z

Young Writers Society

The Remainders [Started] [Full]

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:08 am
untameabletiger says...

Rachelle

The bright flash was blinding, so bright that it took my full concentration to remain standing. When you see seven people in pure white robes standing before you who magically poofed in front of you, you first reaction isn't what it would be if they walked in front of you. We stared blankly in awe for a minute before the familiar tallest man spoke from the middle.

"Congratulations, children, you have come far together and we shall now reward you." Um. seriously?! I looked around to see if any of the others felt the same suspicion as me. Seven random people in flashy robes make an exciting entrance and give out gifts after surviving a monster truck without a driver, a tree limb almost decapitating us, a Cerberus and, as of that very moment, an extremely deadly disease thats spreading around the hospital as we speak.

As everyone else was receiving swords and such, I was granted with a bundle of short sticks and an amulet. Well, don't i feel special! WOO! STICKS AND A NECKLACE! I thought, detecting the bitter sarcasm inside every word. I looked up in confusion and slight annoyance. The Man smiled, and clicked the amulet shut, then, he spoke words in a language that was oddly familiar. "μπορεί με την πτήση της υπόλοιπης Θεών μέσα σας." The words formed in my mind, as if it was branded on my eyelids. "May the flight of the Gods rest within you." I murmured barely audible.

With another flash of blinding light, they were gone, just as fast as they appeared. I glanced around once more, but my gaze hooked on Jack for a second longer.

(I hope this is okay, I'm saving what the amulet and sticks really do for later )

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:06 pm
DaSpetsnaz says...

If there's any chance of reviving this I'll do whatever I need to. 8)
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:36 pm
Infinitytime says...

Alright, so here's the deal. Even if this SB becomes a zombie and comes back to life, I can't keep up. I'm dropping out. Jason can die or something. I don't know how, but make it quick and painless.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:16 pm
Mazzi says...

Sorry guys but this died, leave it in peace.
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill