z

Young Writers Society

3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 am
Sierra says...

(OOC: Sorry if my posts are ridiculously far apart, I'm on sort of vacation in London for two weeks, and I'm away from my laptop most of the time)

Noah
"Faye!" I leaned forward, taking her wrist carefully and running my thumb over the smooth, unbroken skin. Even the blood had disappeared. I couldn't help but wonder where it had all gone.

"How'd you do it?" I asked Gabe. But looking at his face, I could tell he knew the answer as much as I did. He shook his head. "Do you think you would be able to do it again?"

Mutations were developing fast then we could keep up with them. Few of us actually knew how to control them. How long would it be before we couldn't handle it anymore?

(Ah, Noah, the eternal pessimist. Why are all my characters pessimists?)
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:54 pm
latinoburn says...

Neo

This was the type of stuff you would see in the movies. So Faye was a mutant, eh? I supposed she could absorb energy the way she survived her wounding. But if there was anything I knew, once you left a part of your life you should have no remorse for it, even if you're still a kid.

"Gabe," I asked motioning to towards the girl he cried over, "who's this?"
Dear those reading.

AM I MAKING YOU YELL IN YOUR HEAD?!?!?!?!

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 pm
emwolf1998 says...

Kora

He..he healed her, but how? If he were a healer I think he would have healed his own arm, I mean seriously no one just likes to be in pain. My jaw dropped. My skin turned white, not like your ordinary pale person, this is a snow white. Then suddenly seeing Fayes eye open up, my shocked emotion turned to a happy excitement, my skin turning puprle polka dots, while keeping my snow white complection.

"Faye!" Everyone in the room gasped in excitement.

"I can't believe it, How how did you do it Gabe...? Can you do it again?" Noah said collapsing over Fayes' body. Gabe gave him a look. I relly don't think he had any idea of what he just did. As far as I knew Gabe didn't have a mutation. But maybe he was meant to get this now, after one healer dies another comes. Who knows. Gabes eyes grew wide, then he looked down at his hands, I got up and moved towards him.

"You did it! You saved her life!" then I gave him a hug. I really have no idea what he thought at this point. There wasn't much of a hug back, but he was shocked, so it was understandable. He took my hand, and dragged me out of the train station without anyone noticing. Which wasn't hard because everyone was focused on Faye. He dragged me out to the battlefield where dead bodies laid... many dead bodies, and..A dead monkey? "What's the matter, Gabe?" I looked into his eyes, I felt like a little girl asking where babies come from. He just stood there breathing very heavily, Very heavily. "Gabe?" My skin began changing from baby blue to a light pink.
~Wolf~

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:43 pm
Justagirl says...

Faye Jensen

I looked up and around me. Was the battle over? Why was everyone crying over me? What had just happened?

"You-" I croaked. "You guys? What's happened? Did we win?"
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 pm
View Likes
BrooklynWriter says...

Ash

They all stared in amazement, fawning over Gabe. He'd developed a mutation. So what, that kind of thing happens all the time now adays. Mutations were popping up dangerously fast everywhere now. Sure, he'd healed Faye, and yeah, I was glad that Faye was alive, but that didn't change what happened. I was still extremely angry, and didn't trust Gabe one bit. I held grudges. I could sense the fury still radiating from Paul as well.

But right now, that didn't really matter. Faye was alive! I looked down at her bewildered, yet euphoric face. "Yeah, Faye, we won." I said softly.

She smiled wider. "Yay," Her voice was a whisper, but she was alive!

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 pm
Justagirl says...

Faye Jensen

Ash looked down at me, "Yeah, Faye, we won."

"Yay." My voice came out as a whisper. "How did we do it?"

Noah looked down at me.

"Well, we-" Started Gabe.

"No." Said Noah. "She needs rest."

And I did feel tired. I let myself be helped up by Noah and I slowly walked over to the train seats that people had claimed as beds. Everybody was still staring at me.

"Miracles happen every day people." I croaked at them. "Get back to work." A couple of them laughed and then they all turned away and went off to do whatever they were going too. Noah started to order everyone around and I decided that I might as well sleep. Even though I felt so tired I couldn't calm my mind. Soon, Noah stopped talking to everyone and came over to me.

"Go to sleep Faye." He said as he noticed me faking.

I gave a light groan and I heard him give a light laugh. He kissed my cheek then walked away.

I smiled and finally fell asleep.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:18 pm
BrooklynWriter says...

Ash

Now that Faye was asleep, I had time to be angry with Gabe. I was still extremely pissed off at him. As I turned around to yell at him as quietly as I could, but he was talking quietly with Kora. I contemplated interjecting, but I thought better of it. I was trying to show her how much of a traitor Gabe was, and interrupting would probably just make me look like the bad guy.

But at the same time, part of me wanted to stop Gabe from whatever he was trying to say to her. He could be tempting her to joing him in whatever traitor bullcrap hes mixed up in. I was torn.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:12 pm
emwolf1998 says...

Kora

Talking to Gabe kinda made me calm. Looking into his eyes made me almost forget about what was going on around me. The other people faded from my view. I wasnt exactly paying attention to what he was actually saying, I was morely just starring into his eyes, and then down to his lips every now and then making out a few words. I know he had this mixed up head in battle, and then this whole finally getting a mutation, its all big. I was so happy for his mutation, but yet nervous. If he was doing something to do with this dead girl then he might be able to bring her back and who knows what could happen then.
~Wolf~

Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia