z

Young Writers Society

Triple H

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri May 01, 2009 8:55 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler snarled as the demon lunged and he met it half way slamming his body into it. He saw Landon lunge at the one holding Danielle down and shove him away from her.

"Come on, blood sucker, you can do better then that. Or is her blood slowing you down?" He demon hissed at him. Chandler snarled as he slammed his paw into the one demon's head and then bit down on his neck hearing the satisfying snap then turning to where Danielle was slowly sitting up and holding her shoulder. He walked over and watched Landon fighting the other demon, they had a rule that they didn't join a fight unless the other needed their help.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri May 01, 2009 9:09 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle stared at the battle that Landon was in. He gripped the thrashing demon around the neck and quickly snapped it's neck, breathing angrily as he walked over to where she and Chandler were. "Oh, my poor pets. They died so quickly." A whimsical voice sighed while a man with snow white hair stepped out of the forest, black cloak draped around his body ever so elegantly. His piercing blue eyes showed no emotion for the loss, soon focusing on Danielle, who was still on the ground. His white skin, that was paler than Landon's was almost glowing. "Ah, you are the Danielle Tasheck. I've been tracking you for the last six years. Your father was smart to give you that god forsaken bracelet. However, there is a bad part to it. Not only does it keep you hidden, but it also limits your powers. It's quite sad if you think about it." Danielle glared at him angrily. "It's strange though, you've got two creatures, that should be waiting in line to have your head, protecting you." He turned to Landon and Chandler. "It's almost unbelievable. Do you two not know where your loyalties lie?"
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 9:18 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Landon hissed low as Chandler growled.

"Our loyalties lie in protecting people from jerks like you." Landon hissed. "Who are you and what the hell do you want?" Chandler relaxed his stance a little, he knew it'd be easier to attack this way anyway, even though it would be hard for anyone else to move into action from a relaxed stance. He didn't mind Landon speaking for the both of them, he wasn't fond of bickering anyway. He kept his eye on Danielle making sure she didn't go anywhere.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 9:44 pm
Chupatoasta says...

The white-haired man smiled toothily. It was then that Danielle noticed every single one of his teeth were as sharp as Landon's canines and just as long. Danielle swallowed hard as her heart beat and breathing quickened. "I am Segred, eldest son of the Duke of Demetris, which happens to be the biggest city in Hell." She glanced at her bracelet, that had turned from red to pink. She stood up quickly and rested a hand on the wolf at her side and Landon's arm, closing her eyes and picturing the school. Within seconds they were there, in front of the doors.

"Thanks, you two should probably get going though." She gripped her bleeding shoulder in slight pain. She'd probably have to seek out her father's potions again.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 9:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Soon as they were at the school Chandler shot to the woods.

"Are you stupid?" Landon hissed picking her up and jetting to the woods before nayone saw them. He set her down as Chandler walked over in human form.

"Do not do that again!" Chandler growled. "If anyone saw us I'd not only get shot up every day but the city woudl go into mass cautous."

"Come on, Mira will fix up your shoulder." Landon said scooping her up again before she could protest and running alongside Chandler towards their homes. Mira was a small fairy that went to teh school, she could shift into a bigger human sized form, but she didn't like it. She was in it at school though.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 12:08 am
Chupatoasta says...

It wasn't until her shoulder felt like it was being seared in fire that she finally shouted at Landon to stop. She strugled out of his arms and took off the oppisite way, Landon grabbing her casted arm. "Where are you going?" He snarled and Danielle yanked away angrily.

"To my house, so I can do some witchcraft and maybe even make of voodoo dolls! Who knows? All I know is that if my arm keeps burning like it is you're going to have and angry freak on your hands." She touched her bracelet and pictured her basement, suddenly there. She went quickly to work, opening her fathers potion book and walking around the room, her hurt arm hanging limply at her side. If she drank the potion by midnight, the wound would cleanse itself disappear within seconds.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 12:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I've nothing***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 2:22 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Me either :/**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 2:31 am
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler shook his body and then shifted.

"We'll go talk to Mira." Landon said before they took off to their house. When they got there he shifted again and then smiled as Mira flutterd over.

'Hello, brothers." She smiled. "Why do you smell like demon?"

"Got in a fight. Theres a psyic around. Some demon wants her, I think." Chandler said.

"Demons always pinpoint one person. When that one is gone they move on." MIra replied.

"Not this one, pure white hair, paler skin then me. Canines only." Landon said.

"Wheres the girl?"

"Her house."

"I want to see her!" Mira said. "Take me there."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 2:41 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle hacked violently, the purple liquid burning her throat. While her throat burned intensely, her shoulder was also mending itself. Finally, after only three minutes of agony, she stood to her feet, shoulder repaired along with her wrist. She would however, have to keep it in a cast since the potion was mostly for infection and flesh wounds. Right as she wiped the tears of pain off her face a huge bug appeared before her, wings fluttering quickly as it darted around. Danielle swated her hand back and forth, trying to get it out of her face.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 2:47 am
TNCowgirl says...

Landon slipped in the house wiht Chandler behind him Mira had already dashed in. They found her just as Danielle got a lucky hit and swatted her. Landon caught her before she hit the wall. He set her down and she grew to a bigger size.

"Well, good thing you two got here." Mira said shaking her wings before pulling them in her back.

"You go to our school." Danielle said.

"Uh-huh." She smiled. "Now, what do you know about this demon that's after you?"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 2:56 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle cocked her head to the side and put out the fire under her old cauldron, which still had the painful potion in it. She made the liquid disappear and sat down on the cauldron rim. "Um... he had white hair, blue eyes, skin that almost glowed, all his teeth were like Landon's when he's angry." She tapped her temple, trying to figure out where she'd seen him before. "If you looked close enough at him he's got a red, tainted jewel in the middle of his forehead. My guess is, he's a regular demon, but with that jewel embedded in his forehead, he's not only stronger, but his appearace is different and I think he's being controlled by a higher power, almost as if he's a puppett."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 3:00 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Sounds like it. It sounds like a Perate demon. Their strong, but can't do anything on their own. They seem like they are on their own because they seem smart. Very few others can control them." Mira sat down. "They only go after a target, someone is out for something you have."

*i'm off to bed. Have fun with this. Mira knows a ton about demons. :D*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2009 1:45 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle thought for a moment, stumped at what a demon could possibly want from her. It definately wasn't her bracelet, and that was all that she really had other that her powers. An image of a black jewel necklace suddenly crossed her mind, along with a smile. She flung herself off the cauldron and over to the bookcase, grabbing a large book that required both hands to carry. She set it on a table and flung it open, flipping through the pages quickly. "Ooh, what's this?" Mira questioned, looking over Danielle's shoulder.

"It belonged to my... father. It has everything he owned when he died in it. He kept all his supplies in here and summoned it out whenever he needed it. There was one thing, however, that he never let me take out when he trained me." The last page had a picture of a black jewel necklace, the same one in her vision. "He said that it granted whatever and whosever wish and it had an unlimited amount of magic in it. In other words, the owner could wish over and over again without having a limit. He also said that whoever made a wish with it, was the new ruler of all the creatures in the world, other than humans of course. He was the last to make a wish, and I'm guessing he was also the last ruler. Could this be what they're after?"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2009 1:53 am
TNCowgirl says...

Layton watched Mira's face. She ended up shrinking and standing on the page still staring.

"Without a doubt!" She said in her higher pitched voice. "This hasnt' been seen for years! Like decades. If they know you have this then you're in serious danger."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Every demon dreams of getting ahold of this. You control the world with this!" She said fluttering up in the air.
Want a Readers crit???

It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe