z

Young Writers Society

Ships with Wings Aboard

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:01 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Matt smiled at her. She was really cute. She was also way different then he expected. he wanted to kiss those cute lips. They were so inviting. He pulled away. "So...We should head up to breakfast now..." He smiled at her.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:40 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty nodded and put Perry down. SHe walked over to where Midnight was slipping into hiding and then she followed him up the stairs keeping her eyes casted down to the ground. She followed him through the line getting her food and then sitting down next to him and eating.

*Tears*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm

He watched her while she ate. She seemed shy, unsure, nervous. he was hoping he had put her at ease...but he could still sense that she was still scared. he hated that there was a possibility that he frightened her. that was the last thing he wanted. he wanted her to trust him, to want to be with him.

however, it was time to start being captain again. He waited til she was finished. "You really should learn how to at least use a cutlass, boy." He said. He waited for her response.

110 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty looked at him and frowned. "I know how to use one." She said crossin gher arms. SUrprise showed on his face for a second.

"WE'll see about that." He frowned.

"Yes, sir." She said. This would be interesting. She loved cutlasses. Her father had taughter her how to use one incase she ever needed to defend herself.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:13 pm

He smiled at the address. at least she knew how to address her superiors. He was surprised that she had been taught to use a sword. most girls were not taught how to do that. It was kinda...sexy. he also had more respect for her. she knew how to fight. that would come in handy. He smiled at her.

"Ready to start?" he asked.

She nodded.

He led her to the center of the ship, where there was more room. He handed her a sword and smild. He didn't even ask if she was ready. he just attacked her. She blocked. He was going to have fun with this.

110 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty blocked his attacks. Just block at first, let your oponiate wear. Her father's voice said in her brain. She blocked his shots and waited until he frowned at her. Then she swung at him moving quickly.

*Sorry, pain*
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:54 am

Matt was pleasantly surprised at her skill. She was good. she knew how to handle herself. that would be useful when they had to fight. But...there was something more. He realished the challenge.He felt exhilerated.

He smiled at her. She was...perfection. Fiesty and fiery, yet docile and sweet. he liked being with her...just talking. He hadn't felt comfortanle around someone in a long time, and he felt like he could tell her anything. He had no idea why he felt this way.

He couldn't feel this way. He was the captain. He was in charge...but for once, he really didn't care. he was going to just lay back and relax and enjoy her time with him.

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty watched him as he swung at her again. She blocked it and then just waited. "NOt tiring are you?" She smiled a little.

"No, your just not doing alot of attacking." He smiled back.

"No need to." She replied then she swung at him putting the tip of her sword at his neck.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Mathew chuckled. But before she could think, he kicked up and the sword went flying. He grabbed her sword as it came down and held them both at her neck. "Rule number one," he whispered into her ear, "Pirates donzt play fair." He handded her the sword, put his away, and strode off. why had he enjoyed that so much?! Why had he wanted to kiss her?! He groaned.

He needed to focus. she was just a distraction.

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty clenched her jaw and frowned.

"Don't worry, he's pretty much the best with a cutlass on this ship." A huge pireate said walking over.

"Right." She frowned.

"I'm Little Jon, you are?" He asked.

"Dusty." She replied.

"You'll grow into your voice, boy, but if your gonna survive on this ship you need to put some weight on." Little Jon laughed poking her in the side.

"Thanks." She frowned crossing her arms.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Mathew watched as Little John tried to cheer Dusty up. Matt liked John a lot. He was a sweet, caring guy that had been sold into piracy by his mom because she had too much to handle. John had been timid at first, but because he was around the same age as Matt, they had quickly become friends and Matt had helped John, teaching him the ropes aboard a ship.

The guy wouldn't think about hurting a fly if he didn't have too. Matt knew that if John knew who Dusty really was, that she'd have a hard time getting rid of him. Matt chuckled. he couldn't ask for a better guy. When Dusty walked away from John, Matt approached him.

"Hey, John, can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, pal, anything. What ya need?"

"Keep an eye on Dusty for me, would ya? I on't want him getting hurt."

"Sure boss, anything you say."

"Thanks mate, I appricite it." Matt smiled his gratitude.

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:02 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty had felt safe around the huge pirate, but she needed to get some work done. Matt had told her a few things that she would need to get done and she wasn't going to be a slacker. She ignore dthe looks that she got from some of the pirates and went abotu her tasks.

"Watch where your going!" A pirate hissed when he ran into her on purpose.

"Only if you do."She hissed. He stopped not having expected her to reply then looked down at her with a nasty look in his eyes.

"Excuse me?" He demanded.

"I'll watch where I'm going if you watch where your going!" She hissed.

"You talkin back to me boy, cause I"ll slit your throat if you do!" He growled.

"Your to slow to slit my throat." She turned her back on him and walked away.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Matt watched her closely. he groaned. Why couldn't he concentrate? He was worried sick about her. He was scared she'd get herself in trouble. she was fiery and would probably get in trouble within th day. He couldn't believe that he ws so worried about some girl. He shouldn't care. He sighed. he stiffend. Didn't anyone teach her to pick her fights carefully?!

He turned and strode into his cabin and slammed the door. He had to find something to keep his mind occupied!

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty worked carefully doing her best to stay out of everyones way.

"Who are you?" A deep voice demanded behind her. She spun around and saw what looked like the captain. he was an older version of Matthew.

"Dusty, sir." She said keeping her eyes down casted.

"Who let you on this ship?" He growled.

"I-I'm a cabin boy, sir." She whispered. He captain grabbed her chin yanking her face to look at him. That's when she relized that he knew she was a girl. He grabbed her arm roughly dragging her towards Matt's cabin. Her arm screamed in pain as he opened Matt's door and shoved her in slamming the door behind him. She landed on the floor the arm she used to catch herself screaming in pain.

"What the hell is this?" The Captain hissed at Matthew.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Matt looked up at his half drunk father. "My personal cabin boy." He said causually.

"That's no boy!" his father hissed. "Why the hell did you not bring her to me?! You know how I like girls! I told you to bring all wenches to me!"

"She's not a wench." Matt said calmly.

"What?!"

"You heard me, sir, she's not a pleasure girl. and if you'd like to fght me on it, that'sw fine. But may I remind you that you're half drunk, and I'm younger, faster and stronger. Plus, if you want a mutiny on your hands, then I will be more than happy to give you one, Captain," he spat sarcastically, "but I'm pretty sure the men will side with me." He looked at his father, waiting, cool, calm, casual. He felt anything but on the inside. His heart was pounding. He wanted her to be safe. He couldn't believe Dusty had gotten herself in this mess. She really needed to learn to pick her fights well.

Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia