z

Young Writers Society

The space/time bar and grill

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm
Skull3670 says...

The time/space bar and grill, a place for tired heroes and lonely villans to relax between stories or create some of their own. Simply add the profile of the character you wish to be and from which story and then come on down and enjoy the far ranging choice of food available at the all new Time/Space bar and grill.

Prepare for friends, food and (most enjoyable) fights.

I am Mikael Eisenstein a vampire and the door man is Mr Wink a cavern troll ... with a pointy club.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:37 am
Kelcia says...

Hullo, I am Veronn, Supreme Lord, King, and Ruler of the relm of Adolem! I am an evil, calculating custard by my author's reconing. I also try not to act in the typical evil vilain (cough, stupid, cough,) style. Feel free to bow down to me.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:51 am
View Likes
GrantBlayfur says...

Well, if this is space/time, then I can bring in a revamped character of mine that technically doesn't exist yet, eh?

Hello. Grant Blayfur. Yes, I'm a golden retriever. Yup, I'm an animal. Say anything about it and I'll cut your tongue out and shove it where the sun don't shine, got it?

(I've been waiting to pull the big guns out! XD )

24 Reviews

Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:48 am
Kelcia says...

Veronn

Oh, really, Grant? I enjoy your rather crude mannerisms. If I had a dozen generals like you... I'd have a dozen generals like you.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

I walk up to the doorman and try not to stare. I'd really rather not get into a fight....
"Name?" The doorman asks
"Uhh, Vick Burloe." I say. I glance around and see what looks to be a king talking to a golden retriever and start to wonder why I even went yet I persist, "I am a weapons smuggler for the war effort and the pilot of the former garden ship Eden."
The doorman grunts but lets me through. I sit down and order a coffee to calm my nerves.
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

Random avatar

Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:56 pm
View Likes
GrantBlayfur says...

Ha! You don't look like much of a king. And I don't work for anyone. I'm done with that crap. Grant walks to a table and sits down, closing his eyes as if in deep thought.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 pm
LaurenOutLoud says...

I am Cyder, a Regular forest Shape-shifter from Spasec!
Cyder announces, since that appears to be what everyone else is doing at the time.
The whiskey is agreeable but the meat has gone bad

Random avatar

Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:31 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

Grant rolls his eyes. Great, all we got in here is a bunch of freaks...isn't there anyone normal here?

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 pm
LaurenOutLoud says...

Probably not.
Cyder says, almost over-cheerful.
The whiskey is agreeable but the meat has gone bad

24 Reviews

Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 am
Kelcia says...

King Verron resisted the very strong urge to have his guards detain the obvious imbeciles in the bar - but then he remembered that this was, after all, a bar and grill, and the cavern troll, Mr. Wink (who was also the doorman with a pointy club) had not allowed his guards in.

"Remind me why I chose to come here," He says to no-one in particular, a bored look on his face.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

Random avatar

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:04 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

Grant chuckles. You came here to meet others like yourself, obviously. Why else would anyone came to this dive? We're all just lost souls, looking for a companion...ha! Sorry, I can't say that with a straight face.

45 Reviews

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:13 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

I finished my coffee and ordered another.
"Lost souls," I said while staring forward, "I haven't survived this long just to be a 'lost soul'" After getting my coffee, I took a sip and glanced around the bar. The group seemed to remind me of a time before all the lonelyness started. When a group of misfits got together and said, 'Hey, let's go and screw over the Galatic Alliance and the Ithians and see how long we survive!'.
I laughed a bit at the thought, but said nothing more.

Will review for food!

Random avatar

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:31 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

TheGreatIthy wrote:'Hey, let's go and screw over the Galatic Alliance and the Ithians and see how long we survive!'.

Grant chuckled at this. Haha! Now that sounds like my kind of party!

45 Reviews

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

"It was," I said lost in the memory, "right up until we got betrayed by one of our own and were forced to fight for our lives against a terrorist organization that we somehow pissed off more than the people we were actually trying to piss off." I looked at Grant, " We were always competent like that."

Will review for food!

Random avatar

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:22 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

TheGreatIthy wrote:"It was," I said lost in the memory, "right up until we got betrayed by one of our own and were forced to fight for our lives against a terrorist organization that we somehow pissed off more than the people we were actually trying to piss off." I looked at Grant, " We were always competent like that."

The familiar sob story...first rule of warfare: never trust anyone but yourself! Grant laughs. If you had me there, maybe things wouldn't have ended so...badly.

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson