Young Writers Society

The Lost Sea *Dead*

Reviews: 4
Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:48 pm
TheEaseDropper says...

Name: Gennifer Shaw
Rank: a former lady-in-waiting, until she was kidnapped and now is a captive
Ship/Port: The Golden Rose
Appearance: about 5’4, with long dark brown hair that falls to the middle of her back, but is always hidden underneath a brown head covering, dark green eyes, pale skin.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=a+y ... 857884.jpg

Personality: very obedient, does anything you tell her to do without complaints, very quiet, hides her pains and problems from the world, loyal, trustworthy, but she has rare and occasional episodes of pure rage.
Flaws: She doesn’t know how to trust people, and she tends to turn people away before she gets to know them.
History: She was born into a poor family of six, unable to feed his family her father, a poor farmer who tended the governor’s farm sold her to the governor’s wife. She had been raised by the older hand maidens. Under the protection of the governor she survived his wife until the age of 15, where she was given to a wealthy old merchant as his bride. But a month before she was supposed to be married she was kidnapped and raped by a drunken sailor. When the merchant found out he denounced their engagement because she was not a virgin anymore. Unable to go back to the house that she grew in she hid herself around the docks. Until one night when a band of ruthless pirates invaded the ports and took captive many women and young children, she saw an open door to escape her old world and she flew through it. Finding herself a captive in the ship called The Golden Rose.
Up for love: not at first
Others:
Secrets: When she was 7 years old, she was put into the jail from stealing a loaf of bread from her five other brothers and sisters. She has a scar on her left leg from when the governor’s branded his initials on her

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 pm
kidashka says...

*is shot*

~ Ben| Lyttleon ~

My gaze flickered from the boy, Vincenzo, back to Lily. "Yes. Well ... probably not, if you stuck with me." A look of distaste flashed across her features, and I sighed dramatically. "But I guess if you feel that way, you can just stay here."

Vincenzo shuffled nervously behind me, and I turned back to him. "Come on, you." He jumped slightly, startled, and I rolled my eyes. "I'll take you to the captain. Isn't that what you wanted?"
He hesitated, then nodded, glancing down for a moment. "Okay," he murmured quietly.

Lily coughed pointedly again. "I want to come too." She said, insistence evident in her voice. It wasn't really a tone of voice that I felt like arguing with anytime soon, so I nodded, shrugging lightly. What was the worst that could come of it? My gaze shifted back to the boy, and I fixed him with a stern expression.

"Just make sure you stick with me, both of you. There are others on this ship who-"

That was when I felt a thump to the back of my legs, and crumpled to the floor.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 pm
eldEr says...

Kayin

I paused by the door to the captain's quarters, frowning slightly. Ben was in there, I recognized his voice easily enough. I was debating whether or not I would stay and listen in or continue on my way and let Ben do what he wished with the girls. The latter would have won over- the girls really weren't my concern, after all- when I heard another voice. Male, and definitely nobody from the crew.

That managed to grab my curiousity. Abi chirped and fell backwards off my shoulder, landing with a thump on the floor. She got up and shook her head, tipping to the side. I cringed at the noise and nudged her with the side of my foot before shoving the door open-- which drove it right into one of the girls' backs.

She fell forward with a yelp, head knocking into the back of Ben's leg. He collapsed with a loud thud, right at the feet of a man I failed to recognize.

My gun was out in a second, though I didn't aim it at anybody just yet. No need to frighten the girls or scare the boy into darting. I glanced down at Ben and bit my lip to keep from smirking. I'm not quite sure what I found amusing, but there was definitely something laughable about all of this.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 am
Mazzi says...

Vincenzo|The Lyttleton

Ok, I got what I wanted, but I was suprised by the black haired girls actions, she wanted to work too? Or did she just see it as an excuse to run?

I then realized I was still calling her the 'black haired girl.' I supposed she'd feel more comfortable if I addressed her by her name. " I leaned over when we was walking towards the door and whispered "So, what's your name?" as Ben was shrugging.
She quickly whispered "Lily." When I turned back I saw Ben staring at me, again. I suppose I can get used to this...
BANG! There was a sudden noise and I noticed two things straight away. Ben was crumpled on the floor and Kayin, I think that was what I heard the ship mates called her, in the doorway, with a gun.

I stood straight and silent the only sound was Ben's muffled pain. I slowly spoke worried and said with a straight face. "Is this a.....Munity?" Kayin laughed out loud, I had no idea why, so waited for an explanation for this sudden mess.
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris