z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:17 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Oops! Sorry! ^^**

Ella didn't smile back. She didn't like the fact that she was still sore. Mostly because she couldn't stand that she had been raped. That Billy had gotten what he wanted. He only thought that she was something he could use for pleasure and entertainment. He couldn't see how special she was. Ara was the love of her life and Billy wouldn't even care.

"What are you thinking about?" Ara asked her gently.

"Nothing, nothing," Ella smiled now.

Ara sighed, not believing her but letting it go. Ella dipped all the way under the water now. It did feel really good. Extremely good. It was relaxing her muscles and taking away some of the aches and pains. Most. It was only helping phsyically. Mentally...it would take a lot longer.

Ella came up and looked at Ara. "You're right. This feels amazing!" She laughed.

Ara rolled her eyes. "Really?" She asked, sarcastically.

Ella frowned again. The bruises were obviously starting to look darker in the water. She didn't like the look of those angry marks. Looking down at herself, she saw the same marks.

"Don't think about it," Ara told her. "It won't help. There was nothing you could do."

Ella laughed. "Sometimes I think you can read my mind."

"Maybe I can," Ara grinned. Ella chuckled and went under again.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:34 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

They soaked for a while before they wrinkled up and got out of the tub and dried off. She got dressed and tried ignoring the pain and the brusies. SHe had cried last night and now it was time to put up her wall and ignore it.

"Stop it." Ella said walking in. "YOu know you only get worse the more you build."

"Whose the mind reader now." She smiled.

"We've only known each other for forever." Ella replied.

"Ya." She sighed and walked to the bed sitting down.

"ARA! ELLA! You here!" She winced when she heard her dad's voice. THey walked down the stairs and saw her dad and Ella's dad.

"Whats this about skipping school?" Ella's dad demanded.

"We slept in late." Ara replied.

'THe brusies are from?" Her dad demanded. She chewed on her lip.

"Billy got a little carried away." She said looking down at the ground.

"Ah, ok. If you go out put some make up on to cover it up. We're going west today. Your coming with." Ella's dad replied. Ara winced.

"Can we not go this time. I'm really sore and well....."

"Doesn't matter your coming with us." Her dad said firmly.

54 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella stepped in front of Ara. Her mouth set in a firm line.

"No," she said, angrily.

"What?" Ara's dad asked, incredulously.

"You heard what I said!" She yelled. "Look at your daughter! She's covered in bruises! She was freaking raped last night and you could care less. What is wrong with you?"

Ella's dad stepped towards her, his hand raised. "Don't you ever show disrespect like that, you hear? That's his daughter not yours. And you are mine. Do something like that again, and you'll have even more bruises."

Ara pulled on Ella's hand, anxiously. "Let's go," she whispered. Ella followed her up the stairs, halfway in tears.

"I can't do it, Ara. I can't kill anyone else," she told her.

"I know," she sighed. "Maybe this time will be different."

**Sorry, didn't know if it was going to be the same type of thing or not. ^^**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

54 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella stepped in front of Ara. Her mouth set in a firm line.

"No," she said, angrily.

"What?" Ara's dad asked, incredulously.

"You heard what I said!" She yelled. "Look at your daughter! She's covered in bruises! She was freaking raped last night and you could care less. What is wrong with you?"

Ella's dad stepped towards her, his hand raised. "Don't you ever show disrespect like that, you hear? That's his daughter not yours. And you are mine. Do something like that again, and you'll have even more bruises."

Ara pulled on Ella's hand, anxiously. "Let's go," she whispered. Ella followed her up the stairs, halfway in tears.

"I can't do it, Ara. I can't kill anyone else," she told her.

"I know," she sighed. "Maybe this time will be different."

**Sorry, didn't know if it was going to be the same type of thing or not. ^^**

Random avatar

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**It'll just be a meeting, basically these men have no respect for women and hatred for gays :P **

Ara pulled sweat pants and a hoodie on and looked in the mirror as she put make up on.

"We have to leave." Ella said walking up to her.

"Yes, but when and how. We dont' have a car."

"Kyle. We'll ask him. I'm sure he'll want to go. We can do it."

"When?" She demanded.

"I don't know, we'll ahve to figure it out. But we can't do this anymore."

"Fine, lets just get it over with tonight. I don't want anymore bruises."

**Allen and Billy will be there**

54 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Got it (:**

Ella took a deep breath and walked outside Ara's room after she had put on her make-up.

"Ready?" She asked her.

"No. When will we ever be?" Ara asked, sadly.

Their dads were waiting for them downstairs. They looked impatient and angry. Probably because of Ella's outburst. She had to be more careful, still she didn't regret it.

"Took you long enough," her dad growled.

Ella sat close to Ara, for their dads, that was normal. Still, she wanted to hold her hand. That wouldn't be a good thing to do though, so Ella sat still.

It was about a thirty minute drive. They were going to a meeting. Must be a pretty big one considering they were way out here.

"Hurry up, get out," Ara's dad ordered. He was trying to sound tougher now. She knew why. Their were a bunch of men here. Men, or more like boys, who treated their women like crap.

"Hey there," Allen said, walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her waist, holding her tightly. Ella whimpered but held back the worst of it.

Suddenly their dads seemed to disappear. Billy was grabbing Ara who looked like she was about to be in tears.

"Let me go," Ella growled, threateningly.

"Uh,uh," Allen laughed. "Your dads said that you both would be sitting with us. After that I wouldn't mind a little repeat of that party."

Ella smiled. "Oh this part?" she asked, leaning closer. Allen looked shocked but leaned in closer to her. Ella elbowed him and turned towards Billy.

"You son of a bitch, don't touch her, I said!" She yelled, trying to puch him. But of course, she missed as he moved to the side. Allen grabbed her again making Ella cry out in pain.

"Let's take 'em inside. They make a noise in there and they'll really be hurting," Billy snorted.

Random avatar

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:27 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara bit her lip as he pulled her in the house where the meeting was. There were already several people there. The age ranged from Allen and Billy's age to her dad's age a few older. She only saw daughters there, never any wives. She swallowed hard. She didn't want to know where they were. She knew where her own mother was. Well, knew that her mom had taken off with her older brother in tow to never be seen again. She had been left cause her dad had been watching her when her mom left. She took a deep breath as Billy pulled her onto his lap when he sat down. She bit the inside of her lip til it almost bleed when his hands moved over her body.

"Please, stop, Billy." She whispered hoarsly.

"No." He replied laughing. She glanced towards the group of girls that was talking in the far corner. She knew some of them. Others she'd never seen before. She bit her lip as Billy's hand moved on the inside of her thigh and hit one of the worst brusies. He must've felt it cause he squeezed the skin and she bit her lower lip causing it to bleed as her fingers dug into her palm.

54 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:18 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella wasn't going down easy. She didn't care what anyone thought and she knew that she would make a bad impression for Allen and her father.

Ara seemed to sense her thought and turned towards her, shaking her head. Ella smiled sadly and shrugged. Did she really think that Ella was just going to watch Billy rub his grimy little hands all over her.

She felt Allen tighten his grip aorund her stomach. She was in his lap too. Ella winced when his hand went across her hip.

"Why don't you find someone who actually likes you," Ella hissed. "Oh yeah, you can't find one, can you?"

"You little-" he replied, Allen grabbed her face in one hand and made her look at him. "Don't even think about embaressing me here, got it? Or I swear the worst of yor problems won't be coming from your dad."

Ella ground her teeth. ""You think I'm afraid of you?" She asked, laughing. "Think again."

Now Allen grinned. "We'll see how afraid of me you are after tonight. We'll ask your dads for a little...alone time with you girls."

Ella's face paled. She didn't mean to drag Ara in this. "Don't you touch Ara," she hissed, turning towards Billy now. "Don't touch her." Ella's voice was quiet and dangerous.

Billy opened his mouth to respond but the meeting had started and we were all forced to be quiet.

Random avatar

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:40 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara listened to her dad listing off the number of people they'd killed. She swallowed hard as they showed more places that needed to be gone after. The group as split in areas and he listed off the places where they would strike next. She felt Billy get board and run his hands over her legs again. She shifted trying to get free but his grasp just tightened. She heard Ella hiss and she glanced at her to see Allen doing the same. She dug her finger nails in his arm when he touched her bruise again. She heard him hiss and she smiled a little.

"You'll regret that." Eh growled. She bit her lip.

54 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:47 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Allen smiled at them. "You two really should lear some manners, don't you think, Billy?" He asked.

"Yep," he laughed. Then, as if on cue, their dad's came over.

"How'd you like the meeting, boys?" Ella's dad asked.

"Good, good," Billy replied, preoccupied with Ara. Ella ground her teeth.

"Would you take us home?" Ella asked her dad through gritted teeth.

"Don't you girls think you should hang around these boys a while?" He asked.

"What the hell kind of question is that?" Ella asked, not caring who heard anymore. "I wsa raped last night and I don't want to be raped again. Or hear that my best friend is being raped and there's nothing I can do about it. So no, I don't want to hang out with them. You can't even imagine how much we hurt right now."

**You can post the dad's response if you'd like. (:**

Random avatar

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara shrunk back a little which put her closer to Billy. She couldn't take the action back. Her dad looked at her.

"Do you agree wiht her?" he demanded. She couldn't let Ella take punishment without her so she nodded her head. "Excuse me Billy, wait here for her please." He grabbed Ara's arm and drug her out of the room. Ella's pa followed suit grabbing hold of Ella and pulling her out. When they were out of the room Ara's dad slapped her face sending her to the ground in pain.

"Stop, she just said that cause she didn't want me to be punished alone." Ella said pulling against her dad who just held her arms tightly. Ara's dad pulled her up and looked at Ella.

"Sense you two seem so dead set on ignoring our athority we figured out a new way of punishment." Ara's dad growled holding her arm so tight she fought to keep from crying.

"Sense we know Ara just follows you everywhere and does as you do we figured your the only one we need to straighten out. Of course your so mull headed nothing we do will get through to you." Ella's dad growled.

"Then I thought of something, you'd do anything to keep Ara from being hurt." Ara didn't like where this was going at all. She looked at Ella who looked at her. "Ara's going to stay the night with Billy and Allen, while you go home with your dad. Maybe next time you'll remember your place. Cause from now on, if you misbehave Ara gets your punishment along with her own if she follows you instead of keeping her place."

**I'm SO mean :P But their right in thinking that :P If I know Ella right :D**

54 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:03 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Yeah. That's really going to piss her off lol**

"You son of a bitch!" She screamed. "You send her with thise boys tonight and I'll murser you in your sleep! I swear I will! You don't touch a freaking hair on her head!" Ella was crying now. Tears were streaming freely down her face. How could she have let something like this happen.

"Don't you talk to him like that, Ella," he dad growled. Her slapped her but Ara's dad laughed.

"No. Remember this," he slapped Ara and Ella fell silent. She was whimpering now. No, no, no, no, no!!!

"Ara," she whispered. "I'm so sorry. So sorry." She was sobbing now. She couldn't control herself.

Ella hugged Ara, pulling away form her dad.

"Please," Ella begged. "I'll do anything. I'll follow any of your orders without a single comment. I'll do anything, I swear it! Please, please, please, just let Ara go. I've learned my lesson, I swear I have!" Ella begged.

**You can decide. Dosen't matter. They've cracked Ella. But be warned, if they send Ara with Allen and Billy, she'll probably find a way away from her dad and chase after them with a gun. lol. (:**

Random avatar

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:13 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***hahahahahahaha,***

Ara swallowed hard her face stinging from the slap. She didn't know what to say, or do. Her dad looked at Ella his arms crossed as Ella's dad did the same.

"You'll both go with them without a fight." Ella's dad said. Ara frowned moving closer to Ella. She didn't want to. "And Ella if I find out you gave him a problem there will be a punishment."

"Please, anything else." Ara begged. Her dad frowned.

"No. You will do as you are told." He growled.

"B-b-but w-w-we can't give them a good time if it hurts to move at all." Ella said looking at them. That stopped them for a second as they thought about it. "I mean if they really want a fun time then we'd need to be able to move freely right?"

**Your choice if they end up having to or not :P **

54 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:24 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ara's dad seemed thoughtful about this. Ella hiccuped quietly, making sure Ara was close to her. This was her fault, after all. She would find a way for them to get out of it.

"No, Ella still needs punishment. This can't go unnoticed," he sighed. "You all will both go, but we'll tell the boys to be easy."

Ella went to open her mouth but instantly thought better of it. That wouldn't be a good thing for Ara. Those boys wouldn't go easy on them no matter what.

"How about you both go back to the house and get cleaned up," Ara's dad said, taking Ara away from Ella. "Let's go. Both of you. Billy will pick you up from our house."

Ella closed her eyes. Tonight they needed a plan. When they got to Ara's house, they were going to have to act quickly. She couldn't let Ara go through any of this anymore. Not because of her.

**I was thinking that Ella and Ara could call Kyle and he would go to Allen's house (where they'll be taken) and go with them to escape. Kyle will go won't he? Well, he'll at least help them. What do you think?**

Random avatar

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***He'll go, for sure***

When they got up to Ara's room she locked the door and leaned against it.

"I'm so sorry." Ella said lookign at her.

"It's not your fault." She said walking over and hugging her. "You cana't do anythign about it. YOu didn't know."

"But i can." Ella cried.

"No you can't." She sighed. "Ella, we need to get otu of here." She said softly taking a deep breath.

"Kyle. Maybe he'll get us out." Ella replied. Ara nodded and grabbed her cell phone calling him. When she hung up they'd had a plan.

**Gotta jet for a lil bit**

“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind