z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:39 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You two have it wrong, I just want to hang with her. Geez, everything is sexual to the two of you." He laughed.

"Cause it is." Taylor laughed.

"No it isn't." He smiled pulling Brook to him and off Taylor.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn giggled softly, kissing his cheek gently. He grinned and she giggled, Brooklyn suddenly smearing frosting from a cupcake on the table onto his face, the right side of his face bearing a long, blue mark. Brooklyn giggled and licked the rest of the frosting off her fingers, screeching at the look Jayke gave her. Before she had the chance to get up, Jayke gripped her in his arms and grabbed a cupcake, smashing it in her face. Brooklyn let out loud laughter and smiled cheekily at him, shoving a red cupcake in his face.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:48 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke laughed and they started throwing food at each other Trent and Taylor rolling their eyes and trying to dodge the food coming at them. When they ran out of ammo Jayke pulled Brook on his lap holding him and then smiling and he kissed her cheek eating a little frosting off it.

**OY**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:04 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn giggled hysterically, pushing him away shortly with a shrug before kissing his lips sweetly. "Ew... you two are sticky." Taylor suddenly accused, Trent bursting into laughter from behind her.

"And you two are really immature sometimes." Brooklyn laughed softly, shaking her head.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm going to take a shower then." Jayke replied wheeling towards the guest bathroom.

"I get upstairs shower." Brook replied. Jayke nodded, but when he got in the bathroom he looked around not sure how he was going to pull this off. He frowned, his legs didn't like functioning and he was going to therepy for that. He turned the shower on and slowly undressed climbing in the tub and sitting down as he let the water wash over him. When he had washed off he turned it off and grabbed a towel drying off. He climbed out of the tub and landed on the floor with a thud the chair flying back and hitting the door.

"Damn it!" He hissed as he sat up and pulled himself up his legs giving out. He slammed his fist on the floor and just sat there aggrivated.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:30 am
Chupatoasta says...

Water rushed over Brookyln's body, washing away the suds that she'd created and she jumped when a thud sounded rather loudly, and at first she thought it was Taylor and Trent, but when a second thud followed she knew otherwise. Wrapping a towel around her body tightly, she ran downstairs, to see that Taylor and Trent were already gone, and hurried into the downstairs bathroom, gasping at Jayke. "Oh Jayke, I completely forgot!" She felt like an idiot!

"Brook, I can do it, really." Jayke groaned, obviously embarrased.

"Oh shut up. No you can't. You just recovered from a dislocated knee and a broken leg and you're okay?" She scoffed sarcastically and helped him up as he fixed his towel.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:37 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke frowned as she helped him pull his shirt on after he managed to get his pants on. She helped him in the chair and he frowned. "I could've done it myself."

"I'm sure you could've, Mister Proud, but I didn't want you getting hurt again." She replied with a smile.

"I hate you." He sighed. She gaufed at him.

"Why?"

"Cause I can't stay mad. I can't do anything for myself and you still make me happy and it's not fair." He replied with a sigh.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:44 am
Chupatoasta says...

"I'm just amazing like that." Brooklyn teased playfully and help him onto the couch, where he plopped his foot up on the footrest. After pulling on a pair of his boxer shorts and a too big t-shirt, she curled up against him and kissed his cheek.

"Yes, you are." He grinned.

"I know." She smiled proudly.

"Okay, Mrs. Proud," he mocked.

"At least we're married now." Brooklyn giggled softly and kissed him gently. "You're pretty amazing yourself, I guess." She smiled crookedly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:54 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Ouch, you guess? You've hurt my pride." He laughed smiling down at her. She pouted a little.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." She teased with a smile.

"Your forgiven, this time." He laughed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

"Oh, I'm so very happy." Brooklyn teased, giggling at his expression. "Just kidding Mr. Proud." She grinned before kissing him softly.

*bleh*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 am
TNCowgirl says...

*The next day*

Jayke woke up on the couch with Brook curled in his arms. He looked at the clock, 12. He smiled. He'd slept late and so had she.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." He said softly. She opened her eyes and looeked at him.

"Ok, something is wrong, your not grouchy as a bear." She accused.

"I will be in about two minutes if I can't get to my meds. My legs are starting to feel like their on fire, which is what woke me up." He replied smiling as best he could.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:08 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Oh, okay. And here I am, thinking it was my glorifying presence that woke you up." She teased and stuck her tongue out before walking into the kitchen. She grabbed two of the horse pills Jayke had to take and a glass of water before taking it back out to him. "Good morning by the way." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, soon handing him to remote to the television before walking back into the kitchen to whip up something organic for Jayke. The doctor had said no fat foods for some reason. Maybe because Jayke had limited mobility at the moment. Who knew?
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:11 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Hey! Don't abandon me!" Jayke laughed trying to get the wheelchair which she had happened to put out of his reach. "Ok, this is NOT cool!"

"What?" She smiled walking back in.

"Give me the chair." He replied trying to get it again.

"No, stay put. You're moving about to much." She said sitting in it and wheeling to the kitchen.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:15 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Brooklyn!" Jayke whined from the living room, which caused Brookyln to laugh mockingly. She grabbed their plates of breakfast along with two wine glasses of orange juice before walking back out, a cheeky grin on her face. "So not funny." Jayke growled and Brooklyn giggled again.

"Really? Cause from my point of view, it was." She teased and handed him his food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke frowned looking at the wheat pancake. "What is this?"

"What the doctor ordered." She smiled. "Try it, it's not half bad." He tasted it, she was right, but it needed something more.

"Can I go get something, nurse?"

"No, but I'll get it for you, what is it?" She smiled.

"I can get it. Just give me my chair." he said stubbornly.

"What is it?" She demanded.

"Maple Syrup, now give me my chair." He said putting his plate down. "I'll get it."
Want a Readers crit???

sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara