42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:31 am
ridersofdamar says...

Snoink wrote:This is a continuation of this topic:

topic43738.html

Continue here on this thread!

haha thats funny.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:16 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Bolt: Boo you, you youyouyou.

Now I can't look back at the tiny sentence Bolt wrote or Amon for that matter since I think Jazz is supposed to be doing something :p

Bev~

"Switchfoot totally." I said, humming my favorite song, "Gone". "The lyrics are awesome and the lead singer isn't too bad looking either." I laughed.

"You?" I asked, curiously. I was still slightly wet and not even hungry. I wished we could just stay at the beach. I wonder how Nick's twin, Mike, is doing.

*I order all of you mortals to google Switchfoot right now. Its the most awesome band EVER.*
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:37 pm
Bloo says...

Looks like we can't get the longest SB thread now.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:26 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Yes we can. Its just in two different threads....so now this has to go to 20 more pages. :)

OR we can just start over with a new boarding school with new characters and get to 120 pages.

The first idea of course doesn't make perfect sense but the second idea takes more brain power (and more elaborate posts hint hint).

Whichever is fine with me. It seems that some of us are a little bored with our plot at the current moment hint hint.

JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

No way! Snoinky we were aiming for 120 pages. JC I only know one Switchfoot song :P So, I'm off for a pampilona and I'll check this later ;)
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:15 am
lizzifer says...

awwww im gone for two weeks!!!! please keep my may-bear alive!!!
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

42 Reviews

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:46 am
ridersofdamar says...

I think we should do boarding school volume 2 at a time when everyone can do it, make all new characters (in possibly a new place and time?) and invite some new people. Id be up to making the sign up if I could get some assurance that people would join and stay.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

356 Reviews

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

I have signed up, but I want to keep Maria live, so I'm gonna try and do what no body else has done. I'm moving forwards.

Marianne

We sat in the couch of our dorm, everyone with a happy smile. Something was eating me alive, but I had to hide it. For now. Chad was at the farest end, his eyes glaring at the fireplace. The red and orange flames were the light of the room. As always, May and Matt were in their own world, their eyes locked together and their love adorable. Like one I once had, if I hadn't ruined it.
Shannon was the one right by my side. I was sitting on the floor, since we didn't all fit on the couch. Adam's arm was around her shoulders. Why is everyone so freaking in love?!. How I envied...
"So, I have an idea," May started. Lei was the first to call the attention of Shannon and Adam, and we all looked to May, except for Matt, who I believed must've had a clue of what she was about to suggest. Was it about the Christmas holidays? They were closing up. What would Chad do in the holidays?

15 Reviews

Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:09 am
lizzifer says...

*im totally with you!!*

May~~

"So.. I have an idea." I started, breaking the silence that seemed to overshadow the room. Everyone's eyes fell on to me, Matt knew exactly what I was going to say.

"Let's go visit Italia and have a white christmas!" I exclaimed. Matt smacked his forehead, he was worried someone would push another someone out of the plane. "My parents said that I could bring whoever I wanted to orur winter home in the alps, what do you say?!"

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

42 Reviews

Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:16 am
ridersofdamar says...

*Didnt May and Matt break up?*

Matt~~

I leaned back, "Mom was gonna come visit me here, but I can easily cancel. I'm all in."

356 Reviews

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Marianne

"Oh my God! Italy!" I screamed, jumping up. The others reactions came in just a second, and everyone bowed to the idea of May. "May, you're a genius! Just what we needed! A get away!" I smiled, day dreaming.
The snow falling, everything under a freezing white cloth. It sounded like a dream. Shannon and I grabbed hands, and started jumping up and down, shouting, "Yay! Yay! Yay!" I've always wanted to visit Italy. It was one of those countries that will always remain as classic.
I tried to hide my nervousness, as I waited for Chad's thoughts on the trip. Once he had got his memory back, he didn't want anything else to do with me. I can't blame him, though. I was glad everyone was fine.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:47 am
Bloo says...

Here Kat, happy?

Nick

"Mike you sure you're up for this?" I asked him as we got out. We both clutched snowboards as we scanned the mountains.

"Nick, I'm ready. We are going to take these slopes over. No matter what," Mike said.

I simply nodded and gave him a sure smile. The whole gang, which Kevin had joined, piled into the limo May's dad has gotten us and we were at their house in a few minutes. When we all got out we saw May's parents standing at the door.

We weren't sure what to do though. When May had snuck back to school her parents had worried, and mad. Now she had just invited us all here out of the blue. Classic May. At the same time everyone gulped, so you could actually hear it loudly. Then May's dad stepped forward. He looked at us, and then said.

"Ah so nice to meet all of May's friends! I was so disappointed I couldn’t see you all on parent’s day. But I can now!" Everyone sighed when he was done. A bomb has just been defused. "Now I have some business, inside your names have been put on a board with your room and roommates here. There are keys too. We will see you tonight at dinner." With that the parents went back inside. As soon as the door closes we followed in slowly. Everyone scanned their matches. Me, Mike and Kevin had been put together. I saw him frown.

"Aw. Sad you don't get to sleep next to your girl friend like usual?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and started to the room. "That means he is," I whispered to Kevin who gave a slight chuckled. Mike has already opened the door when we arrived and I dumped my bag onto my bed. "So Kevin. Want to go head down to the lunge and find some singles?" I asked.

I saw some hesitation in his face, but he said he would go.

"Awesome. Well I need to go take a shower. Meet you in ten, okay?" I asked, but ran out before he could answer.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 pm
Shauni says...

Shannon

So, time flew by and we were suddenly heading to the Alps. Yes, the all pregnancy thing was nothing. It was just me m stupid body and my stress. Me and Adam couldn't be happier and we headed to the Alps for a trip.
The two of us got a room just for us. Ad we got there and settled everything in their places we decide to go drink a hot chocolate!

15 Reviews

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 pm
lizzifer says...

May~~

I rolled my eyes, of course my dad had created a list. He had done careful backgrounds down to the last ounce of who the person was. I hung close to Matt, the drive had made me sleepy but I was smiling the entire time. Our bags were placed by Revvie and the gang of butlers that reminded me more of a mob than the help. Probably a measure my father had taken since the entire death of myself thing. We all walked into the large living room, themed outdoors. Everything was made of wood and wool blankets were everywhere, you were brought back to the modern time when you spotted the flat screen attached to the wall.

"We're off!" Nick called, the guys behind him. Matt kissed my forehead, they were all overdo for a guys night out of you know guy stuff. They were hitting the slopes, some with skis and others with snowboards.

My father clapped his hands together to silence the crowd again.

"Guys now I know you want to experience Italia as much as possible so I prepared a wine tasting after dinner, please be there!"

Oh great, I thought to myself more drunk people.

I sat with the girls and their hot chocolate as the guys filed out of the door. Revvie whispered behind me,

"Pricipessa the Ambulancia is on the mountain, I have also alerted the patrol." then he disapeared.

"Gratsi Revvie," I said back and the girls raised an eyebrow.

"They did extensive reasearch and found that most of us had spent most of or school time in the hospital," I giggled. Of course later, my parents wouldn't be joining us for a meeting popped up with my father and my mother went along.

We were alone.

**********please check the DT ...****************

356 Reviews

Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:08 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Marianne

I giggled when May told us her father had found out we spent most of the time at the hospital. Thank God, I was never hurt or nothing was too serious. Except for that time with Mike. I shrugged. I smiled at how May's father was out going. He had a wine tasting! Who would put kids drinking wine?! But Maria did love wine.

"May, do you mind if I go to the wine tasking, too?" I couldn't help but smile. The thought of a glass of cool, and good, green wine made me happy inside. It was classic, not too much alcoholic drink.

*Waiting until further notice on that matter on the DT. Also, Chad hasn't got a driver *does puppy eyes to anyone* I would take on his character, but it would be weird 'cause I'd have both Chad and Maria that had some drama and it wouldn't be exciting. I can take any other character, though. JC hasn't been around.*

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid