z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:51 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Get Karie!" Ella yelled. She knew Ara's hands were full, but she knew Ara would find a way to hold her as well.

Billy and Allen towered over her. Ella tried to stand up and make herself taller. "Get out," she growled.

"I wanna see my kids," Billy replied, shrugging. "And I will." Allen grunted in agreement.

Ella rammed into them, using her shoulders as leverage. "Get the babies out of here," she breathed painfully to Ara. "To another room, just somewhere away from here!"

Ella opened the door and distracted Allen and Billy by hitting them, but Allen finally threw her to the floor. Ella whimpered. She wasn't as nible and free as she used to be before she had Karie. She was still pretty sore.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:55 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind her curling up in the bath tub as Karie started to cry screaming. It woke the boys who also started to join her.

"It's ok, please stop crying." She cooed softly. She started to hum and they slowly started to calm down. Then there was the banging on the door and they started up again. She didn't know what to do. She felt tears roll down her face as she held they babies close humming.

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:03 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Leave them alone!" Ella yelled, charging towards them, only to be knocked back time and time again.

Finally Ella fell back, seeing stars. Think about Karie, she thought. Think about Ara and her boys. She ran downstairs and grabbed one of the old baseball bats that Billy treasured.

"Hey!" She yelled, coming back up the stairs. "Hey Billy!"

He turned and paled slightly. Ella nodded. "You know I'm not afraid to hurt you. Now back away from that door and leave us both alone or this bat is going to knock out all of your teeth."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:07 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara kept humming as she heard the door open. Then it closed and she saw Ella. "Thank goodness!" She said. Ella took Karie and Ara stayed curled up with her boys. "They'll keep trying." She whimpered. "We'll have to let them hold them."

"I don't want them touching Karie." Ella sighed.

"I know, but they'll find a way. I can't have them threaten the boys." She said looking at her sons. "We have to leave, I won't let them be raised up like Billy and Allen, I can't have it!"

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:14 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella nodded. "And the only way we can do it is if someone stays behind," she sighed.

"No way," Ara shook her head. "No way."

"Yes," Ella sighed. "You know that's how it's got to be. I can distract them and you get Karie and your boys out of here. Please. Do it for me, for you, and for our kids."

"I can't leave you Ella," Ara replied, nearly crying. Ella laughed.

"I'm a tough cookie," she joked. "I just can't have them trying to hurt you or all my little babies. It'll kill me more than any pain they inflict on me physically and you know it. You've felt it. I'll distract them and you get our babies out. Who knows, I could make it out, myself."

Random avatar

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:12 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"We are to weak to go now. We will find a way for both of us to leave. WE have to. I'm not leaving you again. I can't." Ara said tears slipping down her face. "We'll come up with something, we always do."

"If we don't thi sis how we do it." She replied.

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:05 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella pursed her lips. She wanted all of them out soon. For now though, Allen or Billy won't touch her baby. She won't allow it.

"How are we ALL going to get out?" Ella asked. She wanted to get out, despite what she told Ara. It wasn't like she enjoyed getting pushed around by Greg and Billy and now Allen.

Random avatar

Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:48 pm
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"We'll find a way, we always do. I'm not leaving you behind. I'll endure this all, but I won't leave you!" Ara rpelied as she slowly got up.

"Where are you going?" Ella asked.

"To sleep, I'm exhausted." She sighed cradling her boys close to her. Ella nodded and got up following her out the door and to their room where they locked the broken door as best they could then laid on the bed the babies inbetween them and fell asleep.

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:17 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella stirred first. Karie was smiling in her sleep and Ella wanted to laugh at the girl. Ara was cuddling her boys with a protectiveness about her that Ella had hardly seen before.

She shook her head and got up, walking downstairs. She needed some water. Someone grabbed her from behind and pushed her against the wall.

"I'm through playing with you Ella," Billy growled. "Done."

She wiggle a little but gave up. "What do you want?" She asked, yawning. "Cause I'm really not in the mood for this."

BIlly narrowed his eyes. "I want my boys. They. Are. Mine," he replied.

"No. They're. Not," Ella laughed. "Sorry, but you won't be touching any of our kids. And by our, I mean mine and Ara's."

Billy shoved her roughly into the wall again. "You'll see. Oh, and threaten me with another baseball bat again and I'll tell dad. I wonder how he'll punish you...maybe he'll take it out on little Karie," he laughed, shiving her one last time and walking away.

Ella slid to the ground. Her poor baby. Her poor Ara. She couldn't do anything to protect them without hurting them.

Random avatar

Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara woke up and saw Ella gone. She yawned and sat up running a hand over her face. Billy walked in and she moved in front of the babies.

"Go away." She growled.

"Don't think so." He grabbed her arm and threw her across the room. She hit the wall hard and cried out.

"NO! Get away from them!" She screamed getting up and running towards him. He shoved her away before scooping Colt up. She ran over and snatched Haven and moved Karie to the crib laying Haven next to her. "Give me my baby back!" She hissed. He held Colt close to him and looked up at her.

"Shut up, woman, or have you forgotten your place." He growled.

"That's my baby!" She said her fists clenched.

"It's mine too." He growled. Colt woke up and started screaming at the unfamiliar person. She clenched her fists more.

"Please, give him to me, I need to feed him." SHe whimpered. He tried to quiet Colt but COlt kept screaming. Ella ran into the room and froze. She ran over and scooped up Karie.

"Why won't he be quiet?" Billy demanded.

"He's hungry." Ara cried. "Please, give him to me." He finally gave the crying baby back to her and she held Colt close. He just stood there.

"Well, aren't you going to feed the boy?" He demnaded.

"Leave first." She growled.

"No, I'm going to hold the other one while you feed him." Billy replied. She bounced Colt and looked at him.

"No, you won't!" She growled. He was in front of her and his hand hit her face hard before she knew what had happened. "That won't change my mind!" She hissed.

"I can take them both away, bottle feed them and you wouldn't be able to see them." HE growled. She whimpered and stepped back. SHe couldn't let that happen. "All I ask is that you let me hold them." She looked at Ella. She had to. She couldn't lose them for sure. She whimpered as she bit her lip. "Make up your mind, woman, cause I won't keep from it."

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:25 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"How about this, Billy," Ella said stepping up. "You don't hold them, touch them, OR so much as look at them and I'll do whatever you want."

"I don't care about you," he rolled his eyes. Ella's heart hurt, not because of his words, because of what she was about to do.

"No one's ever been able to control me, right? Well, how would that make you look if you just ordered me around and I obeyed. Do you know how much respect you would get from our dad aand everyon else? If you leave the babies alone I'll do whatever you or Allen wants. I swear."

Random avatar

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:17 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

(((I'ma smash her hopes, the boys aren't going to hurt the babies, and they can't keep them away cause they wont want to feed em all the time, wake up in the middle o the night, and clean diapers. :D The boys will acctually show a different side o them around the babies)))

Billy shook his head. "I rather my kid." He replied shoving past the two girls picking up Haven. Ara whimpered as she looked at Haven. "I'm not going to hurt him." He replied moving back and sitting on the bed. Ara sat on a chair and started to nurse Colt her eyes never leaving Haven and Billy, her hands shook, but Colt didn't seem to care. She looked at Ella biting her lip.

((Due to internet problems I lost my longer post. :S. But on the plus side it's now fixed and I get WAY better internet!!!! YAY FOR DADDIES))

54 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Nice. ^_^**

Ella ground her teeth. She didn't like the fact that Billy was holding Ara's baby. She didn't like it at all.

Allen walked in next. He spotted Billy holding Haven and grinned. "I knew that Ara was a good girl. Though, Ella's got a fiery spirit...she's just got to be tamed. She'll let me hold my daughter soon enough."

"Tamed my ass!" She yelled. "You won't be touching Karie!"

Allen raised an eyebrow. "Or what?" He asked.

"Or I'll inflict double the pain on your worthless tail that you've inflicted upon me these past months," She replied, narrowing her eyes.

Allen sighed. "Do I even have to threaten Ara or ya'lls kids this time? Just give up, Ella. Eventually I'm going to hold the little girl."

Ella shook her head. "You don't want to just hold her. You're upset because Billy got two boys and I only gave you a girl. You never wanted a kid, especially not a girl. I'm not stupid."

Allen's face flushed. "I'm not going to hurt her," he growled. "Though I won't stop to think about hurting you. Now give me my daughter."

"Go to hell," she hissed.

**Oh, Ella's going to fight to the death, lol. She thinks that Allen is going to hurt Karie and she's a *little* paranoid, lol.**

Random avatar

Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:41 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***Ara thinks if she behaves it'll keep her babies safe. :P She'll just be REALLY uneasy. :D ***

Ara bit her lower lip as she kept her eyes on Haven. Colt finished and she burped him then rocked him to sleep. Just as he fell asleep Haven woke up and started to scream. Billy looked up with a look on his face that made Ara think he was a little kid, not the mean man he was. He looked so scared almost. She walked over and took Haven.

"No you don't." His face wen tback to the normal sneer. "Give me Colt." He growled. She whimpered but did as he said and went back over and feed Haven. While Allen and Ella kept yelling.

"Either shut up you two or go away, I don't want him waking and crying." Billy growled. Ara burped Haven and he stayed awake keeping his eyes on her as he did.

54 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella clutched Karie to her chest, refusing for Allen to look at her. She didn't care. Karie was hers, not his.

**UGH! So brain dead! :P**

I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor