z

Young Writers Society

The Four Colonies {Started/Accepting Characters}

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:02 am
Redfang18 says...

Lester Shiva

I couldn't believe that I would get in such a mess like this. Black witches surrounding me and attempting to attack me. I never thought I could get caught in this cross-fire. Someone must've known I was in the cemetary. I quickly stashed Serenity in my sack to protect her from any damage. One of the surviving black witches tried to escape in fright, but I caught up and tackled her. Holding her eye-level with me by her underarms, I demanded, "What the hell is going on here? What are you witches doing here, trying to murder me?" I hissed to show my fangs. "Tell me or I'll drink you dry."
The witch- a young girl of seventeen at best- said timidly, "We were hired by the King of All Vampires to take you out."
The scales on my back rattled. So both Akasha and Enkil are looking for me, but Enkil had other reasons that I only knew one: he wanted me out of the equation so he could have Akasha for himself. Akasha wanted me back because she loved me when she first saw me. I had no doubt in my mind Enkil was jealous of me for getting attention from Akasha. I twisted the witch's neck and set her on fire, making sure she was dead. The other black witches had already left the cemetary, leaving just me and the one who saved me. I went to him and asked, "Are you alright?" I pried his mind a little, just to find his name. Stephen Valentine was his name. When he didn't answer me, I asked politely, "Are you alright, Stephen?"
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg