Can we start soon? PWEASE!?
Live, Love, Laugh

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue May 24, 2011 3:30 pm
Bella says...

Hey guys.
I'm really sorry this hasn't gotten up and running yet,
my internet at home is down indefinitely. I'm going to write up my character profiles and I'll post them as soon as I can (probably later today or tomorrow at school).

Thanks for understanding

<3
Bella
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

142 Reviews

Tue May 24, 2011 4:50 pm
Bella says...

Name:Jessilyn “Jazz” Bradley

Appearance:Jazz is slightly shorter than average height, and is very thin. If she didn’t eat just about anything that doesn’t eat her first, most would probably worry that she was anorexic or something.

Jazz has been dying her hair since her freshman year. It is currently a firey red, and cut to about shoulder length, with deep layers. Her skin is pale, and her eyes are a shining gray-blue.

Pictures: Jazz 1 / Jazz 2

Artistic Talent: Jazz loves to do just about anything artistic – she’s attempted to learn the violin, the guitar, and the piano, she goes on photo excersions in her free time, and she keeps notebooks of writing. But her real passion lies in art – Jazz loves sketching, painting, coloring, etc.

Personality: Jazz is a very busy person. She’s always doing something, be it a personal project, something for school, or an extra curricular.

Jazz loves people, but has a hard time opening up and getting close to them. She can often seem cold and distant when she first meets people. When angry or upset, Jazz gets very quiet, talking only when necessary and speaking very few words.

Biography: Jazz grew up in a small town of maybe 3,000 people in the middle of no where. Her high school class had 98 kids all together. She didn’t exactly hate it, but she had always longed to get out, to see the world and experience bigger and better things. She learned about Autumn Breeze early in her sophomore year, and spent the rest of the school year convincing her parents that she needed to go there. NEEDED TO. Finally, after begging and pleading and lots of house work and promising to work extra hard and behave and be careful, and getting accepted, of course, her family let her pack up and move across the country to the academy.

Other: Jazz is up for love, but it’s not going to be easy to impress her, or keep her interested.

**I'll work on getting my other character profile and a beginning post up as soon as I can!**

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 pm
Glauke says...

Name: Ariana Youngblood
Appearance: Heart-shaped face with exquisite chiseled features. Long, silky, dark brown hair tinged with copper-red. Long, muscular limbs from years of dancing, extremely beautiful.
Pictures: Image
Artistic Talent: Dance (hip-hop)
Personality: Ariana is extremely shy. Although she has many friends and is very sweet, she has trouble making friends because it is hard for her to open up and come out of her shell. She doesn't trust many people, except for a select few. Nobody, not even her best friends, know very much about her. She never dances in public, and even her dance classes are private. Although she has extraordinary talent, it goes unnoticed by the student body. She is at ABAA on a scholarship and lives at the school. Nobody knows where she is from or anything about her family or background, and nobody really asks.
Biography: (None of this is known by the student body) Ariana's parents divorced before her mother knew she was pregnant with Ariana, and soon after Ariana was born she was put up for adoption because her mother didn't have the money or experience to care for a child. Ariana had lived in foster homes from ages 2-14. When she found out about ABAA, she applied, auditioned, and of course, was accepted. Now Ariana lives at ABAA full-time, and when she turns 19, she plans to go to college, get a degree in Dance, and become a hip-hop instructor.
Other: Lots of boys like Ariana because of her apparent beauty and her alleged dance skills, and the fact that she doesn't love just anyone makes her even more tempting for them. However, she obviously doesn't fall in love easily, and so is not exactly looking for it.

Please PM me if my character gets accepted! I am really excited for Autumn Breeze! Thank you! xx Penni xx
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue May 24, 2011 7:44 pm
Glauke says...

This post has been deleted.
Last edited by Glauke on Tue May 24, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm
thestorygirl says...

Sorry this is so late.

Name: Monroe Davies
Appearance: Monroe has dark eyes and brows. Her hair is dark brown and falls in curls over her left eye. She is always wearing heavy eyeliner. Her skin is fair and she normally wears feather extensions in her hair. She is very thin but at an average height. She normally wears brown, black, and purple clothes. She has a beige scarf that she always wears, even in the dead of summer.
Pictures: I couldn't figure out how to attach it except for putting it on the bottom.
Artistic Talent: Cello and theatre.
Personality: Monroe is very focused when it comes to her studies and never lets anything get in the way, but when you meet her not during school time she is very relaxed and layed back. Interrupt her and get her dark side. She has a way of gravitating around a person until she knows exactly what their flaws are, but not in a stalkerish way.
Biography: Monroe grew up in a very poor family and had to claw her way up from the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder. Her parents died when she was fifteen and it motivated her to work harder until she got accepted into school.
Other: If you ever empty out her pockets she normally has some kind of sheet music in it.
Attachments
imagesCA13LXWB.jpg
This is her scarf
imagesCA13LXWB.jpg (4.67 KiB) Viewed 352 times
imagesCA9WEYKU.jpg
This is her
imagesCA9WEYKU.jpg (7.54 KiB) Viewed 352 times
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

142 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2011 1:54 am
Bella says...

Name: Abigail "Abby" Stewart

Appearance: Abby has long brown hair, reaching down slightly past her mid-back. She often puts it in a long, messy braid over the front of one of her shoulders. Her eyes are deep brown.

Abby is modest with her make-up - a little eye shadow, mascara, the occasional light eyeliner. She does, however, enjoy red lipstick. Just sometimes.

She loves vintage clothes. Lace, creamy colors. She also love jeans, and wears them quite a bit.

Also, she wears bracelets on her wrist at all times, most of them made by herself or one of her friends.

Pictures:

Townhouses

Bracelets 1

Bracelets 2

Artistic Talent: Music. Abby sings, and has a knack for learning instruments. She knows how to play the guitar, and enjoys playing around with the piano. She also does some theatre.

Personality: Abby tends to stress out and overload herself with things she enjoys. She's always doing something, and wouldn't be Abby if she wasn't. Abby can be a little over dramatic - she worries about things that MIGHT happen a lot.

Abby is very energetic and puts a lot of energy into cheering others up. When she%u2019s around and happy, her good mood tends to spread.

Biography: Abby is one of the few commuter students at Autumn Breeze. She lives a couple blocks away from the school, in a two story townhouse (three counting the attic), with her single mother. Her father left when she was three.

Other: Up for love.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 25, 2011 3:12 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Atemisia *Artie* Star Call her Missy she'll pop you in the mouth.
Age: 16 but at times depending on the role she's playing seems much older.
Appearance: Blue black hair which in certain light actually looks dark blue slightly wavy to her waist which she usually keeps back in a braid or a bun. naturally tan skin refined facial features high cheekbones and almond shaped stormy grey eyes full lips 5'10 willowy has been told that she is pretty enough to be a model. Is considered odd because she has a wide range of tastes though she a weakness for peasant blouses and jeans. Her favorite colors are purples, reds, and blues. She always wears a beat up pair of black ankle length converse with dark blue laces. She has a natural beauty the most she'll wear makeup wise is eyeliner to make her eyes pop.
Pictures: (if you have them. please nothing too big if posting the actual image!)
Artistic Talent: She is an artist (mostly sketching and writing) but she's also an actress and a singer.
Personality: She is calm and cool most of the time unless she's in a good mood then she's bubbly and happy when she's practicing a monologue or something inside her head she's very quiet and concentrated. She is also very determined whether to make someone smile or to land a role in play.
Biography: She was born into the richer society and according to everyone was pampered and given everything she wanted or at least that's what it looks like but as she would say often bitterly "I am merely a bird in a gilded cage." she had no freedom wasn't allowed to do anything her parents considered 'poor in taste' such as anything to do with the arts she secretly applied for the academy and was accepted and when she told her parents they disapproved of course but she didn't care and went anyway.
Other: Up for love. Is a big fan of the oldies i.e The Beatles, Aerosmith, ACDC etc. etc. She always has a book with her and her sketchpad and pencils. Always wears this necklace
Spoiler! :
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

142 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2011 7:24 pm
Bella says...

**Please visit the discussion thread in order to sort out roommates if your character is living in the dorms**

Jazz

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I reach out, slamming my fist down on top of my alarm clock. Stretching, I rolleover. 6:45.

“Ugh,” I groan, sitting up and running my hand through my jagged red hair. It’s the first day of classes at my new school, and as tired as I am, I am also extremely excited. I grab my shower tote and a towel, then proceed to shuffle across the room to the bathroom that myself and my roommate share with two other girls.

After my shower, I blow dry my hair straight, then clip a few strands back to keep it out of my face. I put on my makeup, my good mood resulting in some overly extravagant blue eyeliner.

I debate my clothing choices carefully before settling on my “art” jeans – a pair of holey skinny jeans covered in accidental paint and ink splotches. These are also my favorite jeans. I finish the outfit with a black tank top, and my old black hi-top converse, with rainbow laces and multiple holes. I look myself over in the mirror, grab an old jean jacket, my shoulder bag, and walk over to my roommate.

“Hey, wake up. Class starts in about an hour. I’m going down to breakfast,” I nudge her shoulder, then turn and head out the door to join the other earlier risers on their way down to the cafeteria.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed May 25, 2011 9:33 pm
cannoncomplex says...

*I think i better be posting

Faustina Wakolski (change her last name)

So this is the school? I don't think writing fits to an art, and that its the only thing I'm good at. I should have talk more to my parents about this. I don't know why i agreed. The whole academy sounded nice at the start but I didn't know that it was this big? I should have stayed home and joined a writing course. I'm not that good at art or theater, and I predict i might flunk it. Much more, i have to interact....why did I even agree coming here?

Dad left me just outside the campus with two big suitcases. I don't like to carry much but Mom insisted. She spent so much on my clothing that I swore, I wouldn't wear more than five pieces out of thirty. That was just the pants. I better stop complaining, and just head in straight and avoid any sort of vibrant life this place has.
Lain Iwakura: If you're not remembered, then you never existed.

142 Reviews

Thu May 26, 2011 12:05 am
Bella says...

**A note regarding posting -

Please post your characters name at the top of the post, and BOLD it so it stands out. =)

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Thu May 26, 2011 12:50 am
StoryWeaver13 says...

Meredith Lee (AKA Ren)

Meredith stepped out of the taxi, rubbing her eyes for the final time before stepping out to view her new school. Since her plane had been delayed, she'd spent hours to get here in time...had she even slept?

She grabbed her duffel bag and guitar, and smiled despite herself. This school was...big. Compared to her small-town Christian school, anyway. She thought of all the things she hoped to change here: to talk more, to make friends, to...
to what? She sighed. To have people not call her Meredith. That was a start.

Her watch beeped, and Ren gasped. An hour til class and she hadn't even gotten to her room yet! She raced inside, though in this nice school she felt out-of-place in her faded jeans and Red-Sox cap. She was only relieved she'd taken off her riding boots before coming inside. Ren crossed her fingers, and stopped for a second to smile. She'd never been far from home, but she felt more than ready. Deep down, she dreamed of doing something she even knew would get her into trouble. This was her first chance for freedom.
Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ~Lemony Snicket

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu May 26, 2011 1:51 am
thestorygirl says...

I'll be your roommate,Bella.

Monroe

"Ugh! Kill me," I groaned drowsily as Jazz woke me up. The last thing I wanted to do was get up, but there was the prospect of Drama club later today and I was super excited. I hear the door slam behind her, right after I caught a glimpse of some extremley blue eyeliner.

Groaning mellodramatically, I got up and took a scalding hot shower. I got out, blow dried my hair in waves around my face, and threw on some heavy eyeliner. I wore a black shirt with my scarf, jeans stuffed with sheet music in case I got the chance to practice.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 26, 2011 6:18 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Artie Star
I sat up groaned and scrubbed my cheeks with my dry hands. I sat up and stretched then walked into the bathroom and took an ice cold shower slowly bringing it to scalding hot to wake myself up. I stepped out dried off and put on a blue peasant blouse with purple flowers embroidered on the collar, sleeves, and hem. I slipped on my dark blue jeans with slightly threadbare knees and towel dried my blue black hair then brushed it back. I put it back in a simple braid hanging down my back with a silver hair ribbon. I put my towel neatly on the shower rack and walked out. I put on my black converse after putting on bright yellow socks just so I could say I was walking on sunshine. I put on my amethyst necklace and sighed it felt like home but I shook my head and rushed around the roomto force myself to stay busy. I grabbed my leather bag and then noticed my roomate was already gone then I realized she hadn't been there when I woke up. I checked my watch and relaxed 6:45 I wasn't late. I walked out of the room joining the other early risers.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Thu May 26, 2011 10:38 pm
TexanWriter says...

Hazel

Another glance at the written number on my wrist served two purposes: a) it reminded me to try and make my handwriting legible, and b) that I was perpetually doomed to wander the halls until, by some wild luck, I stumbled across my room -- or at least until I worked up the gumption to walk back to the main office and ask what my room number was. I sighed. Perpetual wandering was much more likely. Okay, let me think... That looks like a two, and then a zero. Then... An "F"? I glanced up at the room beside me. 214. Well, there goes that idea. So this is twenty... Oh, there's a hook there. It's 203.

I leaped over and tried my key. At the click I swung open the door and took in the scene. Not bad, but it's always hard for one artist to appreciate another's work. I tossed my duffel bag on the bed now claimed as my own and shuffled through it, bringing out my marker box. Selecting a washable marker stolen from my little sister back home, fell on the too-soft bed and set to work. It was 6:47 and 23, 24 seconds-- I still had time to fix the fairly pretty yet unbearable wallpaper.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller