z

Young Writers Society

End of innocence

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:05 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

(OCC: Hey guys heres something from me that I hope you guys and girls will help me on)

First things first the main charcters name is Violet Havenbrook, she is the daughter of a king who is in war with a place named Adire. Her father having no sons raised her like she were one, means she can fight with swords and combat. At the end of the war her father is murdered so she decides to start her own legion of knights. Heres where everyone comes into play. I will need at least 4 knights who will travel with her Iam going to name the first than there will be room for additonal characters and 3 Knights. Keep in mind Violet is a headstrong women in which failure is not an option and will do whatever it takes to avenge her father.

Main Character
Name: Violet Havenbrook
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Green
Bio: (See up above)

First Knight
Name: Rauol Denesey
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Bio:
Both parents were murdered by the man who killed Violets father, he is a quiet man who wife was also muredred. He is always plaged with this and feels like its his fault. Violet and Rauol both know each other, they had been best freinds when they were little.

Remember I need 3 knights and whatever you think needs to be entered. :wink:
see others how you want to be seen

67 Reviews

Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:06 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Lets make it 6 knights total...maybe someone wants a women to be a knight...have fun

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:54 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Can i be first in command, as in, i control the knights under you, or can i be second. Anway you choose who is who.

Second Knight
Name: Don Lontley
Hair: No Hair, has a small beard/goatee
Eyes: Cold Blue eyes, one has a long scar over it
Bio: Youngish Knight, more experinced than most of the older knights; adopted by a Knight and his family after being found in a town that was destroyed while their caravan passed through. His foster father died while defending the king. He is quiet, usually knows best, can make quick decisions and can be a leader if the time calls for it. Does not know violet as anyone except he must protect her.
Last edited by Dargquon Ql'deleodna on Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:55 pm
Dynamo says...

Sounds like a fun story, I hope you don't mind if I post here too.

Third Knight
Name: Kai Kuri
Hair: Short, spiked, red and black streaks
Eyes: right eye - green, left eye - dirty yellow lizard type eye
Bio: Lost his parents to a bandit raid on his families' farm years ago (around when he was 6 years old) and was taken in by a fighter's giuld. In his years of training, he had shown more progress in 10 years than other would have in 20. He was an honorred member of the giuld and was promoted to the rank of Knight at an exceptionally young age. Now under the command of Violet Havenbrook, he follows her without question into any battle. At times, he thinks of Violet as an older sister to him. Most of the time he has a laid back, cheerful attitude, but when it comes to battle he becomes very serious, and sometimes even scary.
Last edited by Dynamo on Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

67 Reviews

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:21 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Sounds great...we still need 3 knights and it will be complete...keep in mind you can play anypart the knights are all part of the story. :wink: KEEP IT UP

67 Reviews

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:59 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Iam going to begin the story using the charcters we have so far...this should be a good story considering I have two good writers helping on it.

Chapter one
A gentle wind moved Violets hair as she dismounted her steed Tornado, she had been travelling for what had seemed like centuries. She looked over to Kai who had a smile on his face, like him she was happy to be able rest for at least a couple days. Ever since her father had been murdered she had been fighting. At nineteen she had been a skilled fighter for ten years and had since 17 had been in war with Adire.
"I can see that you are happy too."
Kai looked over to Violet who was busy with untieing her long red hair from the braid it had been in.
"Arent you. Its been 3 years."
Raoul briskly walked by Violet and almost knocked her down, "You big oaf, watch yourself." she sneered.
Raoul for three years had been like this, for whatever reason she did not know. He used to be such a nice person and had always been there when she needed him.
"What's with the ogre?" Kai asked draining half of his canteen of water and then poured the rest onto his face. Shaking like a dog he seen Violet shrug her shoulders.
Rauol had went to a nearby creek when Don found him.
"Whats with Ye?"
Don knew a little of Raoul's past, but much of Raoul personality was in the dark, along with his past.
"I just had to get away from everyone." he said not looking at him. "Tell Violet Im sorry."

Okay Im going to quit with the story and introduce a new charchter

Knight 4
Name: Chasity Howl
Hair: Blonde with Purple and Black streaks
Eyes: Purple
Race: Elf
Bio: Chastiy comes from an almost extinct race of elves, she is skilled in magic and in the art of healing.
She is close friends of Violet and Kai. When her faimly and friends were killed in a raid from the king of Adire she chose to follow Violet and her father when they passed through her village and has been with them since she and Violet were 8. Violet and Kai are her only faimly left and Chasity is the last of her kind she thinks.

103 Reviews

Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:26 am
Dynamo says...

I think it would be better to include the gender of the character in the profiles, just so things will be a little less confusing.

375 Reviews

Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:31 am

Ok, now let me get this strait, are we all collectivley writing a story together? OR is this some sort of RP (role player) where each individual would control their own character or characters? Because that would be very nice to know, because either you didn't state the rules (if not please do) or how we are going to do this, or I somehow missed them. Please clarify.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:18 am
zelithon says...

Am I too late? anyway if i am not:

Fourth Knight
Name: real name Azzilry but called Zane
Hair: 3 inch blond hair that stands straight up, she wears it like that to seem taller
Eyes: golden/orange
Bio: Azzilry lead a relatively decent normal life of a normal noble until 14 when she was betrothed to a older man she never met, always a strong willed girl she refused and ran away to become a knight she thought she would not be found if disguised as a boy knight and was right. She joined the guild with little enough difficulty and even though she was older than most beginners she quickly excelled. Smarter than most knights but not as powerful as some. When angered a formidable opponent to even those normally better than her. She kept the desguise as male long after the danger of being married off was past for fear of being considered dishonorable and unworthy of being a knight. After a master sent her into a rage and she defeated him she was called off to the princess whom she admired for being a openly a fighter.

OK?
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:48 am
Myth says...

*deleted*
Last edited by Myth on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

103 Reviews

Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:49 pm
Dynamo says...

When the knights made camp for the night, Kai wandered off into the forest unnoticed. He was starving and had to find something to eat. He thought that if he went hunting alone he wouldn't have to share any of his meal with the others.

Kai walked along the creek to the north. (Not where Rauol and Don were) He had two swords by his waist that he uses in short battles. He also carries a large, oversized sword strapped on his back for more important battles.

His stomach growled even louder. There was sign of deer or any wildlife. Kai thought that either there wern't any prey out in this part of the forest or he just wasn't looking hard enough.

Suddenly, his left eye started to itch. He covered it to try and make the itching go away. "Dammit. This stupid eye always seems to bother me at the most inconvenient of times." Kai's left eye always bothered him whenever danger was near.

He heard footsteps from further up the creek. His instincts told him to hide, so he jumped into some bushes to the left. He tried to keep as quiet as he could. Through the bush he watched as bandits walked down the creek past him. There were about ten or fifteen of them, and they were all heading towards Rauol and Don's current position.

As soon as the bandits passed, Kai said to himself. "Oh, no. Their heading straight towards Rauol and Don! Their both great fighters, but they might not last long against that many enemies. They're going to need my help!" Kai got up and followed he bandits, carefully so he wouldn't be seen or heard.

375 Reviews

Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:49 am

"I'm not saying anything, your problem... wait.." I said motioning for Raoul to be silent, I heard quite a few voices and foot steps, peering around the bolder i saw a large party of bandits; "shit!" i swore silently ripping my greatsword from its sheath on my back I prepared to behead the first bandit bastard that came around the rock, but then i heard a yell of suprise from the bandits and the scrape of metal on metal. That fool kai he must have tried to sneak up on them and take them by suprise, now all he is going to do is get himself killed, "the fool" i muttered; then quickly scaled the boulder and jumped down splitting a bandits head in two, and quickly began to parry and dodge the attacks of the other bandits. The Raoul came dashing around the corner headfirst into the fray.

103 Reviews

Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:29 pm
Dynamo says...

"HYAAA!!" Kai swung his oversized sword and took out five bandits. He was very strong for his age. Two bandits came from behind. Kai stuck his big sword in the ground and unsheathed his two katanas from his waist. He blocked the two bandits' attacks by putting his swords together in a siscors formation, catching their swords with it. He spun around, throwing their swords away. When he came back around, using the offhand force from his spin, he sliced off the two bandits' heads.

When most of the bandits were dead, the rest fled in fear of being killed. When they were gone, Kai looked at one of his katanas. He saw how much blood it was covered in. "...Eww." He started waving the sword around in the air to get the blood off of it.

Raoul asked Kai, "What are you doing out here?"

Kai sheathed all three of his swords. Before he could answer Raoul, Kai's stomach growled very loudly. Embarrased, Kai rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I was really hungry so I came out into this forest to hunt for some food."

"Alone?" asked Don.

With a smile, Kai said. "Well, yeah. I mean, I don't have to share any of it if I hunt alone, do I?" Kai's noise started to twitch. He spun around and looked in the direction of the camp.

Raoul asked, "What is it?"

"It's coming from the camp. I smell..."

"What?" Don asked, worried.

"FOOD!!" Kai shouted with enthusiasm. He ran off towards the camp. Don and Raoul sighed and followed him.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:32 am
Karma says...

If I am too late, tell me,. but...

Sixth Knight (-ess)

Name: Wolf Stream
Hair: Strikingly blonde, with purple hilights
Eyes: Purple
Race: Half Elf, Half Strider, tall, lanky protectos of the border
Description: Very tall and willowy, yet very strong, can run for miles without getting out of breath, and can goo without food for days. She fights extremely well.
Bio: Was orphaned at a very young age by the killer of the king. When she turned nine, she cut off all of her hair, preteded to be a boy, and was apprenticed to the king's sword-master. Shortly after three years, she bested another night in a duel, but accidentally killed him; she was thrown out of the wordmasters' league.[/b]
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:06 pm
View Likes
Dynamo says...

Kai made it back to the camp first. The dilicious aroma of cooked deer made his mouth water. He ran up to the deer hanging over the fire cooking. He ripped off a leg and sat beside Violet. He wasted no time sinking his teeth into the meat.

Violet turned away from here food and looked at Kai. "And where were you?" Kai sensed a tone of annoyance in her voice.

He smiled and said, "I was in the forest hunting."

"Why didn't you tell the rest of us, Kai?"

"Because I'd have to share my food with you all if I did. Too bad I didn't find anything though." Violet frowned at him. "Hey, it wasn't a total waste of time! While I was out there I saved Raoul and Don from being killed by bandits."

Raoul and Don arrived just in time to hear Kai's last statement. Don said, "Stop exagerating, Kai. You didn't do all the work killing them."

To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13