z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:25 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"You can hold Colton first." She smiled as they swapped the babies. She held the little girl close smiling down at her. "So is so cute, and so small." Haven rested next to her on the bed sleeping where as Colton had been awake.

"What is the other guys name?" Ella asked.

"Haven." Ara smiled. "I just like those names."

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:45 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Mmm," Ella smiled. "Me too."

She held Haven next. They were both so tiny...so beautiful.

"You know...this whole thing seemed so terrible at first but right now...I can't help but be grateful," Ella shook her head. "After everything, all three of them just turned out to be a blessing in disguise."

Eventually Ara passed Karie back to her and they both sat in silence.

Ella put Karie down in the small little crib beside her bed and, clumisly, not to mention painfully, got out of her bed. Ara looked up confused, but Ella just kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"I couldn't wait," she admitted. "I haven't kissed you in forever and I am so happy right now. I don't know what's wrong with me."

She laughed and sat back down on her bed.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"We're mother's." Ara smiled. "It's a great feeling." She kissed Haven's forehead. "But we need to be careful, we can't be caught."

"I know." Ella smiled as they laid down again.

**I'ma introduce our boy**

The next day they were released. They were to stay in bed with the babies and weren't supposed to do any walking. They were wheeled out to the front area where a guy Ara had never seen stood.

"Who are you?" She demanded.

"Your fathers sent me. They went on a, trip." He replied as he led the nurses that were pushing their wheel chairs out to a truck. "Come on." HE helped them up in the truck and after the nurses buckled in the baby seats they drove off.

"I've never seen you before." Ara growled.

"I came in while you were on your trip to California." The man replied. SOmething about him made Ara trust him, and she didn't like that. "Name's Rick."

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:09 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella didn't know why...but this man just seemed...different. Still, Ella was cautious.

"Why, hello there Rick," she replied, sarcastically. "As you can tell we are both so happy to meet you."

Rick chuckled a little. "I can see why. And who are the little ones," he asked.

"Not your business," Ara growled. Ella smiled over at her. Ara had never been the type to go off on someone before.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:29 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"I apologize." Rick said as he pulled up to Ra's house. "I'm to stay here with you to make sure you follow the doctor's orders."

"YOu don't need to." Ara replied climbing otu and quickly grabbing Haven adn Colt.

"I can help you carry one of them." Rick said.

"No!" She turned and slowly made her way to the house Ella alongside her. "No one but me and Ella will hold my boys."

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:14 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"And the same with my daughter," Ella nodded. Her baby was dressed in a pink outfit, with a matching blanket. Compliments from the hospital. Ara's two boys were dressed in matching outfits, except in blue. How cliche was that!

"I apologize," Rick laughed, raising his hands in alarm.

Ella nodded and took her baby to her room, laying her down gently in one of the cheap cribs her father, regretly, bought.

"I love you, Karie," she whispered, kissing her baby's forehead lightly. She was so small...so precious and now she held such a large spot in her heart. Right alongside Ara, Colton and Haven. She already felt like an aunt to them.

Random avatar

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:16 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara didn't put either of the boys down as she went down to the couch and sat down. Ella came down a little later a sleeping Karie in her arms.

"I'm bored." Ara sighed as she streched out her legs.

"What do y'all want to eat?" Rick asked.

"You don't belong with my dad's group." Ella said. "Your to nice."

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:32 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ara nodded in agreement. "You really don't."

Rick laughed. "So quick to judge, you two," he shook his head.

Ella put a hand on her hip and heard Karie start to whine a little. She obviously was hungry.

"Well, I have to feed my baby," she sighed. Rick looked confused and Ella wanted to laugh. "I breast feed."

Rick turned crimson. "Of course," he mumbled, practically running from the room. Ara and Ella giggled and shook their heads.

**Who is Rick, anyway?**

Random avatar

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:38 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***He's FBI trying to infiltrate the group to stop the murders. :D***

"Ok, he's off." Ara said looking towards the door. "Most of dad's men wouldn't care. They'd enjoy watching." She said as Haven woke up and started to fuss too. She started feeding him as Colt kept sleeping. "I hope they don't get on the same feeding schedule. That will really stink."

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:49 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella laughed out loud when Ara said that. "We'll I'd say so," she giggled. Ara rolled her eyes.

She heard some rattling in the kitchen and they looked at each other, shocked. "What's that?" Ella asked Ara.

Ara shrugged. "I guess he desided to make lunch anyway. Definetly not in the norm of our dads group. I like him better," Ara nodded.

**OH! I remember now. lol.**

Random avatar

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:51 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***Hahahahahaha, ya***

About thirty minutes later Rick poked his head in the door. "Can I come in?"

"Sure." Ella said looking over at Ara who just shrugged. He put two plates of food in front of them. Ara's mouth watered at the smells coming from them. It looked like it was chinese food, just home made and the smell made Ara second guess not eating.

"I didn't posin it or anything." Rick said crossing his arms.

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:55 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella narrowed her eyes and shrugged. After all, breast feeding was exhausting no matter what anyone said.

With her mouth half-way full she said, "Well, if I believe anyone, it would be you."

Ara shrugged and cautiously picked up her plate. Ella smiled over at her.

"Aw, come on. Let loose. This is pretty good," Ella nodded. "Really good actually. Dosen't mean I trust you, though."

Rick shrugged. "In time," he laughed.

Random avatar

Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:02 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***They don't know who he is. :D He'll show id when he does tell them, he has to make sure they'll help him first.***

"No, you don't understand. Trusting any of my father's men is the biggest mistake we could ever make." Ara said taking another bite. The fact that he didn't lash out at here told her somethign was different about him.

"We're back!" She heard Billy say and she quickly moved both of the boys closer to her. She finished her last bite, put the plate down, then held both boys to her chest as Billy and Allen walked in.

"Thanks, Rick, you can come on home now." Billy said as he moved towards Ara. "Let me see my boys."

"They're not yours!" She hissed, "So hands off and stay away!" He slapped her in the face, but she didn't budge her eyes glaring.

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:28 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Oops! ^_^**

Ella ground her teeth and stood next to Ara. "C'mon, the babies need to sleep," Ella said softly and Karie stirred in the blanket.

With her free hand, Ella grabbed Ara's wrist and pulled her upstairs before the others could object. She locked the door and sighed.

"We've got to find a way out of here, but now that the babies are here, it'll be a lot harder," Ella shook her head.

Random avatar

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:33 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"I'll do anything to protect my babies." Ara said laying the boys on the bed. Ella laid Karie next to them. Ara wrapped her arms around Ella resting her head on her chest.

"We'll figure it out." Ella said. Allen and Billy started pounding on the door.

"let us in, those are our kids!" Billy yelled.

"NO THEY AREN"T!" Ara screamed. "GO AWAY!" She heard the door start to break and she ran over to the boys scooping them up and holding them close to her chest.

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson