z

Young Writers Society

The Never Ending Story 1

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:45 am
MilkNCookies says...

Killer

Snapped and barked at the intruder, in a my-territory-don't-see-my-mates sort of thing.

How Tommi taught me to.

I got a bite in her leg before hid could back off, but kept coming at him.

"Killer." Tommi murmured, with that faint voice that meant she was serious. I planted my paws into the groud, stopping and trotting back to Tommi. She pretended to scold me, but I knew she was proud- and I was rewarded with the peppermint treat she gave me.

"Hello." The lady-who-is-lost said again as the intruder-who-I-was-too-mean-too rubbed the bleeding spot in his leg.

"Hey," He(right?) replied.

"Can I help you?" Tommi asked the man.

"I was on my way..." He murmered.

"Really, you should wait before going anywhere with that wound." Lady-who-is-lost says.

"What's your name?" Man-who-tries-to-take-me finally says,

"Erik.You?" intruder-who-is-was-too-mean-to -- erik-- asked.

"Tommi." My master spoke, rubbing the top of my head.

"Cerssida." Lady-who-is-lost --Cerssida-- replies.

"Allie." girl-who-smells-nice --Alie-- says,

"Jeremiah." Man-who-tries-to-take-me--jerry--says. Silence spreads over us.

I do not like silence, I think as I huff to tommi, begging for another treat.
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:30 am
Mo. says...

Erik

Okay, this is wierd, not one of those girls even checked me out, and there's three of them for crying out loud! Okay not to worry, they all look a bit pre-occupied with the dog - and it's a cool dog. And that tommi chick called him Killer. Cool.

"Hey Killer," I say, approaching the beast of a dog. "How's it going?" I ask and pat his head.
Mo. was here. :) mwahahaha

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 pm
Mazzi says...

Jacob

I knew I should have never run away, I was angry, mum was angry. Now I run around in panic looking at the huge ships flying above me. I reach out for my phone, hoping that it might be possible to have a phone signal in this weird and wonderful world. Great, no signal.

As I put my phone disappointedly back in my pocket I hear a loud horn go off right behind me. I turn round just to see a boats bow incoming. I had a good enough reaction time to jump out the way just before it came crashing down onto the strange landscape.

"Welcome to the land of the gods, have you seen Princess Cressida?" I turn round to ask the person where the heck is this place when I am utterly shocked to see a teenager, the same age as me it looks, but with one utterly strange difference.

Goat Legs.
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:02 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Killerbump

I huffed at now-a-nice-guy-person as he petted me.

"Ok. Why is everyone gathering at this very corner?" Tommi asked, waiting a while before a response finally came.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:17 pm
SisterItaly says...

Tommi

I patted Killer's head, he still didn't seem impressed with this guy. Though you had to admit, he was kind of cute. No one answered my question, because no one really knew why we all decided to gather at this very corner. A corner I passed everyday without anyone noticing.

"What's your name?" I asked the guy who was petting my dog.
He smiled up at me. I smiled down at him.
"Erik."

Erik. Cool name.

*argh writers block*
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 pm
Kiwisatsuma says...

Jeremiah

"Well, it's not everyday you see a girl walking around looking like she's off some crazy television programme," I said, gesturing towards Cressida. She glared at me. Okay, so apparently she still hadn't forgiven me for forgetting her name. But it was true - there was something about the girl from another world, some magnetic quality that drew people towards her. She was at the heart of the mystery that had been slowly building. That, or they all just wanted to pet the dog. But Killer was vicious and looked ready to knaw a passer-by's hand off, so I reckoned it was the first suggestion.

"So everyone's just standing around staring at my clothing?" Cressida said cooly.

"Well, I haven't got anything better to do," Tommi said, raising an eyebrow as if she expected one of us to have the answer.

Erik grinned at her. "You wanna come hang out at my place? I have a waffle iron."

"How about no?" Tommi replied. Killer huffed in agreement.

"Your loss." He shrugged. The rest of us watched the exchange in amusement.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:02 am
SisterItaly says...

Tommi

First of all, I hated waffles. Second of all, I was developing a headache from debating in my head.

Scared side:"Remember what happened last time? Don't you know that could happen again?"
Strong side: "It's just waffles, he won't hurt you. Besides, look at all the people here!"
Scared side: "But what if he does..."

I stared blankly at the ground. My vision glazed over and Killer sitting defensively in front of me. I clenched the scar on my arm where I had once been stabbed. The faint sound of a bark echoed in my ears. I didn't respond. A hand waved in front of my face, waking me from my daydream.
"Uh, ya, what?" I stammered, slightly embarrassed.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:48 am
Mo. says...

Erik

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have asked the Tommi chick to join me for waffles, but 1. She's hot, and 2. It was joke... kinda, and 3. I have to get home 'cos my legs bleeding. And now she's looking at me like I'm going to attack her. And she has a big vicious dog named Killer - who bit me, not that I'd let anyone know that it was starting to hurt right about now.

"Well," I began, "I have to get home and clean up this bite, and y'know, get a tentus shot - but feel free to come for waffles whenever". I finished, and turned to walk home, and as I passed Tommi, I slipped a little peice of paper into her jacket pocket.
Mo. was here. :) mwahahaha

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:38 pm
Stori says...

Jinx

Interesting. The one called Tommi gave a little start, then looked up at the others.

I must've disturbed some bit of trash. The dog's eyes snapped onto me, and it barked.
All eyes were on me; what should I do? I smiled and made a courtly bow to the girls.

27 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:17 pm
Mazzi says...

Jacob

Spoiler! :
Is wishing that someone would take on the half goat character

I look at the broken boat and asked "So where are the other people or things"
He replied very offendedly with "We are not things, and this is the outlounds of Ghangah." That is our ancient language for 'Land of The Gods.'
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:46 pm
Fortissimo says...

THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO HURT PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN WYOMING!
"Great townspeople of Wyoming, I come with a great plan!" says the man.
Townspeople are confused.
"We will have... a rebellion!" says the man.
"You know go against the law for a greater cause..." says the man, hoping for understanding.
Nothing.
"For lack of anything better to say, and I feel I'm losing hope in this..." says the man.
Townspeople may possibly be showing a sign of slight interest.
"We are going to attack Justin Bieber!"
"HOOOOORAHH!" shout the townspeople.
And out come the pitchforks...
AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS IM MAKING THIS STORYBOOKS LESS CRAPPY!
Live Life. Love Life. Be A Writer. YWS(:

All we are saying is give peace a chance.
~John Lennon

As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
~John Lennon

http://www.charitywater.org/

27 Reviews

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:16 pm
Mazzi says...

I looked at this strange justin beiber hater and realized that he was nothing to do the story.He then set his hypno-googles off and we all became his slaves to destroy just beiber!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 pm
Jashael says...

JUSTIN BIEBER

"Justin!" my secretary screamed, flinging the door open.

My heart jumped at her tone and made my hand shake, which spilled the hot cocoa on my lap. I looked down at my pants; it looked like I peed. I turned around and faced my secretary. "What is it?" I asked, trying to maintain calmness.

"There's an angry mob outside!" She held her chest while closing the door behind her. She ran for my bags and fixed them.

"Relax," I spoke, "it's probably just fans. They're not gonna hurt me or whatsoever."

"Justin, we're leaving for Mars. More and more people are hating you."

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I was not going to take what she said seriously. All I did was to change my pants.

"Justin!" Her scream could tear my ears from my head. "Juuuustin!"

"In a minute! Sheesh..." I pulled up my pants and zipped it. Slowly, I went out of the bathroom. I gaped at the scene that I saw. My secretary had collapsed, her arms and legs sprawled on the floor; dozens of unfamiliar people had entered the room. Then suddenly, a felt electricity flow through my body.

But before I totally collapsed, I heard a menacing voice laugh, then say, "Hail Wyoming Justin Beieber haters!"

"Hoorah!"
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:30 pm
bonnie babe says...

Lord Voldemort
*I figured that this SB has already become insane so what we really need is an out of character Voldemort!*

'Where did all these filthy muggles come from?' I wondered, after attacking Justin Bieber from behind (I came out of his toilet and for some reason I didn't kill him).

A strange man wearing even stranger goggles and who seemed to be the leader of the small mob stared at me, "you will now be a Justin Bieber hater!"

I blinked, suddenly it all didn't matter to me anymore; the whole Harry Potter thing, the wanting to live forever, the fact that muggles are inferior beings and deserve to be the slaves of all wizarding kind, etc. There was only one goal in my life. That was to abandon 7-odd years trying to kill off one teenager and finally move on... To another teenager!

"Hail Wyoming Justin Beieber haters!" I laughed

"Hoorah!" the small gathering cried.

As I was about to kill off the annoying little muggle, his secretary jumped in front of my wand and sacrificed herself so he could live! Justin Bieber woke up and I groaned as I saw that he had a scar on his forehead, in the shape of a maple leaf!

Justin Bieber had just become the chosen one.
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" -Einstien

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:53 pm
Kobain72 says...

As a ninja appearred out of a pair of curtains no-one turned to look at him. He thought this was odd - it's not every day you get to see a ninja made of curtains - but he shrugged this off as the scene before him easily beat his tawdry party trick. A large crowd had somehow amassed in a relatively average-size office to see Voldermort attack a now-scarred Justin Bieber ("Surely no-one'll like him now", the nameless-ninja thought. How wrong he was...) while ignoring some woman who seemed to be dying from Bieber Fever on the floor in front of Justin.
The ninja decided it was best to leave and turned to the window to notice, 270 floors below, a group of girls arguing over a massive dog. A man who looked like he probably owned a waffle iron could be seen limping into the distance. "Maybe best to stay here", thought the ninja and turned back into the room in time to be kicked in the face by a boy with goat legs. He dropped to the floor stunned, narrowly missing an unforgivable curse Lord Voldermort had cast which got deflected by Justin's teeth. This ninja's problems were just beginning.
"This is my plan of attack"

"Hmmm, looks more like a pin to me"

"No, it's definitely a tac"

WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)