z

Young Writers Society

The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 am
gleek456 says...

We can start once we get some males. :D
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:47 am
icebender28 says...

Name: Isabelle (Elle) Krator

Appearance:

Past/Criminal Record:
Elle grew up in a loving house, with a caring older brother, who moved away to college. When her father died, though, her mother remarried, and her new step-father was abuseive. She never wanted her brother to know because she thought he had other things to worry about, so she pretended like nothing happened. her brother eventually found out. He came back home right as Elle was getting another 'punishment' or beating, and tried to step in. Her step-father killed him and chased Elle out of the house. That's when she became a theif. She stole $1,000,000,000 from the government when she was 16 in cash, and they didn't even know until she had bought a yacht and a house on the ocean. They didn't catch her until two years later and only because she intended to help break out a friend, who later stole the rest of her money from her and left her to die in some alley in some big city. She passed out, and woke up in the hospitol bed. She has been with the Virtus for 6 years, but was only a trainee for 4, because she was the top of her class, and is now the katana instructor.

Skills/ Strengths:She is very good at the katana, but hardly ever gets a chance to use it in seriuos battle, so she is also really good with a gun, and can handle explosives. She''s very good at sneaking in and back out without being noticed, but it usually doesn't matter, as she can handle herself either way.

Weaknesses: Elle can't do technology. At all. Last time she tried, she crached the server and blew the whole network, so she'll avoid it if possible.

Other: Elle is very authoritive and loves being in charge. She will pretend like she doesn't feel pain, and will try as hard as possible to stop it from being inflicted on others, other than while she's working. She has been said to be the hardest teacher at the Virtus, and she kind of likes that.

(I was wondering, if this is kind of like modern day thing? Like can I have like, New York or something in here? Thanks! :D )
Life is to be lived, not survived.

82 Reviews

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:54 pm
gleek456 says...

Sure Icebender, it can be set in New York, or you can have something about New York in your profile.

30 Reviews

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 pm
icebender28 says...

Oh, okay, thanks!

30 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:07 am
icebender28 says...

K guys, I'm leaving for my trip relly early tomarrow and won't get back until late saturday, so if we start, I wont be able to post. Talk to you later!! :smt003

82 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:23 pm
gleek456 says...

Bleh, we need so many things before we start:

- more males
- Some Division members

If there's anyone who might be interested, please ask them to join. :D

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:26 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC: Hey everyone, I'll be gone from now to Sunday the 7th... See ya!)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm
Shadowlight says...

Hey Gleek!
This looks so cool!

I will play a male Virtus instructor -can he be a pyrotechnic/demolition teacher??? (I like explosions :D)
and I will play a Division Agent (Poison covert killing type)
Does this work???
Profiles will be up later.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

82 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:10 pm
gleek456 says...

Thank you so much Shadow! Sure, I can make an instructor a pyrotechnic one!

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:16 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Name: Roxy Ashton

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Past/Criminal Record: Blew up her Step-fathers house after he divorced her mum, only to find that her mum had been in the same house; he divorced her mum, went out with another person, whilst secretly got back with her mum.

Skills/ Strengths: She is really, really good with guns, and explosives. She is a black belt and is very acrobatic. A good all rounder.

Weaknesses: Sometimes falters if she is hesitant- basically lets her emotions get the better of her.

Other: Up for love...<3
Signature Pending

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:17 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

I'll post a evil boy later...Save me a spot!
Signature Pending

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 pm
Shadowlight says...

Name: Rafe Gable

Gender, Male

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Rafe  Gable.jpg
Rafe Gable.jpg (13.13 KiB) Viewed 164 times
Rafe is tall 6'5" and built. He has small burn scars all over his body, he usual has five o'clock scruff on his face , and is missing his right pinky finger (a early fire accident.) He has a deep manly voice that has a smile in the sound of it. He usually wears jeans or military grade pants, graphic tee shirts with witty or humorous pictures or words on them and converse sneakers in green or red. He also still wears the silver cross his now dead grandmother gave him.

Personality: Rafe is easy going and laughs easily. surprisingly patient and understanding, he is one of the most emotionally/mentally grounded of the faculty. He loves to see his students grasp concepts and he has a passion for teaching. He forms close brotherly bonds with his students. He is highly intelligent-able to understand things quickly. His weakness is that he has a severe inability to handle stress in a productive manner, he becomes destructive. He also Suffers from Atypical Depression which caused him to be extremely sensitive to criticism and this leads to a downward swing in where he feels he is a failure as a human being. Thankfully his depression only manifests itself once and a while and in between swings he is a normal happy person.

Past/Criminal Record: Rafe from a young age was diagnosed as a Atypical Depressive Pyromaniac and was put on meds for the depression for years which stole much of his childhood from him because it caused him to become listless and distant from those he loved. Rafe grew up is a very violent inner city "hood" in a dysfunctional family, where he was exposed to horrendous situations at a very young age. This caused him to become unstable and unable to handle stress. In high school he started lighting fires as a stress relief and this quickly escalated to full blown arson within four years, he was never caught. He somehow graduated with average marks and then dropped off the map. his family still has no idea where or what happened to him. He had run away and soon after had gotten trapped in one of his arson fires. He woke up in a hospital bed and has been with Virtus ever since. the Virtus gave Rafe the psychotherapy he needed and put him to work after he had graduated their program making use of his natural abilities- his Pyromania.

Skills/ Strengths: Rafe is a instructor at Virtus and he teaches any and all skills that revolve around fire, explosions, and pyrotechnics. He is a dead shot with hand guns and he always has two of these stuck into the back of his jeans. because of his upbringing he is a very accomplished street fighter and is very street wise. He also has a Eidetic Memory.

Weaknesses: His depression and he isn't really one for learning the finer points of combat.

Other: He loves dogs, but can't stand cats.
He is straight and up for a relationship (with another adult of course!) but whoever that might be will have to be understanding of his depression and other baggage.
Rafe has a real sweet tooth, and a addiction to butterscotch candies (he is always sucking on one.)
He (unknown to most) an accomplished musician, both singing and piano. His favorite kinds of music are: classic soft rock, certain folk-ish songs: and oddly enough classical music.
He always has at least three lighters with him, h and he also always carries a pack of cigarettes, (not for smoking but at fuses)

(Is this alright Gleek?)

82 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:59 pm
gleek456 says...

Shadow: Yup! Your profile is a great addition!

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:57 pm
Shadowlight says...

Here is my Baddie!

Name: Katja Prusskiev

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Katja Prusskiev.jpg
Katja Prusskiev.jpg (41.91 KiB) Viewed 146 times
Katja is tall and thin with long delicate limbs. She is always dressed in high fashion outfits and accessories.(think Russian supermodel) Her favorite business outfit looks like this:
Spoiler! :
Katja Prusskiev.jpg
Katja Prusskiev.jpg (45.96 KiB) Viewed 146 times
her hair is always up in some sort of an updo and she always wears heels no mater her outfit. Her job within Division demands she always be dressed like this.

Personality: Katja is aloof and seemingly personality-less. She is cold, calculating, manipulative, and coquettish. Never seeming angry or displaying any strong emotions. people in Division call her "The stone angel". She is very much two-faced- calculating assassin on the outside and a crying insecure little girl on the inside.

Past/Criminal Record: Katja was a young up-and-coming Russian fashion model (ages 16) when she was brutally attacked, beaten and left for dead after a show. She found out her attacker was one of her photographers who had a mental illness. Once recovered she went on a vendetta against violent crimes against woman, and was responsible for the deaths of many innocent men. She got in over her head with the Russian government and while fleeing the country joined Virtus. she was with them only a short time because they did not endorse her savage vendetta against all men. She escaped and joined Division who let her have a free leash and she is now one of their top female agents.

Skills/ Strengths: Katja is a master of the silent kill., poison is her favorite method because she doesn't like to get her hands dirty. She is skilled in tae kwon do and carries a small pistol in her clutch :
Spoiler! :
katja gun.jpg
katja gun.jpg (15 KiB) Viewed 146 times
Division uses her as a assassin and spy that has to get withing very close range of her targets. so far she hasn't failed a mission or been caught yet.

Weaknesses: She is still scarred by her attack and can freeze up if something reminds her of her ordeal.

Other: Katja doesn't think she is up for love. She also loves dance, and can do a little ballet.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:47 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Name:Ade Cruciotti

Gender, Male-Female if it isn't obvious: Male. Very much male

Appearance: His hair is black, but he keeps it so short that you can barely tell. His eyes are dark blue, and he has a little bit of scruff around his chin. He is really muscular, and pretty much always wears sweats and a t-shirt.

Personality:A total goofbal, Ade never takes anyone or anything seriously, not even his training. He loves to goof off, and is good enough at fighting that he can get away with it.

Past/Criminal Record: Ade was responsible for several robberies, and then stick ups, and his final mistake was robbing a bank and blowing up the safe door instead of stealing the codes to get in. He was caught, to say the least, but took down six police men trying to escape.

Skills/ Strengths: He is amazing at hand to hand combat, and doesn't really bother dealing with guns or knives or swords, he considers them dirty. He can build a bomb out of the most harmless of materials and loves to do so. Unfortunately, no one trusts him with them.

Weaknesses: Hand to hand combat is his greatest strength and his greatest weakness. He is a powerful fighter, but doesn't stand a chance against someone that's far away and has a gun.

Other: Up for love

((A/N um... can I make a second person that's a bad guy? I totally want to if I can))

The Division:
Name: Augie Cruciotti

Appearance: Long black hair that she wears in a braid down her back, and smoky grey eyes. She's thin and muscular and always wears all black. Usually leggings and a loose shirt.

Personality:Augie is sarcastic and easy going, it's one of her best traits. She doesn't stress about anything, but is seriously scary when she wants to. While she can tease and poke fun at the people she cares about, she is fiercely protective of them to a point of suicide.

Past/ How you've escaped the Virtus: She was trained there and excelled in ranged weapons and sword fighting, she liked it there, up until she found out that one of the new recruits was her baby brother. Even though he wasn't particularly young, she fought him going there with all her might. When he arrived anyway, she killed three instructors to get out and turned her back on the virtus forever.

Skills/ Strengths: She's a great shot and likes to fight using a katana, shes strong and fast, making her a tough opponent.

Weaknesses: The moment she hasn't got a weapon, gun or otherwise, she's powerless. As strong as she is with them, without them she's like a newborn baby.

Other: Obviously Ade is her little brother. She's a little psycho when it comes to him (clearly). But she's up for love! =D
Llamas do not have six packs

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss