z

Young Writers Society

Triple H

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:39 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie smiled widely, skipping over to Glue and waved goodbye like nothing happened. "Yeah, the big bad wolf is going to kill me." She smiled, speaking quietly to Glue, but loud enough that the immortals could hear her. She laughed loudly and grabbed Glue's hand, slipping on her skates with one hand while Glue slipped on his own. "And Wolfie's lover will suck my blood." She smiled and marched around Glue like Frankestein. "I vant to drink you blood!" She mocked Dracula and smiled coyly at the two football players, who were staring at her angrily.

"Why don't you were garlic around your neck and bring silver to school with you." Glue teased and Kasie smiled widely. She'd do it if she was dared. "I dare you," Glue teased. Kasie laughed loudly and shook on it with her good hand, smiling at Landon and Chandler.

"Peace out wolfie, bye leech!" She shouted, skating away with her hand held closely.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 am
TNCowgirl says...

Landon hissed and CHandler barely grabbed his shoulder before he lunged at her.

"We'll deal with her late." CHandler turned and ran out of the parking lot shifting when he was out of site. He needed to tear into something before he went back and hunted her down. Sliver and Garlic did nothing, stupid mortals know nothing of the immortals.

**UGH*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:23 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Maybe the football players could dare Landon and Chandler at football practice*

Later that dare Danielle had her older sister put a cast on her wrist, which was broken, and wrapped it in black instead of those stupid neon colors. Glue was the first to sign it with a matallic marker, then the others when they met up at the football field. They had planned to throw golfballs with faces drawn onto them onto the field just for the heck of it. Last time Danielle had pegged the head cheerleader in the head, causing the whole pyramid to go boom.

Danielle smiled coyly when Landon and Chandler came on to the field. She and her friends were going to throw eggs at them. An egg splattered on the bleacher next to her and she spun around, coming eye to eye with Glue, who bore a wicked expression on his face. She gasped and sped down the bleachers on her skates, sliding down the railing while Glue threw egg after egg at her.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 3:32 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler looked up at the bleachers when he saw Glue throwing eggs at the freak.

"Hope they weren't planning on throwing those at us." Landon hissed. "I'd hurt them.'

"Chill," Chandler felt better after having shifted.

"Come on, you two!" One of the other players yelled. They jogged over and got in the huddle. "Coach is out today. So Landon is in charge, sense he is QB."

"We can all take a break off if need be." Landon smiled.

"Ya, we wish. Alright, streches first." Chandler laughed. THey started their streching without a word sense they all knew what they were doing.

"SO, whats with the freak?" One player asked.

"She's just that, a freak." Chandler laughed.

"I bet y'all can make her popular." Someone else said. Chandler wanted to growl, he knew wehre this was going.

"Bet you can't do it." Another said.

"Your on." Landon grinned he was ALWAYS up for a challenge.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 3:45 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle and all her friends were positioned on the bleachers, a bucket of golfballs and eggs for each of them. "Okay guys, throw the golfballs wherever, but the eggs have to hit those guys!" Danielle smiled and took an egg in each hand. "Ready, aim, fire!" She shouted loudly, throwing the two eggs onto the field, both landing right next to Landon and Chandler. She laughed loudly, getting smacked right on the collarbone by an egg, which, of course, burst apart. She screamed and laughed at the same time, throwing one at Glue and ducking when he returned fire, the egg slamming against another guy in the group, who glared at Danielle playfully, two eggs in his hand. He cracked them on her head and she laughed loudly, a smile on her face when she threw more eggs at Landon and Chandler.

Right as she began to run out of eggs she ran down right next to the field, drawing a smiley face on her last two eggs and chucking them both at Landon and Chandler. It slammed into their face mask and basically covered them in egg. They both turned towards her and she waved innocently, an egg landing right on her head from above. Glue was laughing loudly.

"No! Mother Nature is laying eggs!" Danielle screamed, gripping her hair in her hands while she walked off the field, falling to her knees dramatically. "Why didn't she just leave it to the birds, reptiles and platypus things?! Why?" By now her friends were either throwing golfballs on the field or eggs at her while she laughed loudly, finally running up the bleachers. Miraculously, her cast didn't get wet. It wouldn't have mattered though, after all, it was waterproof. "Okay, now throw everything at the two buffoons!" She yelled, pointing out Landon and Chandler, who were doing some knee-highs across the field, their helmets off. "Ready, aim, fire!" She ducked and covered, still laughing loudly at the sounds of the golfballs thumping against skin and eggs splattering on heads.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 5:27 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler hissed as another glow ball hit his head. "Alright, that's it." He hisse.d Landon grabbed his pads stopping him.

"Don't make them hapy."

"They already are. I want to kill em." He growled.

"We'll deal with that later. Just ignore them." Landon replied as they went back to practice.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 5:54 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle stood up, smiling proudly at the now yellow and white covered field. The funniest thing, however, was that all the golfballs had landed to where their little drawn-on faced were showing. When football practice was over Danielle stood up and smiled, throwing a golfball at a cheerleader that was on the top of a forming pyramid. Landon had been walking underneath them. All of a sudden all the girls screamed and fell back, landing right on top of him. Danielle and her five friends, including Glue, laughed loudly, pulling their skates back on. They had had their fun. "Ew, I'm all sticky," Danielle whined, pouting while she sifted around the extra clothes in her backpack. The five guys around her laughed loudly, breaking one last egg over her head. She laughed softly and stood up, skates in her bag and coverse on her feet.

"You want me to wait until you're done with your shower?" Glue questioned, a smile on his face. Danielle laughed and shook her head, pulling her egg soaked hair into a ponytail.

"Nah, I'm just going to walk. I promised Mom I'd pay a visit to Dad before I came home. I'm also going to throw these clothes in the washer and dryer before I go." Glue nodded and gave her a one armed hug before skating off. She jogged down the bleachers and towards the school, backpack slung on her back. She snuck into the girls locker room, pulling off her sticky clothes that she put in the convenient washer in the locker room, and jumping in the shower. She quickly showered, getting all the egg off of her body before wrapping a towel around herself and walking back out. She threw her clothes in the dryer and opened her bag, pulling out her other clothes. She slid on a pair of ripped jeans and an old Hollister shirt that still fit her. Yes, even Danielle had went through a prep stage, but those shirts were only used at times like this. She slipped into her converse and dried her hair.

When her clothes were done she stuffed them back into her back and jogged out of the locker room, striding passed the boys locker room and towards the gym doors.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 6:16 pm
TNCowgirl says...

After getting cleaned up Chandler walked out o fhte locker room. Landon had already finished, sense he didn't sweat, and was waiting outside the gym. Chandler could smell the freak walking past the locker rooms when he stepped otu and he spotted her just as Landon walked in.

"What happened to your normal get up, Freak?" He asked from behind her. She jumped a tad, but kept walking. Landon blocked the dor way his arms crossed.

"I saw those clothes look better on her." Landon smiled. "Course that face...." he laughed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle sighed and stopped walking, arms crossed. "Insulting someone is no way to get friends you guys. Lord knows you two need them," she smirked as they growled. She shrugged and kept walking for the door. "Now, if you'll ever so kindly excuse me," she set a hand on Landon's forearm, shoving gently. Of course she knew that they were both stronger than her. She knew they could both snap her like a twig, but she also knew she could run from them, easily. Danielle sighed and took a step back, running into Chandler. She reached for the bracelet on her good arm, suddenly on the other side of Landon. "Thank you!" She chirped happily, starting down the sidewalk that led the oppisite way of her house and school. She really had to go see her father before her mom called and raised cane. She felt two presences following her, and glanced back quickly, only to be greeted with the view of the school. She shrugged to herself and kept walking.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 6:44 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I just wanted break this whole not feeding off anyone from school." Landon hissed.

"She really doesn't smell that good." chandler replied rolling hiseyes.

"No, I doubt her meat does. Blood is a different thing. Plus, she just makes me SO mad." They were talking in voices to low for the human ear to hear as they followed her. "What are we going to do to scare her?"

"we still hav ethat bet too. We gotta make her popular."

"Heck like that will ever happen." Landon shook his head.

"It might."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 7:42 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle slipped through the rod iron fence, glancing behind her once more before walking through the grave yard. It was old and the only people kept there were the ones in Danielle's family that had the family power. The oldest gravemarker even dated back to the 1600s. Danielle crouched next a much newer tombstone. Her fingers danced over the ingraved words, taking in every little one.

Harvey Tasheck
Born August 5, 1964
Died August 5, 2003
Beloved Father and Husband

"Hey Pops," Danielle smiled, drumming her fingers on the ground gently, "Just wanted to tell you that we're doing great. Sarah in her last year of college at Cornell. Mom's so excited that she's coming home. She said the first thing she wants to do is come here, so you can expect that dork soon. Brendon sent some stuff from Korea, said he's doing fine. He's going to drop by before I go to college this summer, then he's off to Afghanistan. I'm still deciding on whether or not to follow in your footsteps, since I'm the only one in the family with the powers. Heather wanted me to tell you she's doing good. You know this place scares her to death. She wrapped my arm in this stupid stuff even though I wanted to just heal it on my own. Mom sends her love and Glue, well... Glue told me to tell you he'll never forget the time you shaved his head because he used your superglue. He sends his love too. Jeez, these powers are some confusing sometimes. That friend of yours up in Alaska died, but you already know that, so all in all, I've got to figure these stupid meanings of these stupid visions. Anyway," she stood up, stretching her arms, "I'll see you later. Love ya, Pops." She turned around and started for the gate.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 7:53 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"She's takling to dead people." Landon frowned.

"I talk to you, your dead." Chandler shrugged.

"Ya, but I'm a living dead." Landon replied as they started towards where she'd headed.

"She's got a brother, sister, and mom. Dad's dead, he's the one she got her powers from." Chandler said.

"Doesn't matter. I could care less about her powers, they wont' hurt us none." Landon jumped up in a tree and looked around.

"You know we can follow her scent, idiot."

"Ya, I stopped breathing, I wanted to make it harder." Landon smiled.

"I can't, so one way or the other I"ll be following her scent." Chandler said as he kept walking.

"Fine!"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 8:11 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Actually, she's got two sisters, a brother, a mom, and a dead dad hehehe**

Danielle couldn't shake the feeling of there being someone behind her. She kept looking over her shoulder every five seconds. She sighed and shook her head, thinking to herself. I'm going crazy. There's nobody behind me. She shook her head and veered off the path from the sidewalk, walking through the forest. Her house was on the other side, and this way was quicker than taking the road. A stick cracked behind her and she spun around, seeing nothing. God, she was going crazy. More shuffling of feet sounded. She spun around and saw two pairs of eyes staring at her. The small jewels on the beads of her her bracelet began to glow crimson red, confusing her even more since they were only a small diamonds. Her body was screaming at her to run. She turned and ran, touching the bracelet, which only burned her fingers. In other words, she wasn't able to jump to another area, far away. She kept running, the figures close behind.

"Stop running Tasheck," one voice cackled.

"Yeah, we just want to play, Tash," their voices were nothing like Landon and Chandler's who she had thought it was at first. She was almost certain that these things were demons.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 8:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler froze when he smelled the demons. "Guess we'll have to stop following her for now." He shifted and streched as Landon jumped down out of the trees

"Two, and their following her." Landon said before streaking out of sight, he would get there first, but just to get her away, then they'd deal with teh stupid demons. CHandler took off at full speed almost as fast as Landon.

Landon stopped breathing once he saw the demons, they smelled so disgusting. Dannielle was pinned to the ground as the two smiled at her.

"I thought we got rid of the two of you last time." Landon hissed as he crouched studying the two demons. They spun around and looked at him. "Why can't y'all at least look good. I mean you smell horrible, but you look worse." He heard Chandler getting closer then come into the open. He was a huge wolf, it was kinda funny because humans always pegged werewolves as being walking wolves or normal wolves, but Chandler was a horse sized wolf, and had the teeth to match.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 8:49 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle stared at the two disgusting things around her. The one that was holder her shoulders down dug its long claws into her skin, causing her to whimper pathetically. The other demon lept off her feet, snarling at Landon and the wolf, who was probably Chandler. Other than the vampire, werewolf, and two demons, there was another presence. It had the same demonic aura as the two demons, but was much stronger. Her shoulders began to burn painfully, causing her to let out a scream. The demon, obviously enjoying her screams, dug his claws in deeper.

"Thank you, we'll take that as a compliment," the demon closest to Landon and Chandler snarled, red eyes shining brighter. All of a sudden, it lunged.
George Bernard Shaw

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman