z

Young Writers Society

Ships with Wings Aboard

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:52 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty frowned and looked around. "Where do I sleep?" She asked. He straightened up and pulled a trunk from under his bed.

"There's blankets in here, use that cot over there in the corner." He said pointing to the cot. She grabbed the blankets and did as he said rolling over so that her back was to him. She wanted to have Pery near her. She wasn't used to not having the little dragon with her and she knew she wasn't going to get any sleep at all that night.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:27 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

He watched her trying to sleep. She finally dozed off. He scooped her up and placed her on the comfy bed. He gently ran his hand through her hair, trying to soothe her and give her a better night sleep.

He went back over to the cot and laid in it. He curled up and closed his eyes. He was so tired. he fell asleep immediately.

He woke up the next morning. He got up and rubbed his face. she as still sleeping. She looked so peaceful...so...so...beatiful. He shook his head. He was an idiot. He got up and went back to his maps. He'd let her sleep a bit longer.

110 Reviews

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty woke up and rolled over without opening her eyes. She opened them quickly once she realized she wasn't on the hard cot. She looked around. Matt was looking over the maps again.

"Why'd you move me?" She asked yawning.

*tears*
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:50 am

"Cause the bed is more comfortable than the cot. You should've slept on the bed instead of the cot." he said. "I may be a pirate, but I still know how to act like a gentleman." He sighed. "Hungry? Thirsty? Can I do anything or something for you?" He asked.

110 Reviews

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty shook her head. "Let me see Pery." She said.

"Fine, come with me." he walked towards the door and she followed him out and hten down the stairs. Once he closed the door Pery and moonlight walked out. Pery had grown a little. She ran over to Dusty and Dusty picked her up nuzzling Pery's face with her own.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:28 pm

He walked over to Midnight. He wasn't growing as fast as Perry was, but he was growing slightly. Matt petted Midnight, surprised when he purred. He hardly ever purred. It was a little weird...

he looked at Perry and Dusty. she was...enchanting. he was starting to think that she was some kind of witch and had casted some sort of spell on him...

110 Reviews

Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:13 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**hahahaha**

Dusty sat down and let Pery climb in her lap then she rubbed Pery's head. She hummed softly as she rubbed Pery's muzzle.

"We'll need to go eat soon." Matt said.

"Alright." She replied quitly.

*Tears*
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Matt thought she looked peaceful just sitting there with a dragon on her lap. He didn't know why he cared. he shouldn't. he shook his head.

Midnight cocked his head and hid a snicker.

"Shut up." Matt barked outloud before he realized it.

"What?!" Dusty asked startled.

"Sorry, not you. midnight." He chuckled.

110 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:30 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Oh." Dusty looked back down at Perry, she couldn't wait until the little dragon could talk. She wanted to know all Pery knew.

*Tears, *
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:34 pm

He smiled at her. she looked upset. she wanted to know what her dagon knew. he could tell. he used to be frustrated when he couldn'tt figure out what Midnight wanted or needed.

he smiled kindly at Dusty. "Donzt worry. She'll be talking in your head soon enough. then you'll wish you had peace and quiet again." He said.

Midnight hissed and he chuckled.

110 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"No, I don't think I'll miss not having her there." She said smiling at Pery. "Where did you find Midnight?"
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Matt sighed ad sat down. "My dad, the captain, had made a stop at this one island. It was like nothing I had ever seen. It was a paradise, literally. I was blown away. I started exploring. when I was way high up in the mountains, I saw a huge dragon with a sword in her chest. Next to her was a little baby dragon. I couldn't leave him there defenseless, so I snuck him aboard the ship and hid him. He grew, well, he's still growing, but he started growing and I have been taken care of him ever since. He pledged his loyalty to me once he started being able to get inside my head." he smiled. "He's a great partner. I couldn't ask for anyone better." He looked over at her. "How'd you find Perry?"

110 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty looked up. "I was walking back from town and saw the most beautiful stone. I hid it in my basket and kept it under my bed. I woke up one day to her sitting on my stomach." Dusty shrugged. "I've hidden her ever sense. Just recently my master some how got told she was there so I had to leave cause he wanted to kill her for her coat."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Matt froze. "Master? Your a run away slave?"

She turned white and looked down.

He smiled and approached her cautiously. he bent down to her level and looked into her eyes. "That's nothing to be ashamed of. I, personally, hate slavery. I just figure with the way you acted, you'd be someone important.

110 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty laughed a little. "No, I just hate being pushed around and stuff. I always got in trouble, so my mom tried to keep me away from the master as much as possible. I never liked it, but I had no choice."

"So that's why you got so agitated yesterday." He said.

"About your comments, yes. About the pirates, not really, I jsut odn't like being pushed around." She shrugged.
Want a Readers crit???

I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola