z

Young Writers Society

Academy for Young Demons (Dead | Full)

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:41 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Mishta: Room 2:

"So Mimi, what brings you to hell?" I jerked my head up at the word hell and glared at him. I hated that word with a passion. Not many really new what that word meant. I felt my anger flare up. He looked at me calmly, as I continued to glare. The sky outside was starting to light up with lighting so I sighed. Soon everyone would know that there was a valkyrie among them. So much for staying anonymous. Sebastein was looking up at me, worry in his golden eyes. I shook my head, forcing myself to calm down. The lightening dimmed, stricking a few places every now and then. Turning my attention back to R, thats what I decided to call him, I closed my eyes before replying.

"Hell? Ha! You don't know what hell is." I opened my eyes and let him see the fire burning there, motlen silver.

*Ehh sorry its short:(*
"Hello, is this thing on?"

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:52 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Rasui | Dorm Room 4:

I watched the scene with amusement. It seemed like the dark-haired girl with the amber-coloured eyes didn't want a roommate, and the other one with the red hair didn't like vampire-like demons. I frowned, studying them. I let Daria do her thing, watchnig in silence as she stepped between the pair and snarled out a threat---at least, it sounded like a threat to me.

The redhead backed off quickly. But the other girl? The so-called vampire? She jsut stood there, glaring at Daria. And me? I just stood back and watched it unfold. It felt good not to have a master...sometimes it wasn't so good. But to be able to choose? To be free to say yes or no? I would give anything for that...

But right now? I was just stuck, waiting until someone picked up my little lamp and called on me for wish granting. I scowled at the thought. I hated granting wishes. They never wished for me to be free...so I tended to screw up the wishes a little. Eh, what use is it in being a Jinn if I couldn't play around a little?

Catrina | Dorm Room 4:

I glared at the little fireball who had stormed in on our little tiff. "Get out of my way!" I demanded. "I'm gonig to suck her dry....then maybe that stupid headmistress will realise that vampires are NOT MEANT TO SHARE ROOMS WITH OTHER STUDENTS!"

I made to rush past her, eyes now on the girl. She yelped and backed away some more. The girl shoved the fire into my face. I growled and pushed her hand back. She meet my gaze...and a staring contest ensued.

"Fire doesn't scare me, pixie," I snapped. "Move!"

"NO!" she shouted, slipping between me and the other girl again. "Now stop! BEFORE I FRY THE WHOLE DAMN ROOM!"
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:18 pm
SisterItaly says...

Daria

I snarled and let the fire trail up my arm slightly. No one called me a pixie. No one. I could feel my wings fighting to let me release them, but I resisted.

"Also, I'm a Pari do you know what that means darling?" I waited a moment, but finished before she could reply "That means I am a fairy made of fire, and do not think for a moment that I will hesitate in burning you to a crisp."

She scowled and backed off. How... lovely. My first day of college and I already have an enemy. The other girl looked swiftly between the two of us, obviously nervous. Ras was amused. I could almost feel the smug amusement coming off of him. It made my flame smolder, and my cheeks heat up. The good thing about being in tune with fire, was that when you blushed it was hardly noticeable.

"Just wait until tonight. I'll suck her dry and people will see that vampires aren't supposed to have roommates, because we tend to get..." she turned her head towards the other girl, "hungry."

I rolled my eyes and new very well she wouldn't do it. If you wanted into this school you had to work for it and you didn't want to lose that. Especially on the first day.

"Why don't you two come along for our little walk? You can try and get over your... differences." I smirked.

At least they weren't a Pari with an attractive roommate. I couldn't flirt with him though, this was a new start. I didn't need the rumor that I was a whore to start up again. Damn my attraction to anything with a pulse.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:58 pm
Camulaeus says...

Hey, I''m going on vacation so would you mind freezing my charrie? Feel free to use him still.
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:56 pm
MilkNCookies says...

FoxOh, dear I'm late. So sorry, Riro!

I gasped. Adventures? No. I do not do the whole adventure thing. Oh, look at me, I'm shaking and-

"Fox, calm down!" He whispered loudly. I shivered where he pulled my hand.

"I'm just so afraid. If there's a -"

"You'll only get more scared by thinking of what could happen!" He hissed. "Look. The coffee shop is right there." He said, pointing across the lawn.

"Oh." I said simply. Hand't seen that there.

"Exactly. You'll be fine."

"Fine... I guess. But a lot can happen in two minutes." I said as we walked a bit faster.

"Why are you so scared?" He asked. "Did you never leave your house as a kid?" He asked.

I stiffeded, stopping in mid-step. With no waring, I burst into Kitsune form- one tail, mind you- and charged as fast as I could, as far away as I could.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:06 am
Theodorable says...

Aurris

She smiled at them both. The girl was still watching the cubs, amused with their wrestling. She stood up and stuck out her hand to the guy. "Hi," she put on her best smile, "I'm Aurris."

"Zaire," he said, sliding his hand into hers. He had a very firm grip.

Aurris lowered her gaze and a slight hint of color appeared on her cheeks. It had been so long since she had been around others. She had forgotten the thrill some demons possessed. She raised her eyes back to his, "I, uh...I know this is kind of rude, but what type of demon are you?"

He smiled again. "I'm an Alp."

"Ah, that was the reason for that then...."Aurris then realized she still had his hand captured in her own and quickly let it go. "Sorry."

"It's alright, but what were you talking about?" His face had a perplexed expression.

"Oh, it's just certain types of demons give off a...." She searched for a word. "...feeling, I guess. I sort of get a thrill of excitement when I come into contact with them. I am the only one who has ever experienced it, but I know it's real."

He didn't look convinced, but he didn't question her further. "Okay, and to return the favor, what are you?"

"Kappa." She wiped some of her make-up off her cheek, showing the light green of her skin. "I wear the make-up just about everyday because I have to up there, but I'm going to break the habit."

Aurris turned when she heard a low growl behind her, Jinx had tackled Luna and was gloating his victory over her. Aurris laughed and stepped over to pick him up. "You are such a rascal, aren't you?"

Tucking Jinx into her, she stuck out her hand to the girl. "And you are?"

"I'm Lia, and I'm a Puck to save you the trouble of asking." She stood as she went for Aurris's hand. There was no thrill this time, but then a Puck was more of a nature demon rather than a dark one.

After letting go of Lia's hand Aurris set Jinx down and then turned to both of them. "Well, now that we've met, why don't we go meet the others who have arrived?"
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:46 am
TabbyGirl says...

Riro

I watched her bounding away, her little fox feet moving so fast you would have thought I had threatened to gouge her eyes out. “Fox!” I shouted after her. She ran faster. “I’m sorry…” I added, crestfallen.

She seemed to be charging in no particular direction. I groaned and rolled my eyes, thinking, what a spaz… then turning back towards the dorms. What was the point of getting coffee now? I never liked the stuff much… a few gulps of salt water was much preferable.

Before I could take more then a couple of steps, however, I heard the strangest sound. A howl, a scream, a cry for help all combined into a horrible high-pitched noise that came from a distance. It occurred to me that the sound must be coming from Fox… but it wasn’t until I realized she had been running towards the Styx that I began to panic.

I heard another short yelp, but this one was interrupted by a choking sound. Crap, I thought, frustrated with my roomy, but my feet were already charging after her at top speed. Admittedly, my top speed was much slower then Fox’s.

It took me a minute or so, and by the time I got there my side was aching, my mouth was parched, and my heart was pounding. I halted on the bank of the cold black water. I couldn’t see through the surface. The only sign of Fox being there were a few feeble bubbles bursting on the surface, and a slight disturbance in the usual sloth-like flow of the river.

I dived in, expecting it to be at least a slight comfort after running. But it was so cold, I could hardly bare it. Not to mention the water was very dark, and too deep for me to touch the bottom easily. Despite the unappealing nature of the water, I could breathe here just the same as I could in the gulf. I began swimming down, and soon I let out a bubbly groan of frustration as the shoes I was wearing fell off as my feet became longer, narrower, and webbed.

Eventually, I caught sight of something even darker then the water. It seemed Fox had transformed into a human after fainting. I grabbed her hand and paddled to the surface.
__

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:31 am
View Likes
Camulaeus says...

Hey I'm sorry but I can't do his anymore: got a bad term grade and parents are cracking down on my schooling.
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:55 am
View Likes
*singerofthenight* says...

*sighes* this thing had soooo much potential.*
"Hello, is this thing on?"

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 am
ScarlettFire says...

Maybe I'll start a new one some day.

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:18 pm
Beast says...

Removed for Spam.

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:19 pm
Beast says...

Removed for Spam.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 pm
Deathcurrent says...

May I join? Demon school sounds like fun. :D
“Logic and practical information do not seem to apply here.” -- Spock from Star Trek

"There's power in stories. That's all history is: the best tales. The ones that last. Might as well be mine."-- Varric Tethras from Dragon Age II

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:41 pm
Rydia says...

Sorry, Death but this one's archived because it died. If you hop on over to the main storybooks area though, you should find some that are alive and kicking.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:11 am
ScarlettFire says...

Thanks, Kitty. Could you lock this, please? People can PM me about it if they're that interested. I did say I'm considering starting a new one.

That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead