*tears*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

"Dusty, you are driving me insane! I'm pretty sure I love you! You're near proximity sends emotions through me I've never felt before. I...I can't describe it. I just know I like you a lot." He sighed. He didn't know what to do. he looked at her desperately. He wanted to kiss and hold her. He sighed. "I have work to do."

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 am
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty didn't know what to do. She sat up and bit the inside of her lip. She didn't know what to do.

"I better go check on Perry." She whispered.

***I've nothing***
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Matt nodded and watched her go. It hurt. He sighed and burried himself in his work.

Midnight saw Dusty come down without Matt. He was confused, but ignored it. He cocked his head at Perry.

110 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:00 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Perry walked over to Dusty and jumped up in her arms. Wheres Matt?

"Upstairs working on maps or something." She replied as she stroked the dragons head. SHe looked over at Midnight whose head was cocked to the side.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Midnight looked over at them. He nudged Dusty. She smiled sadly at him. He sighed. "Trust him." He said into her head. "He really cares about you."

110 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty sighed. "I don't know." She replied softly.

He won't hurt her. Midnight replied.

"How do I know that?" She growled.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Midnight shrunk back from the harshness in her tone. He sighed. "I guess you don't. I guess you won't know unless you give it a try. You'll never know what could've happened if you are unwilling to try."

Midnight stalked off and wrapped his body around himself in the corner, looking like a hurt puppy dog. He wasn't really hurt, he just wanted his master to be happy, and this girl was effecting that.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:36 am
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty galred at Midnight, inside she felt bad, but why would she trustr someone she didn't know well.

He isn't like the others. Perry said softly. He isn't going to hurt you. Just give him a chance.

"Traitor." She growled.

No, Perry laughed. You just don't want to admit I'm right. She put Perry down and stormed up the stairs, why couldnt' they understand that she just didn't trust people she barely knew.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:45 am
View Likes

Matt saw Dusty come back up from being with Perry. he sighed and walked over to her. "Can I get you anything? are you hungry?"

110 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:51 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty looked at him and shook her head. "No, but if you could manage to find somewhere to land this stupid boat I'll get out of your hair."

"We won't land for a while." he replied.

"Ok, then no, you can't get me anything."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:37 am
View Likes

Matt growled. "You want to leave? You want to go? Then you can! We'll land in acouple of days, and then you wonzt have to be with me anymore! You won't have to spend time with me or even see me!" He hissed. he was hurt. he was so tired of this. His heart was breaking.

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:29 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You dont understand." She said squaring off her shoulders. "You don't understand one damn thing, so don't try to!" She turned and stormed away. She climbed up to the crows nest and huddled in a ball tears streaming down her face. He didn't know, he didn't understand.

*~*~*~*~*

Perry knew that something was wrong with Dusty. She saw Matt walk down anger and pain written all over her face.

What happened? She demanded. He let her into his memory and she hissed.

"What?" He growleed.

Stop getting mad at her! She's right, you don't know anything. You don't know that she has no reason why she should trust any human, male female, anyone. Every single person that she has ever trusted has turned their back on her one way or the other. Family, friends, bosses, you name it. Perry stood up as tall as she could looking at hte man. To top it all off, after two years of working with one guy at the mansion, she grew to trust a boy named Kelly. They became fast friends, she told him everything, thought she was falling in love. After two years of friendship and thinking she could trust him he turned around and raped her. You blame her for wanting to be away now!

**Twisty twisty :P **
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:57 am

Matt sighed. he felt like a jerk. But how was he supposed to know when she wouldn't let him close. he glanced over at Midnight. He was growing. Matt sighed. "What do I do?" he pleaded. "I love her. How do I show her that? How do I gain her trust?"

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:49 am
TNCowgirl says...

Slow down, just be there for her. Give her a chance to see your not going to abandon or hurt her. She might have doubts, but just give her some time.

*tears*
Want a Readers crit???

huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart