z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:21 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I laughed. "thanks." My hair turned bright gold, and my eyes changed green.

"Don't fight a warewolf, i did once, ended up... Like... dead. ha. I remember that, My ex boyfriend saved me... then changed me to save me." I frowned,

"why are you so fearless?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

Reviews: 1
Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:41 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I took the drink from the waitress and drank half of it down before turning to the vampire with my right hand raised "Cause..." I stabbed the claws through my chest but not a drop of blood was spilled. The vampire looked surprised, I pulled my right hand from my chest and the hole in my chest and shirt quickly repaired itself. "I feel no pain nor fear of death cause...well, I can't die." I said smiling drinking the rest of my drink down. "Combine that with the powers that my gauntlet grant....Like I said before, Carnage wasn't a name that I picked out for myself."
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:50 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Hahah he has a sence of humor too. I kept laughing. "Selene wasnt a name ive picked out either. People just started calling me that when i turned vamp. Because I can control the moon, stars, and fire. And Selene means moon or something."

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:10 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

"Selene was the name of the titan goddess of the moon in greek mythology." I replied quietly leaning back against the bar.

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:15 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"How do you know?" I laughed. I threw some coins on the bar. "whiskey"

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:21 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I shrugged "Another one of my 'brothers' dated Athena for a little bit. She told him all about the titan gods and goddesses."

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:23 am
View Likes
SkyeDragon says...

A gust of wind blew through as a shady-looking character enters the tavern. Wearing a trenchcoat and black glasses he walks over to the bar and orders water. He glances over at a pair sitting at the bar before turning his attention back to his glass of water which is now ice.
Every great writer was once an amateur.

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:33 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I look over to see this guy sit near us. I glance then turn back.

"thats super cool!" i said smiling.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:27 pm
View Likes
Cramerx says...

"Yeah. If you say so." I said quietly. "He's dated Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, Freya, and quite a few others." I cracked my neck "In my opinion, he's the most irritating person in the world." I felt an extremely cold aura appear beside us, I turned my head at a man wearing dark sunglasses and a tench coat sitting at the bar. The glass of water that was sitting in front of him was solid ice...Probably a Cryomancer.

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:41 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"well, My sister has dated a couple of...People, I hated them. Just recently I turned my best friend into well... Me, and she turned into Little Miss Perfect ever since.To me it's really irritating."

I smiled.

Reviews: 3
Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

Attempting to get help was a bust. He had gotten a bad shoulder wound from it. He decided the best angle to go from, was from behind. Which meant sneak up and kill. The mage was talking to the vampire woman. A double kill. He got down on all fours. sneaking very slowly towards them...
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:56 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I laughed turning quckly to the right, my eye catches a *dog* sneaking up towards us. I laugh and then getting off the stool I walk over to him. "really?" i asked.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:57 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

Nicholas did the only logical thing he could think to do. Vampires made him nuts. So he bit her on the arm.
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"WHAT THE F****!!" I screamed. I heale myself immidaitly. I caused him pain just by staring at him. "YOU MUTT! You should know better then to do that to a vampire!" i said laughing. He sqealed, the pain got worse and worst... I kept looking into his eyes and causing pain.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:03 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

His eyes burned. Not just burned, it was like someone was stabbing them. So he lunged again, feeling his claws scratch that pretty little face. He relished the feeling.

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein