z

Young Writers Society

Hunting

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:27 pm
Charles says...

A boy named Chad is abducted by a group of sadistic crazy men, and held hostage with seven others in a locked chamber. The two men that abducted them are known as Snipes and Hunter. Snipes is just a street thug, but Hunter is much better trained, and more deadly. They also have an attack german sheperd named Fangs.
The bad guys plan to let them out of the cage, pretending to feel guilty for trapping them in the first place. Unfortunately they don't know the entire perimeter is sealed off by nine foot electric fence, and the bad guys intend to hunt and kill them for fun.
I'll play Chad; the rest is up to you guys. three of the seven are girls, but the rest are men.

HAve fun!!!

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm
HaydenMacaw says...

Declin rattled the lock with desperate intensity. Kara just rolled her eyes. Everyone else muttered quietly to each other in a futile attempt to be productive. Sarrabell was pretty sure that Kara was in denial.

By focusing on the sound of her breathing Sarrabell was able to tune out the muttering and the rattling. Having sunk into the helpless quiet that follows panic, she tried to further silence her mind by think of happier places. In the surreal reality of her head, Sarrabell walked backwards through her day. She found herself back at the diner, surrounded by the clanging of metal pans, the hiss of steaming food, and the screech of forks scraping plates. But as she relived her visit to the diner she began to once again walk forward, bringing her closer and closer to what she now knew to be inevitable.

She remembered vividly, being blasted by the warm Arizona breeze as she opened the door, the relief of stepping into the buildings shade as she walked around the side to find her car. She remembered the two figures grinning in that uncomfortable way. They were two faces that she would never forget....the face of the Hunters.
"It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul."

~William Ernest Henley

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables