z

Young Writers Society

Disguise

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn stared at him for a few minutes. Had he really just asked that? "YES! I want it, b-b-but I don't want something bad to happen." SHe whispered. "What if Eliza tries one of her tricks or something?" She looked down at her hand and clenched them together. She felt cold. She wrapped her arms around her shoulders and took a deep breath.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:44 am
October Girl says...

Dante shook his head. "The same thing never happens twice, and I would never let Ezra get near you or my baby. Do you understand?" he growled.

She just nodded.

"I love you and I love our baby already. And we'll get married sooner if you'd like."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 am
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "I don't care." She replied. She felt him pick her up and make her look at him.

"It's going to be ok!" He said firmly. "Nothing is going to happen, I won't allow anything to happen to you or our baby."

"I know." She replied biting her lip. "What if I dont' know how to take care of it or do something rwong/"

"Stop asking what if. We'll both learn together. Relax, love." He whispered softly. "It'll be fine."

She nodded and laid her head on his chest.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:25 pm
October Girl says...

**Blank**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:29 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Time skip????***
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:56 am
October Girl says...

**Sure. Your call**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

A few weeks later Dawn woke up next to Dante. She snuggled closer to his chest and sighed. She was happy.

"Is it morning already?" Dante moaned his arms wrapping around her and pulling her close. She nodded and breathed in his scent. He always smelled good.

"Ya, I smell coffee."

"Colt's a stupid morning person." Dante groaned as she sat up. She laughed and kissed his eye lids.

"Get up." She smiled wiggling free of his grasp and walking down the stairs where Colt was sitting with a cup of coffee. She got a cup and yawned sitting down at Dante slipped into the chair next to her. She was starting to show, but not to much.

"You look dead." Colt laughed at Dante. Dante just frowned at him and continued to sip his drink. There was a knock on the door and Dawn got up and walked over to it opening it. She stepped back when she saw Eliza.

"Hello dear." Eliza grinned walking in the door without being invited. Dante was soon at Dawn's side and Colt was up out of his seat eyes narrowed.

"What do you want Eliza?" Dante demanded.

"I heard a rumor." Eliza replied looking at Dawn her smile widening. "And I see it's true."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:37 am
October Girl says...

Dante tried not to let anger surface on his face but it was sure getting hard not to. He grabbed Dawn and placed his hand over her stomach. The swell was small but visible.

"What's your point, Ezra?" Dante growled. "If your here to scare us back off." he said holding her tightly.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:43 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Well, I just wanted to check on you. I wouldn't want anything to happen to the child, especially sense I might just take it when its born." Eliza smiled.

"You wont' touch my baby!" Dawn growled.

"Oh, but we'll see about that." Eliza smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 pm
October Girl says...

Dante glared at the witch. "Brûlez dans l'enfer lichieres puterelle!" He yelled at Ezra.

"I am Ezra the Great how dare you speak to me that way. You'd better hope this one doesn't die too."

"Touch her or our baby and you die." Dante growled.

"UGH!!!!" She screamed and made a disappearing act.

"What exactly did you say to her? It didn't sound too great and what language was that?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"You'd think most people would know French when they hear it." Dante smiled at Dawn his hand still protectively over her belly. "I told her to burn in hell and that she was a wicked whore." He shrugged.

Dawn's lips twitched. "You didn't."

Dante smiled. "I did. By the way... Je t'adore." he winked.

"What does THAT mean?" she said smiling.

"It means 'I Love You'." he tugged gently on a strand of her hair.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:56 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I love you too." She smiled kissing him softly.

"Get a room." Colt growled as he moved back to the table.

"He needs a girlfriend." Dawn laughed.

"I need food." Dante replied pulling her towards the table and sitting her down.

"Then eat, there is plenty." She smiled back at him.

(((Sorry, long week/day already. :S )))
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 pm
October Girl says...

**I know me too :/ sorry. Wanna talk about it?**

Dante sat down at the table and forked at the pancakes Colt had just made. "These are too good Colt. You sure you don't need a boyfriend?" he smirked.

Colt only made the motion of lifting his middle finger.

**ugh :(**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I havent seen my boyfriend in over a week and it gets harder and harder every time I see him to go long periods of time without seeing him and I don't know when I'll see him next. :'( I really love this kid. But thats life. I get one good thing and a million bad. The kids I'm working with this week are aweful! They dont' know the first thing about horses and there are so many of them that I can't help them all and UGH!!! What about yours?***

Dawn rolled her eyes and finished her plate then carried it to the sink and washed it out. "What are we going to do today?"

"Your doing nothing. YOu need rest." Dante said.

"I'm not glass, I"ll be fine. I need to practice my magic and stuff." She replied firmly.

"No." Dante growled.

"Yes, I'll be just fine." She shot back.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:15 am
October Girl says...

"FINE!" he barked. "But your NOT under ANY circumstances are allowed to shift. It WILL hurt the baby. That I am firm on."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, yes, yes."

**AWW Hon, I'm sorry that's how I feel about my hubby when he works for a long period of time. Well the twins are turning two this September :/ terrible twos and I'm finally turning 16 on October 31-Halloween (no comment) and I'm drownding in bills :(.... Usually cleaning stalls of horses doesn't seem too pleasant to begin with tell me about these horrible children I'm all ears**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Not cleaning stalls. Teaching lessons. We'll see how it goes today. I don't have alot of time to write before I head out. But I'm sorry about the bills, thats no good***

Dawn worked wtih COlton for a little while under Dantes very watchful eye. He'd pipe in sometimes about what he thought she shouldn't do.

When they were done she was mad. She walked up to her bedroom and straightened everything out. She didn't need to be babysit.
Want a Readers crit???

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica