z

Young Writers Society

No Redemption

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 am
eldEr says...

Marroe

I wanted to vomit--all over the place. And I wasn't even the one who was pregnant, no that would be just a little on the weird side. I was, however, the father of a princess's baby. Add that to the fact that I was a criminal, on Sarla's most wanted list. My neck was going to be in a noose the second we got back from rescuing Shadow's wonderful parents.

Either that or I was going to the dungeons to be mercilessly tortured. Aye, I was a dead man. If Garrett didn't polish me off, I was sure that our dear King Torran would have no problem in doing so.

My stomach twisted rather unfathomably. Assuming they did let me live, which was unlikely, I still had no idea how to be a father. The basics were they fed and kept their children alive, but that was about the extent of my knowledge.

I kissed Shadow's cheek gently, grunting when the carriage went over a bump. Pain shot up my spine. This was not going to be a pleasant fight.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:10 am
Chupatoasta says...

Garrett~

None of this was making any sense. They had to find his parents and rescue them before it was too late! A hawk soared overhead, screeching out loudly. "Come on everyone, let's speed up, we can make it to the halfway mark by sunset!" Reaching around Naela, and snapping the reigns, Garrett's horse surged forward and he put one hand on Naela's waist as the horse quickly moved to quicken its pace.

(Short?! Helloooo world)
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:15 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Omigod! I forgot about this! Well, I didn't forget, I was wondering if it was going to like...live or not.. it has to! I'll post soon, I promise! I just need Ishy's help!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko