Reviews: 73
Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:27 pm
Light_Devil! says...

GODMOD PARTAY~!

It was complex.

It was revolutionary.

It was GODMOD PARTAY~!

Spoiler! :
So, I was thinking (I know, I should stop doing that, it's potentially dangerous to my health) that people need some time to chillax from the usual strain and torment of writing characters that actually make logical sense.

I mean, I'm totally over making up roles who, let's face it, just work. They fit the plot. They're useful. They work. So, I got to mulling this over and I came up with this wonderful idea.

In a nutshell, this is what GODMOD PARTAY~! is all about:

Your characters are anything. Seriously. I mean it. ANYTHING. 1.

(Be creative, guys, I mean... I'm not going to bite your head off if you decide to post as Superman... but where's the originality in that?)

2. Every five to ten posts (of your own. Keep count, peoples) you die.

(How? I don't care. You just will. Make up something; no explanation needed. Practice some awesome death scenes. However, the next post you write will continue on like nothing ever really happened. Any bystanders of the death will react accordingly; ie. "DIDN'T YOU JUST DIE?!" Oh, yeah. If by the tenth post you haven't killed your character off yet, ANYONE is allowed to kill them off. Not permanently, mind you.)

Nothing has to make sense. 3.

(But, by all means, keep us on our toes with logical things just to make that nonsensical thing ever so much more surprising when you finally DO spring it on us.)

4. PROPER Grammar and Spelling are a must.

(Seriously, prepared to be kicked out if you don't match my standards.)

Go wild and use your imagination. 5.

(This is what it's all about, peoples.)

6. Use this as a practice for anything.

(Poetry, fan-fiction, fantasy, adventure, thriller... ANYTHING.)

How it all starts:

You wake up at a New Years Party. Modern time. This year. That is all.

(And no, this doesn't mean you have to be human, modern times or otherwise.)

Profile Templates: (Post on DT please, link at bottom of the page.)
Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
(MAKE IT SOMETHING HORRIBLE. You know you want to.)
[b]Age:[/b]
(Ohohoho... no need to stick within normal boundaries, is there? :D)
[b]Gender[/b]
(Not necesarily a two option thing.... ;) )
[b]Personality:[/b]
(I don't care. But make it fun.)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
(Oh, come on. You know you want to make your character a sponge cake that can talk... Or maybe I'm just hungry.)

So. LET'S GET THIS STARTED ON THIS PARTAY~!

Spoiler! :
Rated 16+ because of all the death scenes which are going to be taking place. Also, guys, this thing follows absolutely no plot. However, when you join I consider you dedicated until this dies. Anyway, no sex-scenes, please. Cussing is allowed, but nothing over the top. I'm trying to keep this... somewhat under wraps. :P Have fun.

Any questions? Feel free to PM me or ask on the DT: topic75190.html
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:01 pm
Thalizar says...

Sounds fun, lets do this:

Name: Numosomruearg (Pronounced Jeff)

Gender: It's not really known, he's a floating cheese after all.

Personality: Numosomruearg loves shouting at his personal butler, who is Mexican obviously, his name is Marquez. Numosomruearg lives in a grand house that is so up-to-date that even Bill Gates is jealous. He likes to do things without thinking and doesn't usually care what happens to others unless it involves him. He likes cheese.

Appearance: Numosomruearg is a floating cheese. He can shoot lasers out of his feet and his eyes (yes he has eyes) can shoot out of their sockets and slap people, because apparently, they have hands. He is yellow and round and can easily be mistaken for a simple piece of cheese. Like all other cheese, Numosomruearg has no weakness apart from radioactive bins. The radioactive bin god, Bino, has been chasing him for 3 days after finding out about him. Numosomruearg also can shoot soap from his holes (In the cheese, don't be disgusting!)

Hope that's odd enough? :L Anyway lets get this PARTAY STARTED!
"Man is free the moment he wishes to be" - Voltaire

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Man, I can hardly wait. Two(+) more peeps until this party gets started.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

73 Reviews

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am
Light_Devil! says...

Thalizar, can you post your profile onto the DT and put this one into a spoiler? (So the Sb doesn't look clogged. :D)

Also, one more person. Come on. Someone! This is going to be hilariously insane. :D
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:25 pm
Skorpionne says...

Eh, why not? I've been thinking way too hard lately.

Spoiler! :
Name: Nurkki
Personality: Very cryptc, in a very annoying way. Like if somebody says: "It's cold outside." She'll say: "Yes, so you must retreat to your fort of wool." In other words: Yes, you should put a coat on.
Appearance: Blue skin, 3 horns in middle of forehead. Seven fingers on each hand. 5ft tall, but changes to 6ft when happy and 4ft when sad.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:40 am
Kaywiia says...

Name: Nema

Age: Usually 17, but on Wednesdays she's 18. On fridays she is 8.

Gender Female

Personality: She is the most random person you'll ever meet. She just blurts out random things that make sense to her. When she is a goldfish she's a nice person, but when she's in peacock form she can get a bit annoying and self absorbed. Her human form is a generally dramatic combo of the two. In human form she's bipolar. (She hates the color blue. No one can figure out why. She is yet to make peace with it.)

Appearance:

Sometimes:
Spoiler! :

Or:
Spoiler! :

Or Maybe:
Spoiler! :
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

73 Reviews

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 am
Light_Devil! says...

Gabaeebatashiba

A vicious hiss escaped Gabe's mouth as soon as consciousness hit him, but the sickly sweet smile stayed. His dark brown, almost black, eyes flashed open and he glanced around the room suspciously. His head was spinning and he felt like he'd just woken up with an extreme hang over. Music blared in his ears - so loud he could've sworn his ears were bleeding. But today... he liked loud. Nausea rolled around his stomach for a second. He scowled down at his abdomen and, as if frightened of its owner's gaze, the sickness stopped almost immediately. It felt like he'd had a good time...

Gabe pulled himself up and was forced to blink several times to get used to the flashing multicoloured lights which were strewn around the room. After managing to see correctly, he raised an inquistive eyebrow at the excessively large banner hanging on the wall, which stated, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

For a second, Gabe's mind was blank, but then a slow, lazy smile crept onto his face taking over the usual smirk he wore - much like a cat who'd got the cream. The other drifters had thrown a party and Gabe must've got so wasted that he'd forgotten where he was. It was the only possible explanation. That or... he'd been kidnapped for some reason, knocked out and then just left here. He knew which one was more probable.

As he gazed around, he noticed other people lying on the floor - probably just as wasted as he had been, or thought he had been. Quietly creeping towards them, his hands held up near his chest and only resting on his tippy-toes he finally reached them. Because of the flashing lights, he couldn't exactly make out who they were. Only that there were quite a few of them... And it might've been the light or his hazy vision, but some of them looked... odd.

Swinging a leg back, he kicked the closest one of them in the stomach with a pleased smile, "Oh, you! Wake the f*ck up. I'm bored."

*And anyone can come in here. w00t. Let's get the PARTAY~! started. :D*
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

73 Reviews

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:02 pm
DaSpetsnaz says...

Is it too late to join?
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

73 Reviews

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 pm
Light_Devil! says...

Not at all! (Visit the DT and you can post your profile there. :D)
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

73 Reviews

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:29 pm
DaSpetsnaz says...

I will later, right now I'm in school! :D
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:07 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Artemesia Caron-Jezebel Raksha
I woke up after a kick to my midsection. "Ow what the hell?!" I snarled as I sat up glaring at the 17 year old looking boy in front of me then I was distracted realizing that I was no longer in my apartment. Refusing to panic I looked around feeling twinges like the beginnings of a very bad headache. "What the hell am I doing here?" I wondered aloud. "I have no idea." The boy said. "Alright then on that note I'm Artemesia Caron-Jezebel Raksha call me Arty, Missy, Jez, Bell, Raksha or Demon." I replied coolly. " Gabaeebatashiba I accept the nickname Gabe though." He said shortly. I nodded examining the room around me with a large banner proclaiming 'Happy New Year!' and several multicolored flashing lights all over the room creating a rather annoying haze. I patted my side realizing I still had my pouch with my Ipod and colored pencils inside of it. I glanced around and letting out a small "Aha" I found my sketchpad and sat on the ground my legs crossed. I started to uncurl the metal spiral that I had fixed several days ago just in case I needed a weapon because some of the other people on the floor looked like formidable opponents then again I had been alive longer then most of them and had been studying fighting during that time hopefully it would help if needed. I opened up the sketchpad and flipped through my drawings the first few didn't have any blood in them because I had bought it when I was in a good mood then they got progressively darker and bloodier until the final picture was of a young girl with blood stained hands and a twisted grin in a white room with the bloody words 'You're all going to die down here" written on the floor and walls over and over. I giggled and started to draw again with a plain a lead pencil laying down a basic sketch of what I had no idea I just let my hand do the drawing while my mind wondered. 'Where are they?' I thought irritably glancing around for Jagger, Primus,and Venom I sighed and then went back to my drawing.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:24 pm
Kaywiia says...

Nema

I yawned and streched. Looking around, it took me a few seconds to comprehend where I was. And then a headache hit me.

"Unholy fishtanks!" I cursed, grabbing at my head, and causing the two people who were awake to stare. They both gave me questioning looks and I narrowed my eyes at them, "Keep your windows to yourself." They say eyes are windows to the soul. Did you know thta? I had just found out the week before. Unfourtonetly, they kept staring. Aparently people didn't know what keeping your windows to yourself meant.

Deciding I couldn't take the pain anymore, I shifted slowly into a peacock. Then I realized peacocks can have headaches. Hey, that's a Katy Perry Song, you know. I wanna see your peacock... Focus, Nema.

Trying to get rid of the headache, I placed my peacock head on the ground.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

47 Reviews

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 pm
Skorpionne says...

Nurkki

My head is on fire! What is wrong with me? Pins and needles race over my skin. Jesus, I never contort my personality with intoxicating poisons! How can I be drunk.

As I sit up, my aches take to whole new levels. My legs! My arms! In particular, my left eyebrow, though I have no idea why. Bright lights hit me, and music pounds my head. Startled, I exclaim a slurred phrase.

"I can never return to the region of untouched! I must remain inside my confusion, trapped!"

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:10 pm
Mazzi says...

Grilled Cheesus

I float around with my cheesy god-powers. I see everyone eyeing me. "Yeah, I'm a sandwich, so what? You don't have godly powers!" Nurkki laughed. I was getting angry, very angry, once Nurkki laughed, it set eveyone else off. They were all laughing at me. I got angry and started blasting cheese at everyone. With more laughs I silence Nurikki and curse her with drunkness. It's cool to be a god, all sandwiched look up to me, I am there god and I have the power! Oh yeah, it's the power!
Last edited by Mazzi on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

47 Reviews

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 pm
Skorpionne says...

(Er, Mazzi, Nurkki is a girl.)

Uuurrrggghhh.......

Why on earth was I so drunk? I figured I may as well enjoy myself. Getting up, I stagger to the dancefloor and promptly fall over. "Why did I allow my organs to condem my feet?" I slurred, laughing. I clambered to my feet once again, and began dancing. Why was I so flayed by inventors of corruption? I began to wonder if it had anyting to do with the False God, Grilled Cheesus...

If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman