z

Young Writers Society

Run

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:41 am
Tazy says...

As I tried to run my legs shock beneath me. From behind I heard one last terrified scream before I turned and ran down a long dark alleyway. I stumbled blindly in the darkness without the faintest idea were I would find myself. Is soon began to weaken so much that I couldn’t continue.
Just belive and you will acheive!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:46 am
Halloween says...

"You think you could escape! No one escapes. Not from me." The voice echoed down the ally. "Run all you want, as soon as I finish with this one, I'm coming for you. And you will die!" My legs finally began to buckle, I had been running for so long. I came to a door. Locked. I blindly stumbled along trying to find another. The only thing keeping me moving was my will to survive. This was no ordinary man chasing me. I don't think he's even human.
Hey kid... Want some candy?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:00 am
Fishr says...

I found another door and turned the door knob - locked. I turned and started to run again. In the darkness, I tripped over something; crashed onto the pavement and twisted my ankle. I could see the silhouette of a dark figure, through the light of the moon. There appeared to be six tentacles; three on either side of its body. The figure crept steadily towards my body, getting closer and closer...

I had to find a way to escape!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:41 am
Carmina says...

I scrambled to my feet, but my sprained ankle buckled beneath my weight. With a cry I fell to the floor and sprawled over something, the same something that had caused my initial fall. It was the fresh corpse of a man, still warm and wet with blood. I let out a wordless gasp of horror and dragged myself away from the body, away from the tentacled creature chasing me. He was gaining, but not as quickly as I thought he would. He was toying with me. I backed away until I felt something solid behind my back. The end of the hall. A door.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:31 am
Tazy says...

I frantically opened the door slamming it shut behind me and bolting it shut. Finally I was safe the creature couldnt get me in here or so I thought. I felt something rap around my arm just as a light was flicked on. I gasped. I was sorounded by many tentacled creaturers I was doomed or was I?
Just belive and you will acheive!

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:54 am
Jennafina says...

"Right," I say, in the voice the zookeeper uses to the out of control lion. "Nice octopi."
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster