z

Young Writers Society

The Darkness

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:04 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, so maybe not that brilliant, but it's a good post right?! Remember, they're just learning about their power.

~Kassie~

I opened my eyes with alarm. I could tell I wasn't inside the walls, and fear gripped me. I struggled to get up, holding on to my stomach, watching my moves. I looked around. No one was near me, but I could swear I heard breathing. I looked around once more, and saw it. There was someone laying on the ground near me, out. I didn't know who they were, or what they were, and if they were one of us, what had gotten them. My brain was a jumbled mess as I tried to recall the last thing that happened.

So far, I was drawing a blank. I just remembered finding out I was pregnant. Anything passed that was a blur. I remembered a party, I walked in on my roommates party. So I was getting somewhere. I remembered feeling a little nauseous, but I guessed it was the baby, right? I couldn't really remember. I was getting a headache thinking about it, so I let go and opened my eyes, seeing a huge flame appear on a dead tree. I gasped, backing up, and falling down, tripping over the person, which woke them. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, the flames disappeared. Just like that.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Jay

I felt a shock of heat rack my left side, and something fall over me. I woke up with a start. I was about to run when my insides twisted and knotted together. I cried out and fell to my knees, tears slipping out.

Jeez. After five years, you'd think the side effects would go away.

I threw up some, wiped my mouth, and stood up. I felt a little dizzy, but nothing major. I saw another person- a girl- behind me. I tried to run. I ended up flat on my back- a hundred feet from where I started. I tried again, going back. This time I almost lost my footing, but regained it at the last second.

I almost didn't even remember running.

The heck was going on?!
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:29 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Mel~

Rustling leaves and snapping twigs woke me up as i cautiously looked at my surroundings. I sat down against the tall, hard wall. An insane itch on my arm,only got worse as i scratched, so i refused to scratch it. My head spun as thoughts, that were not mine, flooded my brain. Oh great, now i hear voices. I thought sarcastically. Well ,i think i thought that. I rose my hand to my left eye, feeling the large scar. The voices got louder, and more frantic as i stood up,my hand now gripped the side of my head. Bolts of pain shot through my body as i walked along the wall. The pain was unbearable, i fell to my knees, and held my head trying to block every feeling out. As the pain subsided, i managed to sit up, as i did, blurry outlines of a couple people came into sight. I slowly began to approach them, but i stopped instantly as burnt leaves and ashes fell around me.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:33 pm
jolene says...

Kristen-

I was walking slowly around in The Darkness with my eyes open, for once. I was cold, considering that I had my jacket on. I hated to be alone, but i lived with it for years now i and i still cant handle it! I squinted, Was that a light up there? I didn't know, but I was going to find out. I staggered towards the light in hope for someone to help me. I rubbed my eyes because they started to burn like 3 shades of Hades. On the way there, I felt the wind pick up, Why is there a breeze? there was not a breeze a minute ago...
Last edited by jolene on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 pm
ScarlettFire says...

((Check the first page to see the profile))

Lucas:

Curled up in the corner of my room because of the pain was not a good way to start the day off.

"Lucas?" someone called. I ignored them. Maybe I'd be better off on the other side of the wall? It was too bright here...way too bright.

"Go away!" I yelled, curling in tighter on myself. No way was I ever going to get any kind of shot again. I started coughing again. Ah hell. I would better off in the darkness... "Some sure this is," I muttered.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Reviews: 1
Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm
View Likes
InvaderZim says...

Name- Maverick

Age- 15

Gender-Male

Description/picture (Please no amine)-

For/Against- against

Power, if one-read minds

Personality-He is very quiet and dosent do much. He dosent really have friends besides one person he secretly in love with
(Kassie Jones). He is also really smart.

History-When he was in the 4th grade is parents died in a fire. He lives with his grandparents. Ever sense his parents died he has keep to himself. He is already graduated highschool. Top of his class. He stays home to take care of his grandparent who only have one year to live. He has been through a lot of heartbreaks his grandparents are his ONLY family left.

Up for love?-yes.

Theme (A song that describes your character)-crush-david archuleta

Other-he always has a book with him and has a neckless that has his moms wedding ring on it all the time.
Attachments
ring-12.jpg
his moms ring
ring-12.jpg (19.57 KiB) Viewed 81 times
amazon_B002J9H75G.jpg
his dads neckless
amazon_B002J9H75G.jpg (32 KiB) Viewed 81 times
kennethNixon2.jpg
what he looks like
kennethNixon2.jpg (8.64 KiB) Viewed 81 times
TheGir is my only Gir(:

It's KK yall! <ily>

116 Reviews

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

I don't even remember what this was about xD this has been dead for a long time too, KK. Sorry:3

--Tabby
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Reviews: 1
Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 pm
InvaderZim says...

FARTS!:(Is their a book NOT dead that I might like?
TheGir is my only Gir(:

It's KK yall! <ily>

116 Reviews

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:38 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Yea, but I've yet to make it >.> I'm getting there! haha! Message me on FB?
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace