z

Young Writers Society

Disguise

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:52 am
October Girl says...

Dante wanted to see what she did. He meowed a couple of times and stared at her. Although he had liked it when she'd gotten almost naked. He'd felt himself purr.
"Stay." she commanded.
Meow.
"Staaaay."
What the hell did she think he was? A dog? Nope sorry chicka.
Then she slammed the door. Oooh when she got back she'd be pretty pissed.
Dante shifted ten minutes after she left.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:59 am
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn hurried back to her house with the bag of cat food, some tuna, water and food bowel, and a few other things. She unlocked her door and stepped in locking it back behind her.

"Where'd you go?" Dante demanded. She screamed spinning around.

"What the heck!" She growled. "What are you doing here?"

"Body guard." He replied smiling.

"Wheres my cat?" She demanded putting the stuff on her table and setting the two bowels on the ground.

"Guess." He rpelied.

"What is wrong with you?" She hisse.d "Ugh, I sure hope he comes back!"

"I'm sure he will." He replied.

"Get out, now. I'm tired of you already." She hissed.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:08 am
October Girl says...

"Technically I have a signed contract I'm not going anywhere Babycakes. You could have been killed or taken or raped! Why didn't you tell me, I would have gladly went with you."
"I want some privacy!" She shouted.
"And I want you to stop being so bitchy but that doesn't seem to be happening does it?" Dante crossed his arms.
"Ugh!" she growled. "Go away."
"Now don't get too impatient we have plenty of time to ourselves. Your work called, their laying you off as of what happened."
"They can't just...- What did you tell them?!!!" she shouted.
"Nothing don't shoot the messager Babycakes it takes two to tango remember?"
She blushed firey red.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn ran a hand through her hair and stormed out of the room to her laundry room throwing clothes in it.

"So whats there to do around here, Daylight?" He asked.

"It's Dawn." She hissed. "And I don't know what you'll do. I'm going to read or something." She replied walking towards her room. He grabbed her wrist.

"Theres got to be something more ineteresting to do." He frowned.

"If you think I'm going to do anyhting with you, your joking." She growled yanking her arm away.

"I didn't mean anything bad." He replied.

"Ya, right." She replied turning around and walking back to the kitchen washing the few dishes that were there.

"I'm serious, what do you think I am, some pervert?" HE laughed following her and leaning against the fridge.

"Well your a pervert disquised as a bodyguard." She replied frowning at him.

"I'm sorry you think that. I'm really not." He said his face no longer teasing. She frowned and crossed her arms taking a deep breath.

"Why should I believe you?" She demanded.

"Have I lied to you yet?" HE asked.

"N-N-No." She replied trying to think. HE suddenly grabbed her around the waste pulling her away from teh sink as she heard glass shatter. She started to scream and he put his hand over her mouth.

"Hush." HE said softly. Her heart was pounding as she listened. Once he seem satisfied whoever had shot the gun was gone, he let her go.

"When is this going to stop, I don't want to have to keep fixing broken windows." She said pulling away from him and hoping her heart would stop racing. It's cause of the gun fire. She told herself as she went to get the supplies to board up the window.

"let me." he said taking the boards from her.

"I can fix my own house." She repleid.

"But I don't want someone to get you while your standing by the window." He replied as he took the stuff from her and started working on it.

"Fine!"
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:15 pm
October Girl says...

"Fine." he smirked.

He was more than satisfied when she growled and walked away. He chuckled at her and boarded up the window. Sooner or later she would find out the truth, Dante wish it was more like later.

**I've got to make break fast for the kids.**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:11 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***How are they doin?***

For the rest of the day she did her best to ignore his ever looming presence. When she went downstairs to make dinner he was sitting at the table reading something. It looked like a letter.

"You hungry?" She asked.

'Always." He smiled.

"Anything in perticular you want?" She replied opening the fridge and looking around in it.

"Not really." He said from right behind her. She sucked hr breath in at his closeness. Why did her lips ache to be kissed again. She bit the inside of her lip as she looked through the fridge. She grabbed some tortillas and cheese.

"H-H-How about quesadillas?" She pushed out.

"Sounds good." He replied not moving. She turned and faced him fighting every last part of her to keep her face steady.

"Then move." She hated how he made her feel. She hated him, and it was all wrong.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:21 am
October Girl says...

Good happy**

He smirked at her in a way then moved. "Do you have any tuna? I love fish." he smiled

"Not any for you, thank you. It's for my cat." she said. "You know the one that you ALWAYS let out." she glared.

Dante shrugged it off. "Look Daylight if you really don't like me they can always replace me." he shrugged.

"Good. Then have them replace you." she said planting her hands on her hips.

"Too bad." he tugged on a strand of her hair then simply walked away.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:29 am
TNCowgirl says...

"UGH!" She hissed. "Your a jerk." She turned and started making herself some food. He cam over and snagged a can of tuna.

"Your cat won't mind." HE smiled opening it and grabbing a fork. She just glared at him.

"Why must you be such a jerk." and why must you be hott..

*Tears*
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:59 pm
October Girl says...

Dante's face went without a smile and his eyes showed no emotion, it looked like he had become stone. He turned his head as an angle.

"Honey. If you want to start being nice yourself... It's more than welcome." he said and shoved the chair into her table and walked away.

He left her standing pale faced and holding a loaf of bread.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:10 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn watched him walk off. She was being rude, she couldn't explain why, but he put her on edge. Made her worry. SHe wasn't hungry anymore so she put the food up and walked to a lil balcony type thing in her house. She didn't know where Dante went, but she also didn't care. She took a deep breath running a hand through her hair. She heard someone below her.

"Sorry." She called. She heard him laugh a little and it grated her nerves. "Oh, so now it's funny to say sorry?" She demanded. "I was trying ot be nice."

"Well your not good at it." He was up on the balcony now.

"Sorry you make it hard to be nice. You aren't the nicest either." She ran her hand over her face.

*Ugh*
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:19 pm
October Girl says...

He laughed a little bit more until she hit him in his lower stomach, it didn't surprise him and didn't make him move at all.

"Well you're not the easiest person to get along with." he said planting his hands on his hips.

**I have to go.**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"And you are?" She demanded. He laughed and put his hands on her shoulders. He smiled as she pulled abck.

"Maybe not so much." He laughed his finger stroking her cheek. She could barely think with his close proximity.

"I-I...." What was she going to say. She couldn't think.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:19 am
October Girl says...

He flashed a smile at her, just because he was doomed to be alone forever didn't mean he could never ever have fun right? He just stood with her on the balcony and stared at her as she stuttered and her cheeks grew hot with embarassment. Did he have that effect on her?

"Daylight, do you have a boyfriend?" Danted asked his hand on her cheek and his arm around her, circling her waist. His bright green eyes burning into hers.

He knew she couldn't move, she only mearly shook her head and said, "no."

He flashed her a big grin. "Good, then no one will mind when I do this..." he crushed his mouth over hers and pinned her hips to the wall with his.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn didn't fight it. When he pulled back she just stood there looking up at him her heart pounding. She knew she should yell at him and tell him to leave. Scream at the top of her lungs. But she couldn't do anything. She swallowed hard just looking into his amazing eyes. She subconciously licked her lips a little, and if on cue he crushed her lips with his again. This time she pushed back into the kiss a little. When he pulled back he chuckled.

"Not bad, Daylight." He smiled.

"It's...." She started when someone knocked on the door making her jump. She looked at him. "I need to get that."

"Really?" He askesd.

"Really." She whispered. "please let me go." He moved back and she ran down the stairs opening the door. It was the lady from before.

"Hello again." THe lady smiled. It was the one that was looking for her cat.

"Hi." Dawn replied "Can I help you?"

"I moved in next door, in one of the studios in that wearhouse. I figured I'd come say I. Sense we've already meet earlier." She smiled. "I brought some cake."

"I-I, well, I'm kinda busy." She replied. Suddenly Skylar appeared at her ankles rubbing around them. SHe picked him up not even caring where he came from.

"Oh, I'm sorry." The lady peered past her then just walked in. "This is a wonderful apartment."

"It used to be a firedepartment." She replied trying to figure out hwo to get rid of the rude lady.

"Do you live here by yourself?" She asked.

"Yes." Dawn replied. "Well...." Skylar dug his claws in her arm and she bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"Well what?" The lady asked turning and facing her. "Oh, isn't that cat beautiful. Can I hold him?" Skylar hissed and his fur went up.

"um, he doesn't like strangers. Can you please leave, I have work to do." She replied stepping back from the lady.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:09 am
October Girl says...

**I have nothing**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky