7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:58 pm
untameabletiger says...

Name- Cecelia "Cece' CC" Lockheart

Age- 18

Appearance-
Spoiler! :

Personality- Cecelia is outgoing to an extent, even if it is out of her comfort zone. She stands out in the crowd when she speaks because of her bubbly attitude. She is very creative and is a nature loving tree hugger. So she lives in the low part of the trees. She loves music, it reminds her of her brother. Whenever Cecelia is thinking hard about something, or is determined on a specific goal, she throws her hair into a high ponytail. you can sometimes catch her not smiling, but it's rare.

Other personalities: Cecelia isn't as confident as she seems, and she would much rather be quiet and antisocial, but she pretends to be an optimistic carefree girl, when really, she never stops worrying.

Brief History- At the age of five, Cecelia and her brother were put into an orphanage. year after year, they stayed, refusing to leave the other. Being three years older than his sister, Cecelia's brother at the age of eight-teen was released , and took Cecelia with him. For many years, they lived in about middle class with a quiet life, he protected her, and filled every room with melodic tunes.She learned about plants and animals to survive if needed. When the disease swept their home, Cece's brother gave her his pick with a final "I love you" before they were separated. She strung it onto a leather shoelace and has never taken it off. She chose her last name Lockheart after that because she promised herself to never care for anything again so she wouldn't die inside if it left.

Talents- She can see glimpses of a persons past or future by touching, and she knows her way with plants and nature. She has trust issues.

Flaws- She is deathly afraid of heights, and is paranoid during the darkest parts of night.

Up For Love? yep.

Other- Though she can't play guitar, she always wears her brothers old pick necklace, and she carries her notebook around that serves many purposes.
Last edited by untameabletiger on Sun May 01, 2011 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:32 pm
fictionfanatic says...

We have eight people! Let's start, let's start, let's start! Please!
Live, Love, Laugh

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:19 pm
View Likes
Pundit says...

Name-Tyler
Age- 19
Appearance- No one liners. Pictures help, too.
Personality- No one liners, again.
Brief History- No one liners
Talents- Excellent hearing, electroreception
Flaws-
Up For Love?
Other-

Sorry, but I'm out.
Last edited by Pundit on Mon May 02, 2011 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun May 01, 2011 12:52 am
Synnoev says...

Name - Carina

Age - 19

Appearance - Carina has long black hair that is occasionally tied up, with soft grey eyes and tan complexion. She usually wears quite girly clothes and is only seen in trousers under great duress, and will usually be found complaining loudly and frequently if forced to wear them.
Spoiler! :

Personality - In everyday matters, Carina is usually pretty upbeat and boisterous, willing to let everyone and anyone know of her immediate thoughts. To put it bluntly, her brain-to-mouth filter is just slightly dysfunctional, although her powers usually manage to tell her when she is at risk of offending someone. Carina's powers mean she is well attuned into what others are feeling, and so she is often able to get along with people easily once they get over her tendency to express her surface thoughts with such frequency - due to her powers she is unused to emotional privacy and as such is unfazed by the idea of sharing her feelings, even those that most people would be inclined to hide.

Brief History - Carina's family fled from England two years before the bombings started, at the height of the disease, in an attempt to protect themselves from the disasters that were happening around them. Her family managed to survive, though she still has memories of the friends she left behind.

Talents - She can sense the general emotions of those around her (a few metres range), and if she touches them she can get a more detailed glimpse into what they are feeling. She also has enhanced taste and smell.

Flaws - Although she is very people-smart, she is not particularly intelligent and will often be slow on the uptake. She is rather scatty in her behaviour and is often too open with her thoughts. She doesn't tend to let up when she wants to talk to someone, and finds it difficult to be without human company.

Up For Love? - Yes

Other - n/a

Reviews: 3
Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 pm
MyStoryline says...

I'd like to reserve a spot please! I'll make the profile tomorrow!

17 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2011 10:45 pm
Synnoev says...

We have eight at least nine people! Let's start, let's start, let's start! Please!

^ I second this notion.

84 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2011 11:00 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Haha, Syn, your charrie and my charrie Blue have the same power
Live, Love, Laugh

17 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2011 11:08 pm
Synnoev says...

Mmm, I noticed that before I posted but by this point I was already stuck on that idea, and thought that their personalities are different enough that it won't matter too much.
I think it will be kind of funny when they meet cause Carina will actually just wet herself at the thought of meeting someone else who reads emotions.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun May 01, 2011 11:15 pm
thestorygirl says...

Okay. I third that notion. You are now free to begin. You're starting out in the Poconos. If you don't know where it is, LOOK IT UP! Pweeze.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

17 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2011 11:47 pm
Synnoev says...

(OOC: I'm going to assume that they all know each other already)

Carina
I opened my eyes wearily, sitting up after a few moment's pause to stretch my arms into the air and yawn tiredly. Today was the second day of our trek into the Poconos, where we had spent the entirety of the previous day walking in circles and generally finding out nothing of any interest except that after six hours, the sight of mountains got seriously boring.

I turned my head to see where Cece was curled up in her own sleeping bag on the other side of the tent, chest rising and falling softly as she slept. She was still asleep, and I watched for a moment more before throwing a jumper on and leaving the tent to go out into the dewy morning air. and find some company.

Outside, Blue, Leann, and some of the others were sitting around the the centre fire, with Leann poking silently at a pot of food that sat cooking on the flames. Around them, I could see a few dark silhouettes in the trees of those few crazy people who chose to sleep up there.

Blue glanced up at my sudden spike of disgust, a trace of amusement on his face. "It's actually very refreshing to sleep up there," he commented in a low voice, and I raised an eyebrow disbelievingly.

"Riiight. If you say so. But I'm going to stick with my pampery tent, thank you very much." I replied as I made my way over to the group and peered into the pot of food. The scent of oats reached me, and I crinkled my nose in mild disapproval. "We had oats for breakfast and lunch yesterday." Despite my complaints, I sat down next to Leann and stretched out my arms again with another yawn.

"So, what are the plans for today?"

Reviews: 3
Mon May 02, 2011 11:05 pm
ANate13 says...

Allan

I stretched my arms as I woke up. I stood up and rubbed my eyes. After throwing on some warmer clothes, I stepped outside to start the day. Most of the others were already up. Blue was speaking to Carina. I walked over to the water and filled my cup with it. Taking a swig, I walked over to the fire to join in on the conversation about the days plan. To my right, Carina streched and almost hit me. I moved a little, but didn't really mind.
The Bard Chronicles: http://youngwriterssociety.com/novel.php?id=1134

Master of Words: novel.php?id=1039

If you review those two, send me a PM containing a link to something you'd like reviewed.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue May 03, 2011 5:52 am
untameabletiger says...

~Leann Forth~

I was the first awake, which was unusual for me. But the rest soon filled around the fire that wasn't visible from the side of the pot. I Poked around at the oatmeal, our normal for the last few days. Mornings weren't the best time for me. I sighed, and looked around the large pot.

"It's actually very refreshing to sleep up there," Blue spoke up in the silence.

"Riiight. If you say so. But I'm going to stick with my pampery tent, thank you very much." Carina replied. It was times like these that I wished I was more social, and not so awkward. I wanted to speak up, but I couldn't.

"So, what are the plans for today?" Carina asked everyone.

"Probably the same as usual, when do we ever get a break?" I managed, sounding pretty good for me.

A red flame licked the side of the pot, I gasped and dropped my poking stick and stood up in a swift motion taking me away from the small fire. I gave a weary smile, trying to act like she didn't almost just have a heart attack. I didn't know how the others took my little moment, or if they even knew about my brother. I moved my foot around , distracting myself. A familiar body rounded the corner. Her long blonde hair was wrapped around one side of her neck in a twisted braid, and the strips of black framed her face. It was Cece, one of the last ones up, as always.

~Cecelia "Cece" Lockheart~

I yawned as my eyes fluttered open, sitting up. I twisted my hair to the side to calm the patches that decided not to cooperate after brushing it. I pulled open the tent flap thing, and stepped outside. I lingered in the low, taking in the familiar smell and sight of the tall, strong green trees. I pulled off a leaf and brought it to my nose before slipping it into the left side of my shirt. I walked around the large tree, taking my time, and smiled at the large group before taking my spot near the fire.

84 Reviews

Tue May 03, 2011 9:22 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Blue:

I sat on the ground, just paying attention to everyone's emotions, making sure everyone was in check. It was then that I felt a sudden spike of disgust from Carina, the girl who shared my power, but only when in contact with people (Am I right?)

I glanced over at her quickly and noted that she was looking up and my sister Scarlet and the others in the trees and said in a rather low voice, "It's actually very refreshing to sleep up there,"

Raising an eyebrow, Carina said, "Riiight. If you say so. But I'm going to stick with my pampery tent, thank you very much."

"We had oats for breakfast and lunch yesterday." Carina said after peering into the pot.

"So, what are the plans for today?" She continued.

It was then that something just dropped from the trees. Everyone else had to look, but I knew who it was. Scarlet. Her red hair splayed beneath her as she just lay there on the ground, unhurt, just too lazy to get up.

Scarlet:

I lay on the ground, staring up at the trees. After a minute, I decided it was too quiet.

So, I jumped up, my brilliant red hair whipping around, and screamed/sung, "Spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can, spins a web, any size, catches thieves, just like flies, look out! here comes the spiderman! Is he strong? Look here bud, he's got radioative blood."

I stopped my scream singing and stood still for a second, just looking at everyone, most of them still staring at me like I was insane, Blue probably the only one who thinks I'm normal. Oh well, what do I care about normal? I had just recently met these people, they don't need to understand me, just so long as they don't cramp my style.

Tilting my head to the side, I beamed and asked, "What's for breakfast?"
Live, Love, Laugh

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue May 03, 2011 11:40 pm
Sunshine says...

Sorry so late!

Name- Emmaline (Emmi) Everliest

Age- 17

Appearance-
Spoiler! :

Pictures great! Grey-blue eyes with dark lashes. Brown-black hair that curls up even more on rainy days. She wears it loose around her shoulders, nothing more, nothing less. Emmi is not slim by standards, but is actually on the curvy side. She is not extremely picky on the dressing side, but is almost always seen wearing a headband or hair clip of some measure.

Personality- Although often jumpy when you approach her, she quickly smooth's down into a polite and easy to get along with matter. Emmi is easy to make laugh and a generally social person. Although Emmi loves interaction and people, she often drifts off into her *own* world. (See Talent's and you may understand) She's very thoughtful and sometimes overly nice. Even though she's always found it easy to make friends, she's almost always more facinated by the outcast.

Other personalities- Hm... Emmi is pretty straightfoward. However, sometimes she'll use her niceness as a shield to how scared she really is. Emmi is secretley a bit of jumpy person, paranoid too.

Brief History- Emmi grew up in a loving and perfect home. Her parent's even spoiled her to a small extent, making sue they always lived a new house and lived well. Then Emmi's only brother ran away. Emmi didn't, and still doesn't, know why. Her family soon collapsed into arguing, crying, and pure chaos. Emmi was truly traumatized, because she really was close to her brother. She moved to her much less weathy Aunt and tried living with her. She came out a lot wiser because of it.

Talents- Emmi can sense the future and past of an area that she's in. She see's it all in different layer's. Going into an old meadow, she'll see as it was in 1782, 1009, and 3078 all at the same time. She's tried to train herself differently, to see what she wanted to see and seceded to some measure. It still confuses her, but she has a better grip on it. She also as great endurance, and can stick with one thing for a very long time.

Flaws- Jumpy, often confused by seeing so many things at once. Being a romantic and letting it get in the way of judgment. If she loved or likes someone enough she'll do crazy things. What I'm trying to say is she's pretty emotionally unstable.

Up For Love? Yeah! Especially since it's forbidden.

Other- I may not be able to post much because Track is running me dry (literaly) but I'll try my very best. (I'm gonna jinx this now. Track's over soon anyway, just thought I'd warn you.)
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

Reviews: 0
Wed May 04, 2011 12:23 am
Undertaker says...

Hayden

As I started to hear more footsteps below me, I decided it was time to actually move. Sitting up and stretching, I then moved to look down at my team members. They were all sitting around a campfire laughing and talking. Lifting up my nose to the air I realized what was in the pot...oats, again. Sighing and smiling softly to myself I hopped down from the tree that I was sleeping in.

Upon walking over to where everyone was sitting, I received a few smiles here and there. Smiling back I noticed an open space next to Scarlet. Sitting down I just kind of started listening to other's people's conversations, sometimes inputting a word or two in.
Last edited by Undertaker on Wed May 04, 2011 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Show me a "first rate laugh"."

I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight