z

Young Writers Society

Ships with Wings Aboard

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty slowly stood up moving away from the captain. "YOu wouldn't do that." The man laughed. "I'll let the crew know she's a she! Then we'll see how much is left of her after that." Dusty wanted to wrap her arms around herself in protection, but she couldn't. She looked at Mattew. He looked at her, and she knew he thought that this was her fault, but she hadn't done one singal thing to draw his father's attention.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:17 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Matt sighed. "The crew can deal with me. None of the men follow you. none of them trust you. They trust, fear, and respect me. They could care less about you. the only reason you're boat is running is because of me. You should feel privilaged to still be on board this ship!" He glared. "I'll fight my way through if I have to, dad, but you no longer have a huge part on this ship."

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

The captain laughed. "Right." He grabbed Dusty's arm before she could move and yanked her closer to him. "But you have a weakness now."

"Weakness?" Matthew laughed. "No, just don't want you to turn a hard worker into a wench when you already have one."

"She's usuless right now, this girl's pretty, even with her hair chopped off. Bet she has some curves." The man laughed. Dusty swallowed hard and tried to pull away looking at Matthew for help.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Matt glared at his father. He was so furious, but he was trying to play it off. If his dad, or anyone, knew how much he liked the girl, it could be bad.

"You are worthless as a captain. All you do is drink, sleep, an have sex. that girl is at least a help aboard this ship, and I want to keep it that way! Now unhand her, or I swear, i'll run my sword through you!"

He laughed. "You wouldn't dare to your own father."

"You cheated on my mom, handed her over to the crew, then left her to die on an island as soon as she showed any signs of sickness. i'm pretty sure I would." Matt said seriously, reaching for his sword.

His father hesitated. "Or I could maroon you, father, if you'd prefer."

His father glared and grabbed his pistol, sticking it to Dusty's forehead. Matt saw her eyes open with fear and he ground his teeth, acting cool. "Fine, whatever shoot her. you'll hve nothing." He saw his father hesitate. he looked at dusty and mouthed duck. she dd and he punched his dad and shot him in the chest as soon as Dusty was out of the way.

He looked at her shaking form. "You okay?" He asked gently.

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:08 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Y-y-you shot him." SHe whispered.

"No loss." Matthew shrugged. Several pirates ran in and looked at the dead form.

"What happened?" Little Jon asked crossing his arms and glaring at the rumpled form. Dusty felt all eyes go to her and she wanted to melt into the floor and never come back.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Matt sighed. "He made me mad. Tried to use a leverage on me." He looked at John. "I'm the captain now. If there are any objects, you can make them at the meeting tonight. Now...everyone out of my cabin. John, help me clean this mess up."

John nodded everyone left. "So...what really happened?" he asked.

"Dusty's a girl. My dad threatened to hurt her, and I couldn't stand for him to hurt another one, so...he finally got what he deserved." Matt looked over and saw Dusty starring wide eyed at the dead body. Matt sighed. "can you clean that up for me?"

"Sure boss."

Matt went over to dusty. "You sure you're okay?" he asked softly. he wanted to touch her...but he was afraid she'd be terrified.

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty swallowed and nodded. "Ya, uh, can I go see Pery?" She kept her voice low.

**Tears**
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Matt nodded. "Sure." He led her down the stairs to the dragons. he looked after her desperately as she ran towards her dragon.

Midnight nugged him. "You like her, donzt you?"

"More than you could imagine." He sighed. "Why?! Why did this happen?"

Midnight chuckled. "You're a guy."

"Fine then. How?!"

"You have a good heart and care for people that need help. she neded help, you couldn't ignore her."

Matt sighed and watched Dusty. Did she feel the same way about him?

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty held Perry close. Perry nuzzled her neck and she relaxed a little. She didn't know what to think, just that everything was happening so fast, she wanted away, she wanted free. She thought that she had gotten away from everything scary. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She didn't know what she thought abotu all this, just that she had never been born. THen she would never have to worry abotu anything. Perry nipped her neck and she laughed.

"Sorry, it's the truth." She whispered to Perry who always seemed to know what she was thinking.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Matt felt his heart go pitter patter at the sound of her laugh. it was so gorgeous. he groaed. he was such an idiot.

"You okay?" He asked again, just wanting to talk to her, know how she felt, what she was thinking.

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:54 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I think I"ll live." She smiled at him holding Perry close. "Wha thappens when they get to big to stay down here?E" eeeeee
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Matt sighed. "Well...that means they're big enough to fly and carry a couple of passengers. You can then...Leave. I had planned on jumping on Midnight's back and flying him out of here once he was big enough...But I can't abandon the crew now. You..." he felt like he was dying inside. "You can always leave whenever you want." He said, trying not to show any emotion.

Midnight nugged him for comfort. He smiled. He knew Midnight really liked Perry.

110 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Not til I have a way out. Whither you want me here or not, your stuck with me."

***All i had. long day***
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Matt smiled. Then without thinking, he pulled her close to him and kissed her, his lips meshing softly with hers, his hands running through her hair.

He pulled away, then looked at her a bit mortified. "Sorry. I...I don't know what came over me."

110 Reviews

Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty didn't know what to do. She just stood there. Pery nuzzled her neck and looked at him.

"I....I...." SHe didn't know what to say. What to do, why'd he do that? Did he thinks she'd be his wench? Pery hissed and she backed up. "Stay away from me!"
Want a Readers crit???

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes