z

Young Writers Society

Saw (Oh yes, there will be blood)

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 am
Lethero says...

Ten people sit in separate jail cells, in different sections of an old abandoned prison. They are strapped to a chair with a collar on their neck. The collar is rigged with shotgun shells pointed at their face (Like the one the nurse wore in Saw III). They all wake up at relatively the same time. They begin to panic, struggling, screaming, until a tv turns on. A puppet with long dark hair and red spirals on its white cheeks stares at them.

"I want to play a game. Right now you sit in an old abandoned prison with nine other people in different sections. You all, throughout your life, have made very poor decisions . . . these decisions have even resulted in the deaths of innocent people, children even. So I propose that we turn the tables. The decisions you make in this building will result in the death of yourselves. You're sitting in a jail cell, and right behind all of you is a nail bomb rigged to blow in two minutes." A light shines in all the rooms illuminating a clock. "A key is hidden somewhere in this room to your jail cell door. But be warned, if you leave the jail cell before there is only five seconds left on the clock, the collars around your necks will detonate. Hurry and get out, but remember don't go to fast. Let the game begin!" The clocks start ticking down.

This SB is going to be like the actual Saw movies, so if you have a problem with gore, death, blood (there will be lots of blood :P), mutilation, cussing, or anything else that's related to those items.

Rules
1: Cuss, you're in a Jigsaw trap and fighting for your lives, but if you get in trouble for being too excessive, don't blame me.
2: Follow the rules. If you do not follow the rules of a game your character will be killed.
3: There are ten spots to claim. Any spots left open when this start, those characters are NPC and will die.
4. Feel free to design your own traps for your character, but if I don't like it, I will tell you.
5. What I say goes.

Character Bio:
Name:
Appearance:
History: (History is important. what did your character do that made Jigsaw want to "rehabilitate" them?)
Other:

Notes:
If you wish to quit, then your character will be killed off in a trap.

There will be NPCs whose game is to kill anyone they come across. They have the reverse bear trap on their heads (the one Amanda wore in the first Saw) and they have two hours to find a key which is said to be hind in other people's bodies.

The shotgun collars on our characters will come off when they complete the first task. After they escape, something will appear to point them to the next game. Eventually our characters will meet up and they have to work together to finish the game.

This is happening between Saw 2 and 3. hasn't been discovered yet because it's farther away.

Let the game begin!! (anyone who wishes to start it can, but I will be starting it Monday no one does)
Last edited by Lethero on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:46 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Name:Daniel Bukovski
Appearance:He is short and stout. He has wiry grey hair and a trimmed grey beard. He has piercing blue eyes. He has a scar coming from his left lip from when he was dared to eat glass as a child.
History: (History is important. what did your character do that made Jigsaw want to "rehabilitate" them?) He is a doctor working with terminally ill patients. He killed seven people without even trying to save them, to save time as he was lazy and then blamed it on the illness. One of which was a little boy named Tommy Freye who has lukemia and was diabetic. He induced a diabetic coma and then made sure he died. The result came back that lukemia had gone but he burnt his notes so he would never be found out.
Other: He is only out for himself, always.
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:27 pm
SisterItaly says...

Dropping out. Personal reasons.
Last edited by SisterItaly on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:40 pm
Lethero says...

Name: Zachary Robinson

Appearance: He is six foot six inches. Normally wears jeans and a dress shirt. He has black hair with flecks of premature grey streaked through it. He constantly looks half awake, has bags under his eyes, and his skin is pale. He is underweight from not eating much.

History: He's a mechanical engineering, and five years ago he was assigned as lead engineer on a project to build a new bridge. About a year later the bridge collapsed killing hundreds of people. He managed to get into the archive of the documents and changed the names of the lead engineer on the all pieces of paper (it was all digital). Lucky for him, was that everyone else who dealt in that project died, and he was able to shift the blame to one of the deceased. He still leaves every day in regret for what he has done, but if he could he would do it again to stay out of prison.

Other: Is divorced, jas two kids, and mother has full custody. Is only allowed to see them once a year. He has a gun in his house and is always contemplating suicide but can't get the nerve to do it.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood