to my bedroom, tears still streaming down my face.
'Are you saying Ni to that old woman?'
'Yes'
'Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history'

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:34 am
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Eclipse ¬

Annoyed, I swept away from the vampire and his donor.

I wouldn't ask to share again.

The sentance came as such a shock to me that I stopped still. I couldn't ... care for him ... could I? Scowling, I stormed up to my room and flounced on the bed.

It was then I found myself back at the vampires door.

I knocked.
Signature Pending

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 pm
Redfang18 says...

Dana Darkrai

I heard a knock at the door and rolled my eyes. The smell of a vampire was too easy to detect. Besides me, the only vampire in this place was that female vampire who wanted to sink her fangs in Jack's throat. I opened the door and growled, "I thought I made it clear that Jackie is my donor and only mine."
Jack murmured, "I hate it when you call me Jackie."
The vampire girl pulled me close by my shirt and looked at me in the eye, seemingly having some kind of lust for me. She got so close to me, her breath was on my neck. She sank her fangs through my throat and drank some of my blood without even asking for my consent. She drank a little too fast for me.
I pried her off of me, then got back in the room. I hollered through the door, "The next time you try to drink my blood, ask first!"
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA