z

Young Writers Society

Return to Wonderland *Not accepting anymore Descendants*

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:56 pm
MyStoryline says...

Blue:

"Do you think she could help get us out of here?" The guy asked, moving slowly.

"She doesn't seem like the normal person, you know?" He said, smiled hopefully over his shoulder, "Let's follow her."

With a shrug, I decided to go ahead. What better things did I have to do? Besides, this guy seemed like the only guy relateable to. Besides, if I went along, maybe I could keep my mind off of Collin and Sara.

So the guy and I ventured after the girl with the crazy wings.

As we persued her, I swung my guitar to my back and asked, "You're Isaac, right?"

He nodded and asked back, "And you are?"

"Blue." I responded quickly.

He simply nodded, which I was greatful for, because explaining my name to people can be both awkward and annoying to repeat.

*by the way, this is fictionfanatic on my friend's account*

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 pm
megsug says...

Issac

Blue and I fell into another silence as we kept the Angel in sight. I was really starting to like this guy. He was chill and didn't have to talk all the time. Being a quiet guy myself, I understood that kind of thing. I wondered where the name came from but didn't say anything. He probably got enough of that.

I jotted down the appearance of the card guy on the top of my hand, glancing up every few moments, mainly going off of Blue in my peripheral vision.

The Angel turned a corner, and a wave of panic rose in me for a moment when we did the same and found an empty hall. A number of doors, each a different size and color. We were alone in a palace in Wonderland... er... Underland.

I frowned. "Well... at least we know she didn't go in one of these." I bent down and pointed at a round door that only a mouse could fit in.
Test

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:02 am
thestorygirl says...

Angel

I finished my book at a remarkable pace, after I thought I had heard something. But I wasn't paying attention to the book half of the time. I was thinking about two of the boys there who had looked very uncomfortable. I didn't blame them, but we needed them, maybe they weren't the right Alice children. They looked faintly like her, so that couldn't be true.

I closed my book with a snap, put it back on the shelf, and walked out the Diamond library. The boys were there, Isaac and the other one. I thought it was Blue, or Purple, or Green. Some kind of color. They were examining the mouse door.

"Lookin' for somethin' ?," I asked. Both of them nearly jumped at the sound of my voice. I never realized how odd it sounded before now; like ice peircing through water, or chimes in a tornado. The weird thing was that I fought with ice daggers, even though I normally used just my wings in fighting, it was my back up option.

The other one, he was definetly Blue, answered first. "Uh, yeah. We're looking for you. Were where you?" I pointed behind me, but they had a confused expression. I turned around but the door had already dissapeared, the Diamond Library was flighty. He was subconciously stroking the guitar slung on hid back. His blondish hair was sticking out everywhere, but he looked anything but untidy in his expression; it was concentrated and very alert, but there was something under, something not so serious.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:26 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Blue:

The Angel appeared out of nowhere and said, "Looking for something?"

The sound of her icy voice sent chills down my spine and arms, also causing me to nearly jump. Isaac and I exchanged a quick glance and I then said, "Uh, yeah. We were looking for you. Where were you?"

She pointed at the empty wall behind her. I felt a quizzical expression cross my face. The Angel turned to look at the wall and saw that it was blank, but merely shrugged it off.

She then turned back to me, and only then did I become concious of the fact that my hand was stroking the soft wood of my guitar. After looking me over, she looked into my eyes. I held her gaze for a minute, but soon realized that she was good at reading people and, fearing she would learn too much, I moved my eyes away from hers and looked to the ground.

Moving my guitar back to the front of me, I mutteres, barely audible, "Well, uh, I guess we shoul...get back."

And with that, I turned on my heel and headed back, softly playing my guitar.
Live, Love, Laugh

463 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:16 pm
megsug says...

Issac

"Are you looking for something?"

I jumped and straightened, shoving my left hand, the one I had been writing on, in my pocket.

Her voice was cold... but eerily pleasant, I suppose is the best word. The random song of a windchime.

A billion questions raced through my head, not one of them what I had come for. So I would look like I wasn't fascinated with all of this, I said nothing, still keeping Isabel first.

"Yeah. We were looking for you. Where were you?" Blue asked, glancing toward me.

I looked behind her when she motioned that way and raised an eyebrow. I was even more intruiged when she shrugged as if disappearing doors were normal. I twirled my pen around my fingers, watching when the Angel looked at Blue. There was a moment where I felt like I wasn't seeing what was really happening, and suddenly Blue turned, strumming his guitar, muttering about getting back.

I looked behind my, silently begging him not to leave me alone with the Angel. When I realized he wasn't turning back around, I faced the Angel and, wanting to leave as soon as I could, began to tell her what we had come for as fast as I possibly could. "That guy and me aren't happy here. We don't want to be here. We have enough problems of our own without taking on this crazy place and this civil war and all that crap. I can't afford to be here right now. We... er... I guess I was wondering if you could get us back. If not, you must know some way, right?" I took a deep breath, unsure if she had understood a third of the words that had come out of my mouth, and promptly dropped the pen that may have been moving at unheard of speeds, just to look like an idiot.
Test

49 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:36 pm
thestorygirl says...

Angel

When Blue walked away- my staring must have freaked him out- Issac was left with me. I hadn't taken two breaths when his voice came out in a nervous stream of words. "That guy and me aren't happy here. We don't want to be here. We have enough problems of our own without taking on this crazy place and this civil war and all that crap. I can't afford to be here right now. We... er... I guess I was wondering if you could get us back. If not, you must know some way, right?"

I giggled, a high peircing note echoing off of the huge octangular ceiling. "I would love to help you, but sadly, Wonderland, excuse me Underland, is a strange place. There is plenty of exits out, but are masked by those coming in."

Issac raised his eyebrow, probably not getting what I was saying. "You can get out, but only when you're fully in?," he inquired. I nodded.

"You can go back when you are done with your business here; to stop the Blue Prince. That's how it was with the first Alice that is how it will be with you."

"What are you?," he asked. I had no idea what this question was about, seeing as it didn't pertain to the subject. His brown hair in disarray he looked at me with such curiousity I found it unnatural. His hand was in his pocket, and I could see inked lines on it.

"Well I'm not an Angel. I'm suprisingly more human then Raven, I think she has Rocking-Horse Bird in her. I just am me, to put it simply."
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 pm
Cspr says...

Charon

"And I'm bored." I stepped out of my hiding place, or perhaps my hiding place stepped from me--this place was fit for making you mad--and the lighting changed slightly. I think a few things in the room changed when I spoke, but I ignored that as well. I focused on the Angel and the nervous-pen-boy. They were stagnant and the other kid made me think of someplace else. Little Me in my brain grasped around in the dark, but came up with nothing.

"Welcome to Hades, Alice Freak," I informed him. I did a little bow to follow. Alice had been British, correct? Britons liked bows. Hm. Or maybe they didn't like bows?
Too late now.
I straightened myself back out and stared unblinkingly at the Angel. "And hello Nyx."
My SPD senses are tingling.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun May 01, 2011 2:23 am
Dragonette says...

Raven~

So me and Allysa were talking and eating (it turns out we have some stuff in common, such as an intrest in heights), when I noticed that there were only four descendants sitting at the dining tables. I stood up quickly and Allysa asked me if everything was alright. "Yeah," I replied, "just, stay here, kay?" I looked over to the small table where the waistcoats were sitting and walked over.

They all stopped chating and looked up at me. "Hey, Raven, how you doin'?"

"Hey, Duper, Dustin. Do either of you know where your descendant is?" Slowly, their smiles faided as they looked around the hall. They jumped up. "Come on," I said as I headed out of the room. By simply guessing, we looked through the rooms and halls of the castle. Finally I came about one of the guys roming the hall with his guitar. He was playing it beautifully and seemed to be in another world. But he snapped out of it when he about bumped in to me. "Oh, hi," he said.

"Where is the other one?" I said, trying to sound strict. I could only imagine what my brother would say if he found out I had lost two people already. "The other descendant? Where'd he go?" I questioned again.

He pointed behind his shoulder, "Back there, with the Angel who's not an angel, who came from a room that isn't there," He looked at me as if saying, 'is that right?' He caught on fast.

I couldn't stop myself from giving a small smile, it wasn't easy being mad at this kid. "Thanks." I nodded at Duper and he rushed down the hall to find his responcibilty. "I'm Raven," I said, "And your name is?"
Last edited by Dragonette on Sun May 01, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun May 01, 2011 4:13 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Celestria Hester * I don't know I just wanted to have her randomly play her violin*
I was talking eagerly to Saber enjoying his tales of his missions and of Underland but as he was talking I just wanted to play my violin more and more because if I was back up there I would be playing it right now. I bit my lip trying to concentrate on Saber but I suddenly gave up and pulled out my violin and tucked it under my chin I started to play Mozart, Theme from Symphony number 9 one of my favorites sweet and familiar I sighed enjoying the movement of the bow up and down the strings once I was finished I sat back down and I looked up and everyone was looking at me and I smiled serenely and Iooked down. I I heard a few people clapping and I saw a few of the waistcoats and a few of the other descendants as well.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun May 01, 2011 12:56 pm
ToritheMonster says...

^ run ons X.X
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun May 01, 2011 12:56 pm
ToritheMonster says...

^double postage :P
Last edited by ToritheMonster on Mon May 02, 2011 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun May 01, 2011 4:46 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Blue:

The girl asked me where Isaac was, in what I assumed was supposed to be in an authoritive way.

Gesturing behind me, I said, "Back there, with the Angel who's not an angel, who came from a room that isn't there." After saying that, I shot her a look, as reassurance that I was right.

A small smile spread across her lips. A rabbit then shot down the hall in direction towards Isaac and the angel-non-angel.

Raven then continued, "I'm Raven. And your name is?"

With a small smile, I tried myself again at this Underland talk, "My name is blue, like the color, like the emotion, like that tile on the floor, and like that mouse's cape. Me myself and I are related not to the one and only Blue Prince, but Alice herself. I come from," I took a second to think and then continued, "Upperland where cats meow, hatters are sane, and flowers are faceless. My hard life has pulled me this way, that way, over way, under way, side way, front way, back way, twisted way, and still way. And now here I, Blue, am, off to fight the Blue Prince in a upside down, right side up, this way, that way, no right way world."

Finally done, I gasped for a breath, just realizing that as I spoke, I played a pretty intense song on my guitar, and rose my eyebrows in question to whether I did it right or not.
Live, Love, Laugh

49 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2011 10:57 pm
MilkNCookies says...

ChesereSorry I'm so late.

Unlike my fair Raven Hatter, I was not interested to meet these Alice descendants.

Maybe I was afraid that they wouldn't meet up with Alice. Or maybe I was afraid they would side with the other side. Well, I just didn't want to meet them.

"Is there a problem with that?" I muttered to myself, poofing up into the big city of Giggerum.

There was something different. The people moved more stealthy. The children bore fear instead of mirth on their faces.

And I knew what happened.

"I must tell Raven at once!" I gasped, unknowingly drawing the attention of a spy. "She needs the descendants to know just what that icky prince does!"

I poofed out, and before I knew it, I was in front of Raven.

"Good heavens, Chesere, where have you been?" She asked, standing in front of a child playing guitar.

"No time, Raven. Giggerum has been captured. Does the Queen know?" She gasped, obviously surprised. "Than I'll go tell her."

"No. She is having a good time. This can't wait?" Raven asked.

I shook my head, drifting upside-down. "You should have seen them. Next thing, they'll have weapons. I think I even saw soldiers, Raven! No, the Queen has to do something." I snarled, dissipating and reappearing next to the White Queen.

"Good heavens, Chesere, where have you been?" She questioned.

"White Queen, Giggerum has been captured."
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

463 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2011 11:54 pm
megsug says...

Issac

She's just her? That wouldn't look good on the page.

I opened my mouth to ask another question when a guy appeared out of no where. I stared, wondering if I should bow in return. Seeing that my questions would have to wait, I sighed and turned away from the two oddities glaring at one another to see my rabbit (Isabel called her Duper?) running towards me.

"Issac." She looked relieved. "You almost got me in trouble with Raven."

"The hat girl?"

Duper smiled patiently. "Yes. Now, come on. You don't want her angry."

"'Cause she's already mad?" I smirked at my corny joke that didn't deserve laughter. I saw the Chesire Cat, the only icon of Wonderland I had seen so far, talking to Raven.

"Giggerum's been captured."

Here's where it started. This is where it turned bad, where everything wasn't talking flowers and crazy characters.

Duper gasped and ran towards Raven, hugging her lower leg. I stood back, my mind racing. If the only way I could get out of here was to finish my task, I should go to where ever the Blue Prince (or that's what the Angel called it) was last. How far away was Giggerum?
Test

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri May 06, 2011 11:09 pm
Skorpionne says...

Can I claim an Alice descendant? I'll post a profile as soon as I've read all thepresent posts.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl