z

Young Writers Society

The Eiroquers

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 am
CardDragon says...

Now that I have caught your attention, I will introduce the story.This is a story of a government hunting down magical beings, by the use of wolf riders, wolves and humans mutated by dark magic. Our main characters Eric and Gabby are in the middle of a feast with there friends and families, when the wolf riders attack. Eric and Gabby are given the responsibility of helping the children at the feast escape to a resistance stronghold.Once at the resistance, Eric and Gabby meet the remaining UN-captured magicians and form the group the Eiroquers(Euro-ro-qurs). You can either be an Eiroquer or a child.
Your character has to have a...
-Name
-personality
-picture
-special skill
-dating status
-goals

Normal rules are effect here, along with the following rules...
-No cursing
-No sexual scenes

other things of importance-
There are 8 Eiroquers and 10 children,if things go well, there will be no spots left!
Last edited by CardDragon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#FF0000]I AM SICK PHANTOM![/color]

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:14 pm
View Likes
Meeks says...

I'll tag along.
-Name
Asere
-personality
Fairly laid back, easily angered, and when angered throws massive fits of rage. Other than his anger problem, he is a very chilled out person, and very humorous, even in the darkest of times.
-picture
(none)
-special skill
Invisibility
-dating status
available

58 Reviews

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 pm
CardDragon says...

Name-Eric
Personality- Very naive and good heart-ed, does not like to see evil being done to others.
special skill- good navigational skills along with great accuracy
good with a magical bow and arrow.
dating status- available
Last edited by CardDragon on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 am
tgirly says...

I'll be a child if it picks up. I'll post my profile later.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 am
tgirly says...

Name: Iada
Personality: Iada is only ten, but for her age, she's pretty mature. She had to raise her younger, eight year old brother since she was five and he was three. But now her brother has been captured, and she will stop at nothing to find him again. Her experiences have made her pessimistic and untrusting of other people. Still, she's very kind and has a big heart. She can be a good friend and a horrible enemy. She's serious and intelligent.
Special skills: Her brother is a lot more advanced at magic than she is, that's why they captured him and not her. He was like a child prodigy, but she doesn't know that she has the potential to be better than him. More specifically, she's very good at surviving and she can read thoughts.
Dating status: She's ten, so no.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

58 Reviews

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:59 am
CardDragon says...

yeah, 2 other people at least this storybook will not die yet.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 pm
BelarusBirdy says...

-Name
Alya
-personality
quiet and good at understanding people, even if she doesn't know them. When she speaks, her voice barely risies above a faint whisper, but those who listen don't regret it. She hates being treated like she's the same as everyone else, and she can hold a grudge indefinitely. She has friends, not because she doesn't want friends, because she's different.
-picture
none
-special skill
She can fell peoples emotions. The way she thinks of it is that the emotions float through her skull but ghet trapped inside and bounce around. Particularly strong emotions give her headaches. She can't block this sense out in any way.
-dating status
I don't thinks so. She's eleven.
-goals
to get her 'skill' under control, to get friends.
A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. I screamed aloud as it tore through them and now it's left me blind.
Florence and the Machine, Cosmic Love

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Im in!

Nevaeh Lightsmasher -Name

Energetic and cheerful, she tells you exactly what she thinks of you, right away. She always sticks up for the weak person and should never be allowed to eat sweet things-personality

erm, well Im like so new I made my account this morning at 1, so since i haven't really figured this nonsense out, im just gonna describe her. SHe has long, wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. Even though she's only 19 she has smile lines. Her features are average, she's a shortie, and she always wears a silver necklace that looks like a small ball, but is actually a bell. SHe never removes that necklace and allows no one to touch it even for a moment. She's pale and has a really hard time getting tan, she just burns. -picture

She controls fire and air, but mostly fire. Her favorite spell to use is one that blows up the target and flattens everything in a varying, but large radius. She can turn into air, rendering herself invisible but can't turn invisible.-special skill

Shes open to romance-dating status

She wants to protect as many people as she can, to make a difference in people's lives. Even though she views herself as nothing more than a weak magician, she wants to be a help to the world and give others a chance to become great.-goals
Llamas do not have six packs

'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights