z

Young Writers Society

Collision [In need of a better title]

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Only way ma and pa would allow it was if we all got married." Ella said looking at Ivy and Colt. Colt wouldn't mind, but he waited to see what Ivy said.

"I'm all for it." Adam grinned pulling Ella close.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:29 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Marriage?" Ivy asked. She looked to Colton, who's eyes only looked at her. Oh she wanted to marry him, alright. She really did. Even if they hadn't known each other for that long, Ivy knew Colt was the only guy she would ever feel this way about. She felt it. But...she couldn't be selfish and let him marry her.

"It's alright, Ivy," Colt smiled, sadly. She could see the hurt there and it killed her. "That would be a huge step, I understand."

"No, Colton," she grabbed his hand. She would explain it to him, but she heard the slight shuffle of feet behind her.

Ivy turned to Ella. "Could you both excuse us for a moment?" She asked, politely.

"Of course," Adam said, dragging the reluctant Ella out. Ivy smiled slightly.

"What's going on?" Colton asked, rubbing her arm. Ivy shivered a little as the light touch caused her to want so much more.

"Colton...I can't let you marry me," she sighed. "Even if you really wanted to, I couldn't let you. I love you and I truly do want to...vut...it would put you in danger because you would inhert everything. My riches, my power, my...respect. All of it from back home. If they found us they would try to kill you and then try to marry me. I can't let you do that. I've been selfish as it is, but I can't go this far. Besides, you don't have to pretend you want to marry me just because you're trying to keep me safe."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"You have it all wrong." Colt said touching her check, then regretting it due to the electricty that pulsed through his arm. "I love you, I couldn't care less about the money, respect, or whatever. I'll take the dangers as they come."

"But..."

"It's your choice, Ivy, but I don't care about any of that. I love you." He replied searching her eyes with his.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:46 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

She looked into his probing eyes. She knew he loved her, but did he really want to marry her? Could he really want to spend the rest of his life with...her? She looked away and to the ground. Colt's finger lifted her chin to his face. His lips were inches from hers. Inches. Yet he stayed back.

"Ivy, just tell me what you want. What you feel," he breathed. Ivy's heart stuttered.

"What I want and what I feel are two completely different things, Colton," she replied. "I want to keep you safe. Away from all the danger. But what I'm feeling...it's telling me to marry you."

Colton brushed a hair form her face. "It's your choice, Ivy." Ivy took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. She really looked. And just by looking she knew she never stood a chance. They loved each other no matter what and Colt truly wanted to marry her just as she wanted to marry him. They would face tomorrow together.

"I want to marry you Colton," she whispered. "I'll marry you."

Her smile grew wider with every word she said.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:53 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt smiled and kissed her before whooping, picking her up and spinning her around. "You just made my life!" He grinned as Adam and Ella ran over and then laughed.

"I take it we'll be having two weddings." Adam beamed. Colt set Ivy down and nodded pulling her close to him.

"We better get going." He said sobering a little. "We've alot to plan and alot to get ready while still watching our backs."
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:31 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella and Ivy were smiling at each other. They couldn't sober up despite the situation at hand. Ivy was getting married!

She clung to Colton, refusing to let this go. He didn't seem to mind. Ivy smiled at him, her arm around his waist.

She thought about after the wedding and blushed. What would happen? Her stomach clenched in anticipation and fear.

"I agree," Colton said to the statement she hadn't heard Adam make. She was getting married! To Colton!

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

They rode back towards the houses Winston in the very back humming to himself. Colt had near forgotten that he was even there.

***I've nothing***
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:26 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Should we do a time skip? ): I don't know what to post...**

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:29 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Probably.**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:45 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**When should I skip to? A few days before they get married? How about Ella's wedding goes first and Ivy is her sort of maid of honor? :P If this isn't okay I'll go back and change it. Ivy's and Colton's wedding will be soon after**

Ivy helped Ella get ready. Her dress was beautiful. Ella was beautiful.

"Adam is going to be speechless," Ivy smiled. She wanted to cry, seeing her friend in her wedding dress now.

Ella blushed and turned her glowing face to Ivy. "Thanks, Ivy. Is it normal to be nervous?" She asked.

Ivy laughed. "Nervous, anxious, excited, afriad?" She asked. Ella grinned and nodded. "Well, I hope so because I feel like that and I'm not getting married today.

Ella hugged Ivy. "You're a good friend Ivy," she whispered. Ivy hugged her tightly, but was careful not to mess up her hair, make-up and dress.

"As are you, Ella. I've never had a true friend like you. I'm not just staying out here for Colton, you know. I love you too...just in a different way," Ivy laughed, trying to hold back her tears.

Ella pulled away, nearly about to cry herself. Ivy shook her head. "Enough of all this mushy stuff. Let's not ruin your make-up," Ivy teased.

The music and Ella turned frantically to Ivy. She motioned for Ella to take deep breathes and smiled.

"You'll see me and Adam very soon," she nodded. Ivy walked out of the room and down the isle to see Colton beside Adam. She grinned at him and continued down the isle, making sure to keep her eyes on Adam. She wanted to see his face when Ella walked down the isle.

**I'll let Colt take it from there. I'm sure he'll have some feelings abot seeing his sister getting married. Oh and if you want, you can post Ella's wedding dress. I like looking for wedding dresses. It's pretty fun, lol. (:**

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:49 am
TNCowgirl says...

((It's good, just no make up back then, only the 'women of illrepute' wore make up, and it was paint. :D You can find one :D))

Colt smiled as he saw his little sister walking down the isle. His heart picked up pace and he smiled. he loved his little sister and he knew Adam would take care of her. He saw the tears in his father's eyes and he looked at Ivy. She looked beautiful today too. A thought acurd to him. Who would walk her down the aisle? HE told himself to ask her that later.

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:00 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Oh geez! ^_^ I didn't even think of that! Haha. Well, we'll just say that Ivy had some 'paint' with her because she probably would have. lol.**

Ella's dress
http://img.en.china.cn/0/0,0,299,19354, ... 164a11.jpg

Ella was so beautiful. So, so beautiful and Adam seemed to notice it. His knees almost looked like they were about to give out on him, but he held his head up and smiled at her.

Ivy sighed a little. He was hopelessly in love with her. Good. Ella seemed to be the same.

The wedding went so much faster than Ivy thought. The ceremony was over fasster then she thought and Colton, Ivy and their mother went to the party outside of the church.

Colton and Ivy did their part by just seeming to be there. Every once in a while Ella would look away from Adam and to Ivy. She would nod and laugh quietly and Ella would return to Adam, lovingly.

"Hey," Colton smiled, taking her hand. Ivy leaned against him.

"This is so sweet," she mused. Colton nodded.

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:03 am
TNCowgirl says...

***What I mean is that for a 'respectable lady' to wear paint was a horrible thing. :P It didn't come welcomed til 1950ish ***

"It's great, Ella couldn't ahve a better husband." He smiled at her. "I love you, Ivy." he smiled at her.

**Oy, all I had beautiful dress**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:10 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**I know! lol. I've always thought the lacy sleeve wedding dresses were prettier than strapless. ^_^ lol. Oh and sorry! I guess I learn something new everyday, lol.**

"I loce you too," Ivy smiled. "A lot. In fact, I'm sort of jealous that Ella's already married," She joked.

Colton grinned and squeezed her hand. Ivy's heart fluttered. Then Colton's face grew grim. "Who is going to walk you down the isle?"

Ivy bit her lip. She had once asked herself that. Back in the first week of her fathers death. She turned her face away from Colton as a single hot tear streamed down her face. She wanted so bad for her father to be here, to be alive, but he had been murdered. It was selfish to marry Colton and put that danger onto him, but she wanted to marry him more than anything so she would just have to be selfish.

"I'm sorry," Colton apologized, seeing the pain there before she turned from him. Another hot tear fell.

"No," she said thickly. "I really want Winston to do it. He's been like a father to me when my father passed."

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:10 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Oh ya, and plus strapless would be bad back then. Modesty was a HUGE thing. It's good, this is my favorite time period so I know alot about it***

"I'm sure he'll be glad to do it." He said squeezing her hand. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"No, you should. I'd need to think about it sooner or later anyway." She replied.

"WEll now was the wrong time." He sighed. "Now, back to the ranch for the dinner." He smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour