z

Young Writers Society

Two Unlikely People

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:04 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Sounds good to me. :D ***

"Haven, are you coming to class?" Sola asked looking back at Haven. He nodded and ran after her. "I don't like him."

"He isn't to bad."

"Haven!" She gasped. "ARe you kidding me. He's a stuck up arogent pain in the rear."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:37 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aiden sighed. He headed to his next class which happened to be with Princess and Haden.

Haden grinned and motioned to a seat next to him. Aiden glanced at Princess, but decided to risk it. He plopped himself down by Haden. "Hey, would you mind taking notes for me? I'm a bit...tied up at the moment." Haden smirked and snickered a bit. Maybe this town wasn't going tj be that bad.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:43 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Haven. :P ***

"You can take your own." Sola said without looking at him.

"If you didn't forget, Princess, I'm cuffed." He replied.

"Your fault, you can figure out how to get notes on your own." She replied firmly. "You got yourself into this mess, you'll have to deal with it."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:15 am

Aiden glared at her. Haven glanced down. He sighed. He slipped out to "use the bathroom." He found a bobby pin on the floor and used it to get the cuffs off. He had done this before. He went back in and smirked
at her.

"Okay Princess, I'll take my own notes now." He picked up his pen and saw Haven hide a smal smile.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:21 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola chewed the inside of her lip as she looked at him.

"Can I have the cuffs back?" SHe asked. HE handed them to her and she took them putting them in her pocket. After class was over she walked alongside Haven.

"So, how'd you pick them?" Haven asked looking at Aiden.

"Bobby pin." He replied. She just nodded slipping her hand in her back pocket and putting htem on the cuffs. She waited til he stopped to get a drink and then put them on one hand real quick then locking the other on the railing near the fountain.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:53 am

Aiden glared at her. He took the bobby pin out of his pocket and undid them. He smiled and bumped princess. The key fell on the floor. He grabbed it and placed it in his front pocket in a slightly awkward position. He placed the other one around her wrist, grinning.

"There we go Princess. You wanted me in cuffs so bad. Hope you enjoy this." He took the key and pitched it out the window. He was going to have so much fun with this.

**How's that? Thought that would be fun!**

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Oh ya***

Sola clenched her teeth and then stormed towards the door to be yanked back as he stood still.

"We're going to get that key now!" She hissed.

"nope." He smiled.

"I swear, if you dont' take these off me I'll scream so loud!?"

**Night**
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:58 am

Aiden grinned. "Go ahead Princess, scream if you wish."

Sula took a deep breath to scream and he cut her off by locking his lips to hers, kissing her passionately. He felt her melt under him. He felt himself getting swept away. He had never felt like this before. Like the earth was going to fall right out from under his feet and she was the only thing keeping him grounded.

He pulled away from her. "Wow." He breathed. He didn't know what else to say. Then he felt and heard a resounding smack conect with his cheek.

"That was my first kiss you jerk!" She screamed.

He felt like a total ass. He saw tears well up in her eyes and he wanted to do anything he could to make er happy and smile. He hated those tears. But he was afraid if he let her go she would never speak to him again. And he just knew that he couldn't let this one go.

"I'm sorry Sula." He whispered softly so only she could hear. An intimate conversation, ones that lovers would have. "I didn't know." He took his free hand and gently, tenderly wipped the tears off her face. "Please don't cry."

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola yanked at her wrist trying to get free. Get away from him. She knew if she stayed much longer she'd completely break down. She hated it, she could put on a big air and act all tough, but simple things made her break down. "L-let me go!" She stuttered fighting the tears that threatened to come. "Please to take theses off."

****UGH****
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Aiden couldn't stand it. He wanted to do anythig for this angel. He would do anything. Even if she hated him. Even if she never spoke to him again. As long as she was happy. He sighed and walked outside, gently pulling her along. He searched hard for the key. They both did, but neither one could find it. He fumbled for the bobby pin In his pocket and cursed. It had fallen out.

He looked over at her. "Don't suppose you have a bobby pin, do you?" She shook her head. "What about one of your friends?"

They walked back into the school and he frantically asked every girl he saw and they all ignored him. He growled. He felt so helpless. He never felt helpless! What was this girl doing to him? How could she make him feel like this! He had never been this sweet to another girl besides his mom and sister. There was one...he had planned on marrying her...but she dumped him for another guy. Since then his heart had been so hidden that no other girl could find it. So how had this girl gotten to him so quickly? He didn't understand. He sighed.

"I'm sorry. I...is there anyone else that would have--"

The bell rang blaringly in their ears. He sighed. "Class?" He asked, trying to help. He figured she wouldn't want to skip. He just wanted to make her happy. What bugged him the most was he didn't know what.

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

"After class we're going to find my dad." She said battling her emotions and winning. She shoved them back in the corners of her mind and heart and locked the door. She'd always been able to control her emotions, but he had caught her off guard.

"What did you do, Sola?" The teacher asked when they walked in cuffed together.

"Kinda lost the key." She admitted chewing her lip.

"Ah, well, if you want you can go down the the station, we're not doing anything serious today, and one more day won't kill Aiden." The teacher replied.

"Thanks Mr. P." She smiled before turning and dragging Aiden out of the class room and out the doors of the school.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:02 am

Aiden sighed. He didn't want to meet with her dad...but didn't really have a choice. They walked towards the police station. He took a deep breath and stopped.

"Aren't we going in?"

"Just give me a sec, okay?"

"What?! Now you're scared of my dad? You broke his nose this morning! I thought you delt with the cops a lot!" She accused.

"Yes! I do! But I never fell in love with their daughter before!!" He yelled. Then his eyes widdened. He hasn't meant to say that...he hadn't meant to tell her how much he loved her. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Okay...you didn't hear that..."

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:07 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Save your breath." She replied rolling her eyes and pulling him towards the door. "You've known me for a day and if I remember correctly you threatened my dad with turning me from him earlier." She hissed as they walked in the door.

"Hey, Sola, aren't you supposed to be at sch....why are you cuffed?" Patty, the desk lady, said standing up.

"Don't ask, where is my dad?" She asked. Patty pointed towards a door and Sola walked in his office.

"Sola! What is this about? Why aren't you in class? Why are the cuffs on you?" Her dad demanded. He grabbed some keys from his pocket and walked over undoing the cuffs as he glared at Aiden.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:33 am

Aiden growled. "You want the whole story?"

"Hell yeah!" Her dad shouted.

"She wouldn't undo the cuffs. Found a bobby pin and undid them. She got mad and cahined me to a drinking fountain. So I undid them and put one on her and one on me. We lost the bobby pin and the key. So we came to you cause she didn't want to be attached to me."

"Is this true sweety?" Her father asked Sula.

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:38 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Sola, ;P **

Sola nodded and crossed her arms. "Mr. P said that we could come down here and get you to undo them sense no one had a bobby pin." She replied. Her dad looked at Aiden and she chewed the inside of her lip. He wasn't happy.

"You cuffed my daughter?" He growled. She winced, he really wasn't happy.
Want a Readers crit???

"If fortis was here, we could have a teal party"
— Pompadour