z

Young Writers Society

The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:27 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Raptor lost sight of the zombie. "Where could he have gone?!" he said out loud. The vortex roared so loudly that he could barely hear his words.

Suddenly he smacked down hard on green grass. Not a second later other people began to land next to him, followed by cars, and other debris. They pounded down one after another. It was raining cars! Some people landed with so much force that they exploded on impact.

Raptor got up and tried catching as many of the falling vehicles as he could. People screamed as the cars continued to descend upon them. A number of the screams were cut off by sickening crashes. A number of explosions rumbled around him. The fountains of flames were blinding.
Last edited by AspiringAuthorA..M. on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 pm
lizzifer says...

Post people post *it's on fire!!* post people post! *burn baby burn*
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

182 Reviews

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:46 pm

*I'm posting*

The never ending rain of vehicles and other debris continued to pound the ground. Dirt and grass splattered Raptor's face as a truck dug a ditch in the ground.
He saw some of the kids from his school looking up toward the sky where the vortex still swirled. They ran when large shadows formed around them.

If they hadn't moved they would have been crushed. A piece of wood hit Raptor on the head. His vision grew hazy and he stumbled around barely aware of the booming thuds and screams. But nothing could drown out the voices in his head.

Is this the end? Is my old world going to be fused with this one? Where is that zombie at? He has the other time travel device! That is what it is right?
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:49 am
lizzifer says...

Vera~~

At the end of the vortex stood many stacks of cars and dead bodies.

"How are we gonna stop this thing?" Some one asked.

"Push the buttons of course!" Vera laughed.

The car was silent with question as they approached the end of the tunnel.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

182 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 am

Raptor was at the back of the vortex and was dashing toward a platinum device identical to the one the zombie had. He studied it closely. What would happen if he touched it? He didn't have time to think, because with every passing second people were dying.

He picked up the device, and the black hole vanished in a poof of breeze and gas.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:16 am
Jas says...

But it didn't disappear before Emmett from Twilight (WTF?) and Elizebeth came out furiously making out.WTF? Well at least they wouldn't live each other out.... Then the weird green carebear came out with a giant machine gun and started to randomly shoot!! Again WTF?

"Umm....WTF?" Raptor said before getting shot in the knee. He limped to the car and had Nurse Promprey -who came out of the other vortex everyone seemed to have not noticed- fix his knee. Then VOLDY came out!

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!" Old Voldy screamed at Emmett , yet the spell bounced of him and hit the Carebear! Shocker! Nurse Promphrey began to sob about losing her only child, the green carebear that nobody likes and obviously had some sort of mental disease...now even the narrator is confused....WTF?
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

182 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 am

Raptor could not believe what had happened. He was sure that he had stopped the vortex not created a portal between realms. He got up as Voldemort walked toward him. The instant Voldemort raised his wand Raptor leaned back and did the Matrix bullet dodge move. He waved his arms for balance as the green jet of life ending light blazed over head.
Voldemort raised his wand again.

Raptor got up and rushed Voldemort. He tackled the nose-less pale freak so hard that his bones crackled. He slammed him to the ground and snapped his neck. Voldemort had no more Horcruxes and was dead forever.

One menace from another realm was down, but how many more would come? He jumped when he heard someone laugh behind him. He turned around and gasped.

"Bravo, my red haired friend," said the Comedian clapping his hands. A shotgun was strapped to his back. A clip of grenades on his belt.

"Back off!" Raptor said clenching his fists.

"What?" the Comedian said. "I was just going to congratulate you for finishing off little ole Voldy there. I mean it was a lot funnier than the way he died in the Deathly Hallows."

"I said, back off you rapist! And.. you assassinated John F.K.!"

The Comedian opened his mouth to say something else before Raptor jumped kicked him. The Comedian died with a smile on his face.
Last edited by AspiringAuthorA..M. on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:36 am
Kamas says...

Whoa, what's going on here. o.o

--

Nadia

Her scooter jerked and threw her around as the vortex sucked her towards who knows where? The 18th century perhaps.she thought grimly to herself. Suddenly random not-so-fictional characters ran around chaotically, causing her fingers to twitch towards her gun.

This is too strange. Should of skipped school like I had planned to.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

336 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 am
Jas says...

BACK OFF YOU RAPIST!! LMAO I LITTERALY LAUGHED REALLY HARD WHEN I READ THAT!! wait that's not a real rapist i hope... anyway RANDOM!

The vortex was still open and more weird creatures were popping through.

"MY PRECIOUS!" Gollom from the Hobbit screeched. Finally Elizebeth almost died of no air and broke the kiss. Then CHRIS BROWN and JORDIN SPARKS came through singing

"No air, no air! Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no A-IR!" Jordin sang. Then Randy came through...wait he was in the Twilight Parody storybook...what the hell was going on. The narrator got so frustrated she took her magic writer powers and killed off the characters like they were in a mario game.

Randy was dead. Chris was dead. Jordin was useless and the narrator found no need to waste energy to kill her. Nurse Prophrey was still alive trying to salvate what was left of her son, the creepy green emo carebear.

THEN SUDDENLY BATMAN AND OBAMA CAME IN!!!! SHOCKER!!!! X100000000000000
I am nothing

~*~

182 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 am

Obama puled out a mouse trap and pushed it against Batman's face.

"AGHH!" Batman screamed as the mouse trap clasped around his nose.

"You filthy rodent!" Obama said squirming at the sight of Batman.

"I'm a human you Oreo!" Batman said removing the mousetrap from his nose.

Rorschach walked toward them and said, "I think I hate you." Then he shot Obama in the face. The shot exited through the back of his head and killed Batman too.

"Damn it," he said, "I was trying to save the masked vigilante!" The gun was still smoking in his hand.

"You killed a president too!" Raptor said.

"Really? How should I know kid? I'm from the eighties!" Rorschach hissed.
Last edited by AspiringAuthorA..M. on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

336 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:11 am
Jas says...

I burst out laughing while reading this...which is not smart to do when it's 12am and your on the computer behind your parents back!

Then the backstreet boys and nick and the administration jumped out from behind a tree!

"Bounce! Just Bounce! Lemme see that body bounce!" they all sang.

Elizebeth jumped up and tackled Obama.

"MCAIN SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT YOU JERK!" Elizebeth screeched before breaking Obama's nose and walking to Emmett sobbing. The vortex was still open and Rosalie came through!

"YOU MANSLUT!!! YOU LEFT ME FOR SOME BRITISH WHORE!!!" she screeched.

The narrator then left to find some popcorn and soda cus she had front row seats to the fight of the century ELIZEBETH WELLINGTON VS ROSALIE CULLEN!
I am nothing

~*~

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:31 pm
Theodorable says...

*Okay, I don't know why some of us who are going berserk with other famous people, so I will try to make some sense of this.*

Ever

When She saw everyone go through the blackhole she mustered up as much courage as she could and ran into it, after them. She poped up in the midst of a major freak zone. She recognized many of the people. She saw Nadia over a bit reaching for- was that a gun?

Ever shook her head, she must have really knocked herself out. All of this had to be a dream. She crawled over to Nadia, "Do you know what's going on here?"
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:38 pm
Kamas says...

Nadia

"I really have no clue, whatsoever."she responded, watching quite the cat fight.

Nadia noticed that Ever's cautious glance flickered downward her waist. The silver butt of her hand gun was poking out. She yanked her shirt down and muttered.

"What are you looking at. Jeez." Nadia said.

"Was that a...gun?" she stuttered.

"Why would I have a gun on me?" she lied.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 pm
Theodorable says...

Ever

"I don't know. Maybe you're an undercover cop out to get the bad kids in the school. Just how old are you, anyway?" Ever didn't like to accuse people, but nothing was making any sense right now.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

336 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:41 pm
Jas says...

Elizebeth enventually won and stoppe more famous fictional characters from popping out of the vortex by blowing up Kirby and shoving him there.

Elizebeth walked over to Ever and was hit by sudden amnesia.

"Hey do you know what's going on?" she asked.
I am nothing

~*~

If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer