Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:28 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**I've got nothing. :'(**

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:15 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Me either. ): Any ideas?
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:59 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

not at the moment

54 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:26 pm
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

Gr! Should they find out about Rick yet? I don't know. :P
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

54 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:40 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Cool beans! I'll post tomorrow. I'm really worn down today. :P

Random avatar

54 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:19 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella held Karie to her breast, nursing her. Neither Allen nor Billy was around and Ara was laying Colton and Haven down for a nap. Ella yawned once Karie released her and burped her, gently.

"Hey," Ara said. Apparently she didn't want to put down her two little boys. Ella knew how she felt though.

"That new guy is here," Ella sighed. "Rick."

"What's he doing?" Ara asked. Ella pursed her lips.

"Not sure, but he's definetely not working for our dads. I can feel it. There's something up with him and I don't know if I like it or not," she admitted.

**Back soon. Dishes. :P*

Random avatar

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara watched as Rick walked in and closed the door.

"Our dad's aren't here." Ara said looking at him and holding her babies closer.

"I know, I"m supposed to watch you two." He replied sitting down on a chair. "I needed to talk to you two about something also."

"What?" Ella asked looking at him.

"Do y'all aprove of what your dads do? Just between us." He asked looking at them.

"No." Ara said without thinking. "Please dont' tell them." She said catchign herself. He smiled.

"Don't worry, I was hoping that would be your answer. He reached into his pocket and pulled a leather wallet like thing out and tossed it to Ella who looked at it her eyes getting wide.

"What is it?" Ara demanded.

"He's secret service!" Ella said looking at her. "What are you doing here?"

"Stopping the murders once and for all." He replied. "But I need y'alls help."

54 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella narrowed her eyes. "You tell our dad's about this and I'll make sure there is going to be another murder."

Rick laughed quietly. "Threatning a guy who carries out the law Ella?"

"It's Eloise," she replied, coldly. "And how do we know we can trust you?"

"Who else do you have?" He asked. "How else are you going to get out of here?"

Ella pursed her lips. He had a good point. Ara nudged her in a way that told her to just be quiet and listen for now.

"So what do you need us to do?" Ara asked. "We want these murders to stop too, not just to get out of here. We'll help so long as it's a reasonable request."

Ella nodded and waited for his answer.

**Brain dead. Not exactly sure what to say. How do they help? Like I said...brain dead. :P**

Random avatar

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:56 pm
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"After I collect the information I need I'll need the two of you to look over it. To make sure I have all the names that I need. Everything. I'll also need both of your statements." He replied.

"How long will they be locked up?" Ara asked.

"Life."

"So they couldn't get out and get us for telling?" Ella asked.

"No, you'll be given new names if you wish and you'll be lost in the system. Given a whole new background, name, life everything." HE replied.

54 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"What about Ella's brother?" Ara asked.

"Isn't he and that Allen boy the father of your babies?" Rick asked, knitting his eyebrows together. Ella straightened her back.

"Technically. Though, our babies are unlisted for daddies," Ella replied, coldly. Rick raised his hands in surrender.

"I got it, I got it," he sighed.

"So what will happen to Billy and Allen?" Ella asked, hugging the sleeping Karie a little tighter to her chest.

**Hm, what should happen to Billy and Allen?**

Random avatar

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***Same thing, they'll be tried for murder. :P ***

"The same thing unless they haven't killed anyone. IF they haven't then they'll be tried for at least rape." He replied. Ara swallowed hard.

"What if someone killed but were forced to?" She asked.

"I know that the daughters of all the families has been forced to at least kill once so that they feel they have also committed a crime and must stay. They will not be tried, there are laws about that protecting you." He replied. "All the women will be given new lives and names."

54 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:20 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella looked away. She knew she deserved to be tried for murder. Rick had to know that.

"I should be with them," Ella sighed.

Rick looked confused. "Eloise, we know that they made-" he started but stopped when she raised a hand.

"It dosen't give me any excuse. I still shot the gun to stop them from beating me or Ella. I even offered to kill someone so Ara wouldn't be pounished. I offered. Which means that I am a murderer," Ella replied. This had been eating up at her more than she admitted, but she had finally said it. Said it all.

"Eloise," Rick said gently. "We know what you both have been through. You are no murderer."

"Am I not?" She asked, on the verge of tears. "I don't believe you."

Ara touched Ella's arm and though it made her more comfortable, she jerked away. Ara took back her hand, hurt. Ella sighed.

"I'm sorry. I...I just think that I should at least be tried. Let's see what they think after everyone's heard the real story," Ella whispered.

She tried to apologize to Ara, but she didn't know if she saw it or not. Karie started to whine again, upset because her mother was upset.

"Sh," she said, gently. Her anger and sadness vanished at the child's touch against her shoulder. It was funny how Ara and Karie both did this to her.

Random avatar

Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara swallowed hard and held her boys close to her.

"Honestly that isn't your choice though, we won't put you up for trial." He said as he leaned back and streched out his legs. "There is a law about that too."

"Good." Ara said as she kissed the top of Haven's head.

"But..." Ella started.

"No buts about it. It's not possible." He replied.

"We're home!" Billy hollered from the kitchen and Ara winced holding the boys closer.

"Sorry I can't stop it yet. But if reveal who I am, I could be dead in seconds." They both nodded as Billy walked in.

"You can go home now." Billy said as Allen walked in.

"Where's dad?" Ella asked.

"Still on a job." Billy replied walking towards Ara. She looked away holding the boys close.

"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns