***Ya, I've nothing. Prom is tonight!!!!****
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:09 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**TN!!! Maybe the immortals can walk out after deciding to changing into their gym uniforms and to take a shower. When she's in her little, forced trance she can only be awoken by someone touching the bead bracelet on her wrist or her waking herself up, but only Glue knows that**
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Sorry, I've been busy. Drama won't stop.***

After they had their fill of showing of fthe new 'costumes' Landon and Chandler decided to get cleaned off. Landon wasn't like the feel of it. He walked to the shows Chandler behind him and froze, sniffing the air.

"Dude, it's a shower room, it's gonna smell." Chandler said abotu to push past.

"Not like girl, it shouldn't." Landon replied. "Not like that freak." Chandler smelled the air and growled.

"What's she up to now?" He demande.d

***Gotta go to my last college class of the semester. :D***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 am
Chupatoasta says...

*College class? Sweet!*

Danielle was busy trying to figure out the last image. The first had been a werewolf, the second a vampire, but the third confused her. Right as she started piecing the images together an odd feeling stifled the air around her and the images began to dissolve into a black abyss. "Not like girl it shouldn't." A voice growled. "Not like that freak." Another thing growled. The image was gone, leaving her with only darkness. She knew, however, that her eyes were wide open.

"What's she up to now?" The voice demanded. Danielle tightened her hand into a fist and felt around, trying to find her arm with the beaded bracelet. After much searching she finally found the black beads, the smooth surface almost welcoming. She had never been able to hear things in her trances, and it almost scared her. When the black abyss cleared away she came face to face with Landon. She screamed in fright and stumbled back, running into a warm, soft wall. Wait... since when were walls warm and soft? She glanced back, only to see Chandler staring down at her. Without a word she started for the exit of the locker room, praying that they didn't stop her.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:04 am
TNCowgirl says...

Landon jumped up and in front of the girl. She stopped and frowned glancing where he had been a second before.

"What were you doing in here?" He demanded crossing his arms. Chandler walked over and stood next to him.

"YOu know, I say it's pay back time." Chandler smiled looking at all the stuff in the locker room, there was plenty in there to make her pay.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:13 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle laughed nervously, ducking around Landon's arm that blocked the way out of the locker room and into the bathroom. "Really guys," she laughed nervously. "It was just a joke," she glared this times, trying once again to seep through their minds, only to run into a mind block, "We can forget about it and at our twentieth reunion have a great big laugh." She began to walk again, only to have an arm grip around her waist and spin her around, now facing Chandler. Landon shoved her onto a bench while he and Chandler searched around the locker room. Danielle glanced around the room, trying to find something she could levitate and slam into the back of their heads.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler frowned, what could they do. He found a pair of boxers, but that was kinda lame.

"I say we hang her from the flag pole." He said to Landon before a loud thud sounded. HE turned around and frowned. She was stnding there holding her wrists as she looked at Landon who touched the back of his head a hiss escaping his lips.

"What was that for?" Chandler demanded.

"You didn't even flinch." She stuttered.

"Your wrist is broken." Landon said crossing his arms. "That was stupid."

*:S*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:30 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Wait why is her wrist broken? Did she hit Chandler or something?**

Pain radiated from her wrist, but she'd have her sister put it in a cast after school. "I-it's fi-fine." She studered, staring wide-eyed at them. The second Landon moved Danielle became defensive and levitated a padlock off the ground, slamming it into his forehead. He stepped back, but only glared, not showing any signs of pain. Danielle's jaw dropped and she took three steps back, two padlocks off the ground already in case they moved towards her.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***When you hit someone in the back of the head with anything, in her case a baseball bat, and you don't brace your wrists right you'll break your wrist, the fact she hit a vampire in the bakc of the head, well ya. You can have it not broken if you want. :D ***

Landon looked at the two locks and crossed his arms. "Levitation." He said flatly. "Will do you no good." He eyed her, how easy it would to suck the life out of her, he was mad enough. Chandler walked over and touched his shoulder then looked at the girl.

"Get the hell out of here before you can't." He hissed. "And next time, make sure you brace your arms when you swing at someones head. Hit me with another one of those locks and I'll break every bone in your body."

***Ok, so how are they going to become freinds. :S***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:36 am
Chupatoasta says...

**No, her wrist can be broken, it's fine, and the dare I guess... she'll befriend someone if they have something in common**

Danielle swallowed hard, sensing Glue right outside, and smiled widely, flinging the locks at the two football players before disappearing out of the locker room. She grabbed Glue's hand with her good one and ran down the halls, stopping at their locker. "Wh-what are we doing?" Glue breathed heavily, staring at her with wide eyes while she slid on her converse and grabbed her skates.

"Skipping the last three periods. I think my wrist is broken. You've got your car right?" He words came out a jumbled mess, but Glue nodded, eyeing her wrist. He just let out a roar of laughter until Danielle screamed at the two enraged football players at the end of the hall. "Run!" She whispered loudly, shooting for the door. She squeezed her eyes shut, grabbing Glue's hand, and pictured his car, which they were suddenly beside. Glue was trying to find his keys while Landon and Chandler walked out of the building.

"Tash, why do they look angry?"

"I'll explain later, get in!" Glue unlocked the car and cranked it up, going two feet before the car died. Danielle groaned and rolled up her window, swallowing as Landon and Chandler neared. Hopefully, they wouldn't be angry enough to break the glass. Glue was sticking his tongue out at Landon, who was on his side of the car while Glue had his face pressed against the glass.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:49 am
TNCowgirl says...

Landon looked over at Chandler who ws on the other side of the car.

"I say we rip it to peices." Landon hissed. Chandler shook his head.

"No, then we'll have to pay to fix it." He repied.

"Dude, we got the money."

"Still, I don' tfeel like getting into the legal stuff of that." Chandler tested the handle and then frowned. "Got a coat hanger?"

"Ya, I carry one around with me everywhere." Landon rolled his eyes. "YOu see her jump?"

"Ya, she's not just a psyic." Chandler replied before he lookd around.

"what did you do?" the kid, Glue, asked the freak in the car. Normally they wouldn't be able to hear, but they had super hearing.

"Kinda pissed them off." He heard her reply

"how?"

"Hey go find a hanger or something so I can get the doors unlocked." Chandler growled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle smiled widely when her eyes locked on two golfball-sized rocks. "By doing this," she smiled, making one slam into the back of Landon's head and the side of Chandler's. Danielle burst into laughter while Glue guffawed. Chandler started yelling at her and she simply reached forward and turned the radio all the way up, acting as though she couldn't hear him. "What was that?! Sorry the music's too loud!" Danielle shouted loudly, smiling at the pissed off expression on Chandler's face. Landon hadn't moved an inch and he was clenching and unclenching his fists. Glue and Danielle high fived and began to laugh loudly, tears of laughter welling in their eyes.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:00 am
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler had had it. His body shook a little, but he fought the growling wolf inside of him. He grabbed the handle of the door and yanked pulling it off it's hinges and grabbing the girl by the shirt coller pulling her over to him.

"Listen, Freak, you need to stop messing with us. You have no clue what your getting yourself into." He hissed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:10 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Holy shi- Danielle!" Glue was freaking out in the car. Danielle glared at Chandler, hands clenched at her side. She contemplated on whether or not to jump away, but decided against it. She wanted to have some more fun.

"Hey, fag, mind letting me go? I got this shirt yesterday and it's one of my favorites." She smiled widely, levitating little pebbles off the ground and bouncing him off his forehead. Glue was out of the car, eyes wide. "Landon! Mind getting your lover away? This is kind of annoying! Really, I love this shirt!" She was making the same two pebbles smack Chandler in between the eyes. As a matter of fact, she had had a feeling they were immortal, and Glue's door being ripped off proved that.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler growled low in his throat. "Listen, girl, your really starting to push it." He hissed swatting the pebbles away.

"Chandler, your gonna kill her. Let her go, lets get out of here." Landon hissed. CHandler shoved her away. He needed to shift, bad.
Want a Readers crit???

"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda