z

Young Writers Society

The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm
gleek456 says...

(Thank you Bee! Hugs!)

Danielle Margot

The meeting was finished, and I gather my files and Augie's files. She needed to know this! I began walking through the corridors of the Division, and made my way to the Division's transportation area. One of the members were fixing a car. He slid from under the car.

"Dani! What can I do for you?" he asked. I smiled.

"I need a car," I said. He shook his head.

"Sorry, you're too young to drive," he answered. I stomped my foot in a very childish way.

"Okay, okay. I'll send someone to drive you. Where are you going anyways?" he asked. I bit my lip. I knew where Augie is. She always escapes from the Division and visits that wretched Virtus place.

"I need to pick up someone," I said. He nodded and sent someone to drive me. In the middle of the drive, I told the driver to stop a few blocks away. In a short time, I began walking there. When I reached the Virtus's fenced area, I immediately saw Augie running out. I waved my hands in the air.

"Augie! Augie! Over here!" I cried. Augie's eyes widened and she hopped over the fence quickly and put a hand over my mouth.

"Danielle. Shut. Up," she said sternly. I squinted at her and removed her hand from my mouth.

"Let's go! There's a car waiting, and I'm pretty sure you don't want me telling the Head about your whereabouts," I warned with a smile.

Emma Wilson

I counted all the kids in the Dining Hall and saw that one of them were not present. I was sitting beside Elle, so I turned to her.

"Where's Ade?" I asked with worry. Elle shrugged.

"If you want, I could find him and teach him a lesson about missing certain times," she offered. I shook my head.

"It's fine, Elle," I declined her offer. I stood up and began searching for Ade. This isn't good. Usually if the kids are missing, then they're trying to escape from here. Dad will not be happy if he lost another kid. I passed by the Training Room and heard voices. I slowly backed up and heard footsteps. I peeked in the room to see Ade.

"Ade?" I called. He turned around and I put a hand over my heart.

"Thank goodness! You're here!" I exclaimed. I looked around, there were two voices here.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked.

(Hope this is okay Bee!)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:18 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Ade

I looked around the room again then back at Emma. "My sister, Augie." I answered, still confused. "She wasn't making much sense to me..." I murmured and ran a hand over my short hair before giving up my impossible search for her. No use in freaking out over such a silly thing. I grinned. "Why were you so worried? Scared I was going to blow something up?"

((Sorry it's so short, and thank you Gleek! That was fine! It was just what I was hoping for.))
Llamas do not have six packs

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:35 pm
gleek456 says...

Emma Wilson

I ignored Ade's question. Augie? Do I know an Augie? Ah, yes! She was the girl who escaped along with the other escapees. She was here? And she's Ade's sister? What were they talking about? I'm pretty sure we will lose another kid soon.

"Come with me. You need to eat dinner," I said sternly. He shot me a confused look, then left the Training Room.

I exhaled and stared at where Ade was standing. This isn't good. I started heading back to the Dining Hall, where I saw the Alfredo Pasts served. I went back to my seat and thought about what might have happened.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:42 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Ade

I sat down with the other trainees, trying to figure out what just happened. Miss Emma seemed worried about something, and it just seemed to get worse when I mentioned Augie.

"Hey, guys." I said, getting the attention of them all. "Is it just me or is there something weird here?"

((Can I make another Virtus character? It seems like they're kinda... small))
Llamas do not have six packs

I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Tuckster