z

Young Writers Society

League of Shapeshifters (LOSS)

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:49 am
MilkNCookies says...

Leah

"Like he'll return alive." I huffed. ''Well, Eva- that's what I'll call you, Eva. Anyways, You don't have to get all defensive or anything." I kneel down in the grass to twirl my finger around a garden snake, before picking it up.

"Fine! I'll be calm if you leave!"

"What's your problem?"

"YOU!"

"Well then." I huffed, turning away from her. Time to turn it up a notch. "My only chance of having a friend. Gone. Just like that."

"What?" She asked, confused.

"No one likes me because of what I am. I finally found someone like me... I guess I'm not meant to have any friends."

My stomach growled loudly as the scent of food hit my nose. I spun around to see the bad holding a few grapes.

"Hallelujah, it's a feast!"I yelled sarcastically, grabbing a grape and popping it in my mouth.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:19 pm
Camulaeus says...

Sands | Arcade

The babble of noise, fake lighting and sweaty bodies wrapped around me. I didn't often come to the arcade: I never had time or money and so all the activity was slightly over whelming. I turned to the empty spot that used to be Ariona and gaped at it. Had she ditched me? Frantically I looked around, trying to recognize somebody. Breathe Sands, I told myself as I visibly relaxed Ariona and Quin are just over there

I was't the type to get all panicky, but I admit I sort of half-ran to them near the skill-tester.

"And I came in with Sands.....wherever he went..." Ariona glanced around, frowning at the crowded arcade. "Where did he go?"

"Right here" I said with a smile as flopped myself down in-between them. I eyed the game. "Aiming for a little eagle I see" noticing the avian creature in the back.
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:29 am
Camulaeus says...

Hey I'm sorry but I can't do his anymore: got a bad term grade and parents are cracking down on my schooling.
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11