z

Young Writers Society

Boarding School RP~ Er, sort of. You'll see.... *CLICK HERE*

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:43 am
EccentricityAside says...

So. This is how it works:
Think of it as character practice. Which, of course, it is. Totally and completely. A chance to test out your charaters and give 'em some stretchign room in the imaginary spectrum. This is a place for them to interact and for you to learn their true character, so to say. Um. Anyways~

Your character (must be youngish (?) between eleven to perhaps seventeen?) and is at a boarding school for one reason or another. It's the start of the first semsester and the students are just getting settled into their dorms.

Please fill out a character form, like this:
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:

Nothing too complex. :)

Ex:
Will
Slight frame, curly brown hair, pale skin, diluted green eyes.
Shy, nervous tendencies, not alot of self-confidence.

There! I'll leave the starting point for you guys. :DDD

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:08 pm
psudiname says...

Caleb
average hight, athletic build, straight blond hair, green eyes
passionate, good natured, strives to do good
if anyone wants a review, post on my profile and I'll get to it in a couple days.

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 pm
Kagi says...

Charachter;
Name; Zac
Appearance; Atheltic, muscular build, tanned skin, sandy short cropped hair, brown eyes, toned body, Long eyelashes.
Personality; Kind, quirky, humorous, serious, sporty, loveable, arty, crafty, passionate, cheerful, happy.

Sounds like the dream guy huh?! Lol I wish he existed. xD
Got YWS?

If, when you mean to type yes you type yws, you know you belong. :P

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:05 am
EccentricityAside says...

(Use parenthesis when speaking out of character. Oi, so many boys! Girls are allowed too, you know. But okay. :) And yes, I agree with you, Kitty-Lady.
Since no one else volunteers, I suppose I'll begin?)

It was unlike like anything Will had ever seen. In his head, he had imagined the fortress of nightmares, tall not even beginning to describe it; a looming, imposing castle with some nicely terrifying accessories such as dark, heavy clouds and eye-peircing lightning cackling overhead.
The common builing they had just pulled up in front was nothing of the sort - a short, squat beige chunk of brick with blue accents and a sunny trimmed lawn gave a feeling of pleasentness and well-being. Laughter could be heard traveling across the wide expanse of school.
Instead of the friendly appearence giving Will relief, he stiffened up even more, praying that there weren't sweat marks forming underneath the fine-ironed arms of his new uniform.
He gulped, and tentively began walking to Dorm 28.

(Feel free to add your characters to my dorm! The limit is four students to a room.)

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:11 am
MandaPanda1031 says...

Flancel
Girl who has fair skin and dark brown hair that curls clockwise. Soft pink lips and a beautiful smile with shining ice blue eyes. Her face is rather ovalish and she has one beauty mark on the left side of her neck.

Uh, I forgot what the other thing was, but she's really hyper, funny, creative, and spontanious combustion (SHe blows up randomly, LOL!) other than the blowing up part, she's a really interesting, fun person to be around who never holds a grudge or gets mad.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:41 am
Mickixoxo says...

(Is it too late to join? :3)

Name: Sicily
Appearence: Tall, tan, thin, golden brown hair with natural dark streaks, long eyelashes, deep blue eyes. Looks stuck up and rich.
Personality: Even though her first language is sarcasm, she's nice and caring towards others. She's shy at first but then loud and obnoxious around her friends. The opposite of a stuck up rich girl.
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:55 pm
IcyFlame says...

Name: Jordan (female)
Appearance: Quite short, brown hair cropped short into pixie- type cut. Long, thick lashes concealing chocolate eyes.
Personality: Speaks before thinking and averse to wimpish/ girlish tendencies.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:25 pm
Evalael says...

sully (girl)
strawberry blond hair, tallish, slim, light freckles.
very shy at first, but not unfriendly, doesn't let others see her feelings or thoughts.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:23 pm
Lumi says...

Locking this thread since it's dead and archived. If the members would like to resurrect, just let me know!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash