z

Young Writers Society

Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:11 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Evi

I knew, somewhere, she was right. But he almost killed me with his gun, slashed 'filthy Lyken' across my arm, and a cut along my cheek. I wanted revenge.

"You'll get revenge. Just not now." Markus whispered. I noded.

"I hate to see them fight. With any hit, they can be killed!" I argued.

"They're experianced. You're not." He said. Eventually, ythe number of lykens dwindled down to none. I waited to see what would happen. I hope we weren't going anywhere; my shoulder was killing me, slowly but surely. I couldn't risk moving it.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

Reviews: 1
Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:07 pm
Fox says...

Aurelie

More lykans started to come. I looked at Shadow, and she nodded. We would have to get away somehow.

I carefully studied my escape options, taking in all the factors: the exits, the lykans, Shadow, and both of our positions. That was my chance to see if all my childhood practices payed off. Of course, being a Royal made it easier.

Remembering to keep on my toes, I ran, hopped, and slid towards the exit, feeling like I was a child again. Memories flooded through me, and then I was suddenly knocked in the face by a lykan. I growled, but when I was about to pounce back into the battle, Shadow grabbed my arm on her way out. We ran as fast as we could away from the scene.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

49 Reviews

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:46 pm
View Likes
MilkNCookies says...

Evi

It was hard to keep up with them, with the pain tapping into my streanght. Once we were, what, a mile from there, I spoke up.

"Guys, I just can't do this." I said. "It hurts too bad. I can barely stay on my feet as it is."

Sorry for the short post!

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:05 pm
eldEr says...

Markuus

I paused, glancing back at Evi. There was no way she was going to be able to get out of here on her own, and I wasn't going to leave her behind. Not that I had warmed up to any of them much, but they had just saved my life. Or, sort of anyways. My 'fate' as Demon would hve called it.

"Hop on Ev," I muttered, crouching just a little.

Evi opened her mouth to say something, but I cut her off. "Just get on my back, I'll manage!"

Without another word, she was on my back and we were running again. I swear, if another Lyken jumped out at us I was going to have a spazz attack. Running with a lyken on your back isn't exactly easy, and being pounced on would probably prove fatal. Or something along those lines. Not to mention she couldn't really hang on well with her arm.

They could kill Evi, but they couldn't kill me. For reasons nobody else knew, they could not kill me. Call it importance for now; you'll know soon enough. Assuming I didn't trip and kill myself first.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

49 Reviews

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Evi

Markus could carry me? He was way to important to risk his life. But, I obeyed him, and hopped on his back. We were soon running again, me trying to gather strength to run again.

"And you wanted to fight," Markus muttered under his breath. He readjusted me and ran faster.

"I'm sorry. It's just-"

"Don't apologize. You're hurt, it's ok." He said. I focused on the trek ahead. We left the city area, walking into the forest we saw the vampire, Kathrine. They kept running.

"Why not the car?" I asked.

"Too dangerous. They could chase us in it. It's better we run, so they lose their track." Shadow answered.

"I can run again, for a little." I said to Markus. With a grunt, he took me from his back onto the ground. I transformed into a wolf. Taking long strides, I trotted as they ran. I glanced up ahead. Something suddenly wasn't right...

"Stop!" Shadow yelled. She got to it before I could morph. My hackles raised, and a growl came up. Someone was here.

This can be Demon's people, bandits, or someone else who isn't in our group. Just thought we could involve the others a little bit.

~Dr.Seuss.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:33 pm
Sunshine says...

Hate...to...say...this...but...Brooklyn...and I.....are...out...of...it....*Chokes*
Can y'all help...Maybe?
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 pm
Fox says...

Awe. Darn it. We need more people. I don't want this to die! :smt100
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm
BrooklynWriter says...

Midnight Moon

"I'm not stupid, I know who she is and she's all anyone talks or thinks about."
Sabrina nodded.
I sighed. "What do you want Sabrina?"

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Shadow Fire~

There was definatly someone here, I could smell them and the Lycan part of my was fighting to get out. I'd never shifted before, never let that part of me come out, which was probably why it was hurting me so much. A pain struck my stomach as the Lycan inside faught to get out as I faught to keep it in. I doubled over, holding my stomach. Aurelie was there imidiatly, touching my shoulder.

"Shadow, are you ok?" She asked concerned. But she had let her guard down.

"I'm fine, just watch out for them while I--" a scream pierced the air and I realized too late that it was mine. I'd never screamed out of pain or fear before. This wasl all new to me, but why all of a sudden? Why was this all happening now after years of not changing? Why was it happening now? So many questions...no answers... then, it was black and I couldn't think. I wasn't aware of anything anymore, I wasn't me.

sorry for not posting for so long. She passed out because she's fighting not to change into a Lycan, anything can happen while she's out, be creative.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:45 pm
Fox says...

Please ignore this for now. I'm a little confused, but I'll change this to a post once I figure out exactly what to do... :)
Last edited by Fox on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:51 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Sorry for the confusion, but Shadow didn't change, she just passed out(:
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:16 pm
Fox says...

I'm sorry but I'm a little confuzzled. What's here?
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

49 Reviews

Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:14 pm
MilkNCookies says...

She passed, out, not changed. but I think she should have changed; that would be coolio.

~Dr.Seuss.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 pm
Fox says...

forsakinshadow wrote:~Shadow Fire~

There was definatly someone here...

I know that she passed out, but who/what was there?
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

49 Reviews

Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:17 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Anyone. it was mostly an opportunity for the other people of this storybook to join us.

~Dr.Seuss.

One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah