z

Young Writers Society

The Kill

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina couldn't understand why his nearness always put her head in a spin. "Maybe." She replied as she wiggled free from his grasp and then took Colt and laid him down on his crib as his eyes slipped closed.

"Good night, sweetie." She smiled down at him kissing his forehead. Sterling was behind her again. He reached around her and readjusted the blanket like he always did. He had told her it wasn't that she didn't do it right, but that he wanted to help tuck Colton in. She just stopped put the blanket tucked in so he could.

"Mr. Pierce, I think it's time for us to sleep too." She said turning around. Wrong move if your going to keep your guard up. She told herself. His nearness to her made her insides twist and her mind stutter. He smiled a little and his arms wrapped around her waist. She swallowed trying to think of something to say before he dipped his head and kissed her. She couldn't resist pushing into the kiss.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:41 am
October Girl says...

**I've had a busy weekened. I'll post later. I promise ^__^
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Ok***
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Ok***
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 pm
October Girl says...

Sterling did love her, he had no idea to express it to her. He paused and broke off from the kiss. He looked down at his sleeping son. He stared into her eyes, just for a moment he senced no hesitation.

He picked her up kissing her and put her on to bed. He got on top of her, he felt her claw at his shirt, he stopped only to pull if off and toss it to the floor. Until real pain threatened to close in, all these emotions were rushing through his head and for once his heart. He loved his son... and he loved her. He pulled away and shook his eyes, and turned off all the emotion like a light switch.

"Sterling? What's wrong?" she asked, breathlessly.

He shook his head and got off of her. "I have to go." he said. "I just-I-I...FUCK!" he shouted, he'd never stuttered infront of a woman he didn't bother to pick up his shirt he stormed into the kitchen and opened a bottle of Tequila.

**I don't know where I'm going with this. I just kind of wanted to play with the plot a bit.**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:55 am
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina bit her lip. She didn't know if she should follow him or not. She felt tears push at her eye sand she grabbed the shirt of his she normally slept in and pulled it on then brushed her teeth. Everything inside of her screamed to go and talk to him, to let him hold her. But he was mad, and she didn't know why. She took a deep breath and slipped into the kitchen to see him down a cup of tiquila. She swallowed hard and was about to turn around when he looked over at her.

"I-I'm going to go to bed." She said in a soft voice. "I-I'll leave you be."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:06 am
October Girl says...

She stuttered, well at least he knew he wasn't the only one.

"Off to Dreamland so soon? We were just getting started HONEY." he growled, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close

"What's your problem?" she squeaked.

"YOU. YOU ARE MY PROBLEM." he growled, he took another swig. "Your my problem because I can't think straight or even sleep at night! I think about you every day and every night and I have to pull away... I won't let you distroy me like my ex did. And all you do is cry and mope I have no idea how to handle it plus all the emotions!"
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 am
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina tried to pull away her heart pounding. "Sterling, let me go." She said her voice squeaking. "Please let me go."

"We were just getting started though, isn't that what you wanted?" He growled. She could smell the Tiquila strongly on his breath.

"Not when you drunk, now let me go please." She replied trying to pull free as images of her drunk father flew through her head. She whimpered and franctically tried to pull away.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:22 am
October Girl says...

When Sterling heard her whimper it felt as if someone hit his heart with an axe. He groaned and kissed her gently and finally rested his forhead against hers.

"I'm not going to hurt you, sweetheart. I promise." he whispered.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:45 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina bit her lower lip not knowing what to think. "I-I'm going to bed. Please let me go." She whispered. He let her go and she turned around and ran to their room climbing under the covers and pulling them up over her shoulders and culing tightly in them.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:18 am
October Girl says...

**Blank**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:01 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina heard Sterling walk in and she closed her eyes. She felt the bed sink down as he climbed in the bed and laid down. She made herself breath like she was asleep.

"Lina?" He asked softly, she could still hear the tiquila on his breath. She didn't answer. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. A few minutes later she felt his even breathing on the top of her head. She didn't know what to think. So she fell back asleep.

*uhhhh*
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:20 pm
October Girl says...

A baby crying is what woke Sterling in the middle of the night, he looked down and saw Lina sleeping. He got out of bed careful not to wake her, he walked over to his son's crib and picked up the crying infant. Sterling hushed the baby and went outside it was warm with a slight breeze.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:23 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina woke up when the bed shifted. She heard him walk out with Colt and she got up to follow.

"Let me. You have to work tomorrow." She said walking over and reaching her arms out. She didn't really want him holding Colt. Not after he nearly got plastered earlier.

*oy*
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:29 pm
October Girl says...

Sterling shot her a warning look. "I'm holding my son, Lina. I'm not going to drop him."

Lina's eyebrow raised in frusteration and it looked like she was pissed. "Well I'm not going to let you hold my baby while your drunk."

"I'm not drunk!" he said in a normal voice. "I'm not."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon