z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke laughed and shrugged. "I don't see why not other then we'd get caught for truency. How about I cook something up."

"YOu can't cook."

"Yes I can now. I got good at it. Mom and dad take off alot." HE smiled.

Trent tipped Taylor's head up so she was looking at him. "Tay, me and Chesler have a deal. We're not really dating thats just for looks. Have you ever seen me kiss her? Do anything more then give her hugs, hold her hand, and stuff like that?" Trent shook his head. "I miss you too, but if you can't believe me, then that means you don't trust me. You can't build a relationship without trust."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:30 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"You mean you can cook macaroni and cheese right?" Brooklyn smiled crookedly, standing up once the movie was over and grabbing Jayke's hand.

"Well of course," he smiled back at her as she led him into the kitchen. "It's the easiest thing out there."

"Okay maestro, let me see these so called cooking skills." She jumped up on the counter a ways away from the food and all the fun stuff, her eyes locking on Jayke's.

Taylor sniffed softly. Now that she thought about it, she had never seen Trent and Cheslar act very... couple-ish. "So, you and Cheslar never really... did it?" Trent shook his head with a sigh. "I-I'm sorry!" She cried, wrapping her arms around his neck, not wanting to let go.

"So, you believe me?" She just nodded, her head buried in his chest.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Trent felt like shouting. He held her close and breathed in. "Thank God." He whispered. "There any chance we can start over?"

"How about start back where we left off?" She sniffed looking at him. He smiled and hugged her again.

"I still love you, Tay." He said smiling. "Always will."

Jayke smiled and got everything ready and on the stove. "See now problems." He smiled. "How long do you think their going to take?"

"Five more minutes tops." She smiled.

"Good, cause it's been a while already." He replied.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:53 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Taylor laughed softly as she hugged Trent back. "Love you too," she smiled softly and stood up. "We better head back down before they think we killed each other." Trent nodded in agreement, lacing his fingers with Taylor as he stood up and they walked downstairs.

Sure enough, five minutes later Taylor and Trent walked into the kitchen, just like Brooklyn had said. Brooklyn smiled triumphantly at them. "Hello lovebirds!" At her words Taylor and Trent both blushed, a childish smile adorning both of their features.

"It's your turn next," Taylor smiled in mock sweetness as she and Trent headed for the table. Brooklyn stuck her tongue out at them kidishly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Ya, like there is anyone at this school I'd let her date." He replied as he got the mac and cheese to the table. Trent started laughing. "What?"

"Tay was suggesting you two." He replied with a smile.

"I agree with her." He said jutting his thumb at Brook sticking hsi tougne at them. "Like we said back in the day, this group can only handle one love sick couple." It kinda hurt to say that, but he didn't figure Brook would ever like him.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:29 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn stared at the ground for a few moments, allowing Jayke's words to sink in. She didn't know why, but they hurt. A lot. Shaking her head Brooklyn jumped off the counter, bouncing over to the table with a bright smile. "Yeah, besides, the only girl's this guy can score are ones like Brittney. You know, the perfect, blond ones." She smiled playfully at Jayke and grabbed herself a bowl of mac and cheese.

"Brooklyn," Taylor said softly. She looked up at Taylor quickly, letting out a small laugh.

"Well what, it's true isn't it?" She grinned brightly, keeping her smile from faltering.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke forced a smile and started eating. It's no secret she's to good for me. He sighed in his head. Look what I've become, the one thing she's always hated.

"Seriously guys, next topic." He said looking up from his bowl.

"Oh, did you girls know he and Brittney broke up!" Trent smiled.

"Really?" Brook asked looking at him.

"She said she never wanted to speak to me again." He shrugged. "I don't care."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn looked up quickly, mouth full of macaroni. "Vhat ee wake uh wih oo fo?" She asked before swallowing quickly, blue eyes still wide as Jayke smiled at her weakly, Taylor dying in laughter while Trent chuckled. "What did she break up with you for?"

"Don't know. She woke him up by screaming. That's all she did was scream. We hardly figured out what she was saying when she got in her car." Travis snorted.

"Speaking of her car," Jayke started, causing Brooklyn and Taylor to burst into laughter, both nodding. "I had a feeling it was you two." He sighed shaking his head with a grin.

"Well, she laid her heart and soul right in your hands. And you stole her every dre-" Brooklyn stood up swiftly from the table.

Brooklyn mouthed that she be right back and hurried out of the kitchen, pressing talk and holding the phone to her ear. "Hello?" She whispered, blinking a few times.

"Hey B," a masculine voice laughed on the other end of the phone.

"God Jason, you liked to scare the crap out of me," Brooklyn let out the breath she'd been holding and ran a hand through her hair.

"Why? Thought I was Justin?" He chuckled.

"Well, you are using his phone," she pointed out the obvious.

"He's still ticked that you left."

After talking for a good fifteen minutes Brooklyn walked back into the kitchen.

"Yeah, okay, love you too, bye." She hung up and sat back down.

"Ooh, was that a guy?" Brooklyn blushed at Taylor's comment but didn't say anything, just stuck out her tongue.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke felt like a knife had been stuck into his heart and twisted. He dug into his food and kept eating as the two talked. He didn't really listen. He cleared his plate then looked at the others.

"I gotta clean." He walked off to one of the bedroom and pulled the sheets taking them to the wash to wash them off. He just had to get most of it picked up then the maid service would clean the rest.

**Sorry, I'm not really in the mood to write**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 am
Chupatoasta says...

*That's okay. If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong?*

Brooklyn watched as Jayke walked off and let out a sigh, sliding her empty plate into the sink. "I'll be back in a minute guys." She smiled over at Taylor, who was to into her conversation with Trent to notice. Taking the stairs two at a time Brooklyn found Jayke in one of the spare bedrooms, ripping the blankets and sheets off.

"Need some help football star?" She teased, walking over to the other side of the bed to pull off some of the pillow cases from the pillows.

"If you want," Jayke replied, rather monotonously, throwing another sheet on the ground.

"The guy I was talking to," she started after a few tense seconds, "he's the brother of an ex. Nothing more, so you don't have to act all angry best friend, okay?" She smiled crookedly at him, the pain in her chest growing. That's all they were right? Best friends. He had stated it himself. The group could only handle one love sick couple. Just like the old times.

The sound of gravel crunching made Brooklyn look out the window, seeing Brittney and Cheslar in a different car. One without the stryfoam. "I'll take that as my cue to leave you alone," Brooklyn grinned softly, starting towards the door.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****My boyfriend broke up with me. :'( I wanna die. But I can't. :P He was my best friend, and said we can still be friends, but I was stupid to think it'd ever be the same****

"Don't worry about it. You don't need to leave." He replied as he walked down the stairs. Brittney didn't even knock she just walked right in.

"What are they doing here?" She demanded.

"Their my neighbors and friends, their hanging out." Jayke replied. Brittney tried to siddle next to him and he moved away. "Oh no you don't, if you don't remmeber your the one that broke up with me."

Trent glanced at Chesler who looked at him, then Taylor. She smiled and nodded a little so that he knew she understood what they 'had' was over.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn snickered into her fist, trying to keep her humor-filled smile from growing. Brittney glared over at her before grabbing the back of Jayke's neck gently. "Hey Brittney, don't claw his neck off, okay? He'll need that for football." Brooklyn sneered when Brittney shot her a sour look.

"Baby," Brittney started, scooting closer to Jayke. Brooklyn rolled her eyes, slipping over the stair railing and landing on the leather chair beneath it. Taylor and Trent walked in, taking a seat on the love seat while Cheslar sat in the other chair across the room from Brooklyn and next to Trent, but not too close. "You know that I didn't mean what I said Jaykey," Brittney cooed, her fingers running through Jayke's hair. "I know you miss me, so let's just forget what I said, okay? I love you," she smiled sweetly. Brooklyn tightened her fist on the arm of the chair, turning her face away from the couch and towards Taylor, who was sending her gazes as if saying she was sorry.

"Is it just me or is it cold in here? Odd thing is, it got pretty cold the second Brittney walked in." Brooklyn smiled a fake smile over at Brittney.

"Oh shut up you jealous bitch," Brittney growled, causing Brooklyn's eyebrows to fly to the fringe of her hair.

"Oh, yes Brittney, you tagged me! I am so jealous of you, your implants, and your football star boyfriend! I, Brooklyn Hendricks is jealous of Brittney the slut. I'm oh so that I can't go sleeping around behind my boyfriends back! So freaking jealous!" Brooklyn snarled, out of her chair and in Brittney's face.

"At least I'm not a virgin," Brittney smiled smugly.

"Yeah, not something I'd be proud of." Brooklyn smirked before marching for the door, face red with anger.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke took a deep breath. "Leave Brittney." He said in a low voice.

"B-but, baby." Brittney started.

"Brittney, I asked you nicely, don't make me throw you out. I will not have you talking to Brook like that." He said firmly.

"Oh, so what is she? Your girl now?" Brittney demanded.

"Your the one that is likely to cheat, not me. Now go!" He nearly yelled, btu he wouldn't yell.

"Fine, come on Chesler." Brittney spun around and left. Jayke looked over at Taylor.

"Shouldn't you go check on Brook?" He asked.

"I think that's your job." She replied. "It was your ex that hurt her."

"Right." He walked over to Brook's house and walked inside and up to Brook's room knocking on the door.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:48 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn looked up from her hand, which her snake was wrapped around, and took the tennis ball her german shepherd-chow chow mix, Elvis had in his mouth, and chucked it at the door, ducking as it came back at her. "Go away!" She yelled nonchalantly, throwing herself back into her mountain of pillows. The person on the other side of the door must have been deaf, because they came in any way.

"You know, not a lot of people console themselves with a snake when they're upset." It was Jayke. Brooklyn set up, brow furrowed.

"What can I say? He's a good listener. Much better than Elvis." At his name the mixed breed cocked his head to the side and barked once. Brooklyn stuck her tongue out at him and he barked again. "See?" Jayke just laughed and shook his head, taking a seat on the side of Brooklyn's bed. "Where's your ho?"

"I sent her home," Jayke smiled softly.

"Ooh boy, aren't you going to get an ear full later." She smiled cheekily at Jayke, her eyes dancing across his features as he pet Elvis, whose tail was going a hundred miles an hour.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I won't listen to it. I'm fed up of her. She's about to drive me up the wall." He replied as he pet the dog.

"Oh really?" She laughed. He loved the way her eyes danced.

"Really. I don't know why I put up with her in the first place, but I shouldn't have." HE replied taking a deep breath.

"Cause she was fun to play wiht." She replied.

"That isn't a good reason." He replied. "At all."
Want a Readers crit???

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues